Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Annoying thing on fantage!

Go down 
+7
Rufistar
Squirtle
mich
Abstract
Dog
ℓσкє
Weekays
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OwOCookies
New Fantagian
OwOCookies

Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:29 am

they could be trolls.. -coughcough-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/OwOCookies
Possibilities x3
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:15 pm

WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING TO MEH>! o_O It's getting annoying t(T^Tt) Mad
Back to top Go down
Possibilities x3
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:18 pm

and my name ons fantage is possibilities e_e and I just started today O__O How do oyu put a picture on your profile again o3o afro

I'm on ourWorld most of the time -.-" ^_^ I personally like ourworld better than Fantage but Fantage is okay o3o afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:20 am

Click this if you think your username is in everyones' signature.

That post is off topic, but I will just answer it anyway. Click profile at the top of the screen, then click avatar. Maybe you should edit that post because you're not supposed to double post. I'm not backseat-modding, I'm just saying that people don't like it when other people double post, I don't know why that's such a crime among the forumers because all the mods have to do is press a button to clean it up.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:21 am

4,289,039 trolls on Fantage? Jeez.

And to Animal_Lover

Worst part is, is that this started recently. We never had this problem 2 months ago. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:30 am

To Abstract: I've noticed a lot of newbies. I think that there's been a heavier flow of new people joining the forum. The more newbies, the more "how do yhu kno meh i ish so creeped owt" comments. An admin really needs to include the username code in some kind of sticky topic or rule or something. If you don't tell people what the code is, this is the result. I think it's just that there are a lot of new people. We need the moderators now more than ever! We need people to delete double posts and to remind people of the rules because as forumers, we can't do that. But thank you S. S comes on very frequently. All the mods should come on as much as her. We need the moderators!
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:35 am

I think we should at this rule precisely on the form saying, "Note: Your username may/may not appear on a signature." Y NO PPL read rules for double posting either? ;C

Yeah, we literally need a sticky somewhere, so we can redirect or PM the person that situation.

But.... this isn't a topic about "Annoying Thing(s) on the Fantage Forum" eh?
I think what's annoying are some of the graphics. Has any of you experienced a lag, a spaz, or getting frozen playing Fantage? Happens to me often.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:44 am

Click this if you think your username is in everyones' signature.

This needs a sticky! Badly
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:09 am

Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Weird10

That's also what annoys me. If you don't want to- ummm- go through the -erm- process of virtually having a "baby" you can't just tell them all to come to your house and say "ur cute" "ur not" "ur a mem" "ur a non" then choose one out of a crowd of pixels. You can't just pick a baby. It's not like cheerleading tryouts.You can't say "do the cutest thing" then pick one based on the thing that they "do". It's absolutely cruel. It's just messed up to choose a baby pixel based on a message that they send. Again, it's not like cheerleading tryouts when you can say, "Do your best trick" or whatever. I actually kind of feel bad for the girls who have toddler tryouts. Especially when they have "mem toddler tryouts" who CARES if it's a member?! Non members can be cute. So what if they don't have that ridiculous baby costume that was a curse to fantage. That's actually a good point. Ever since that costume with the binkie came out, fantage has been crawling with crawling pixels! Why did they ever create that? No, really! Why did they ever create the baby costume?
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:17 am

I guess so people could look like babies? *cough-cough stereo type babies*
Makes me wonder why we don't have grandma/grandpa tryouts/costumes.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:19 am

He he ikr. What's with the babies? BABY DOMINATION!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:21 am

Imagine there was a family event? I swear to Fantage it will be annoying but hilarious. (to me. There will be crying everywhere probably. ;_Wink

Fantage should have a baby room so all the babies can go there, "toddlers go to the baby room" or whatever.

Bahaha, I remember once there was a member toddler tryout, I literally came there looking a non-member baby-ish. The girl called, "Pikatree out" or something like that. I asked, "Why?" and she said, "this is for members only". A response she never expected: "Look at my IDfone" she looked and she never said anything to me but, "ohh".

I kind of just watched the rest of the tryout though.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:27 am

Oh my god. Just the idea of a family event makes me want to barf. But what would be funny if there was an old man costume and people were pretending to be old people. LOL. There so should be a baby room! Or a daycare. There should be a daycare! Where the moms can go and be with their babies. So that they don't bring their babies into the cafe where they start crying insanely and attacking every word with 10 W's. If there are going to be this many babies, there has to be a place where they can all go. That way people don't do toddler tryouts or scream TODDLER NEEDED all over fantage. An orphanage is a good idea. There are a lot of empty spots in fantage where they could put one. I'm gonna' write to fantage about that.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:29 am

Yay finally! fantage should stop this roleplaying is okay..As long as you dont do it to someone who doesnt want it to be done!
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:30 am

Okay maybe we should just replace the star-cafe? (Not a good idea to me lol)

Maybe the creature arena place should be the newest orphanage. (I would die and never go on Fantage again, but that place needs some popularity again!)

The orphanage/daycare should at least be put somewhere that never got many attention. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:31 am

Phew finally someone wise and i that did hapen i will pull my hair out and comit suicide! ( sorry if that broguth bad memorys to people ) but yeah its annoying :/
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:36 am

They should replace mount fantage. No one ever goes there and they could move the games to the castle. The orphanage could easily go up there. The only problem is, that's an invitation for babies to say stuff like, "ll shivers adorably ll". But that wouldn't be a problem because the only people that go there are the moms who want to see that, so we wouldn't have to even look at them! That would be awesome. And just to make sure that the babies don't do it in other places, they could restrict the items that resemble baby clothes from everywhere except for the orphanage. I'm so gonna' email fantage about this!
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:39 am

But one thing is..I like going to the mt fantage because on europe? you know that skate skii kinda place i had a sis called Greekperson she play america fantage now but she is like annoying now and we always used to go there for camp...Memories..Memories so i still go there to think about when life was easy so i dont think that should.. I think the pet shop should be it Move all the items to buy into the front o petschool and that little cage kinda thing could be where the babies go only people with the costume should access it
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:39 am

Me too. Very Happy (Since I mentioned the Baby room lol)
Yeah, the event would not be joyful and it could ruin Fantage's reputation (If it even had it one.)

Weekays:

True this. School ===> Daycare = Pr-kindergarten = kindergarden = etc.
I would kind of want to keep Mt.Fantage I mean, where could we keep the camera room? Wayy to huge.

Downtown is wayyyy to over-populared, jeez.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:43 am

Well lots of people weren't around when the costume was available and there are non members who can't buy it. Anyone should be allowed in there. But only people not wearing baby items can get out. Like you can't wear the baby costume anywhere else besides the baby room. And Abstract, fantage has a reputation. For being infested with pixels in feety pajamas. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:44 am

I think downtown should have a limit on how many people are there..Once its too crowded you lagg and lagg its not funny downtown is far to crowded//And you know when you log in? it takes you to downtown or uptown.I think it shoudl take you to sunblock ( not so many peeps at a time ) or any other shop..Because alot of people go on to change eyes and stuff..Or also if there are too many crowded places fantage should have a list of games if you log on and the places are too crowded so you can play them while waiting.!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:46 am

That's actually a great idea! But there are some people who don't mind lagging and LOVE servers that are too crowded. It should show you (before you log on) how many people are in each part of Fantage

Example:

Downtown: 40 people
Beach: 5 people
Mount Fantage: 0 people.

Something like that. Good idea!
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:48 am

This is what I mean (other topics)! Fantage should extend non-member items, not add in other costumes.

Okay, non-members should have their own baby costume, maybe not as intense as the regular member costume? The baby-room would be the perfect idea for baby costumes for everyone. (Hopefully stickers to sell. >.>)

Acting like a baby is hard = talking 1337 is hard.

I'm happy now. Why? This is kind of reminded me like Nicktropolis (Nickelodeon's better club world). Where there was always a limit in how many people could be in a server. I love this idea. - removed this part -

Last edited by Abstract on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:50 am

Ikr i can tslk it since im a bit of a baby myself...( by stuff i like ) but no..no..no if your gonna act like a toddler keep it to yourslef.!
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:52 am

Iw fwind iwt hward two dwo thwis awll thwe twime. lolol. I mean, it's even hard to pronounce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying thing on fantage!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next