Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Blackout

Go down 
+15
cupcakesrock
ℓσкє
o
Relora
bianca111
Rufistar
Dog
3agle
swirlcandy3
MsJoyMaeda
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Abstract
Flynn
Lenka
dana scully
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Think fantage blackout will be fun?
Yes
Fantage Blackout Vote_lcap32%Fantage Blackout Vote_rcap
 32% [ 10 ]
No
Fantage Blackout Vote_lcap19%Fantage Blackout Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Maybe
Fantage Blackout Vote_lcap26%Fantage Blackout Vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Idk
Fantage Blackout Vote_lcap23%Fantage Blackout Vote_rcap
 23% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:31 am

I think the fantage blackout looks rlly fun! I hope it has some good non stuff! Anyone else think itll be fun?
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:15 am

I do! I don't know how there are going to do it, but the shear secrecy makes it even more exiting
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:28 am

Oh no. Blackout?! they're really reaching....
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:47 am

I lovee the look of Fantage in the night.
Back to top Go down
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:05 pm

i didnt know they where doing that, is it just gonna be ALL black or just nighttime?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:04 pm

I think that the blackout event is going to be really cool. And I guess that it will be ALL black, considering it is already nighttime on Fantage for the Superstar event.
Back to top Go down
swirlcandy3
Rookie Fantagian
swirlcandy3

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:52 pm

um excuse me ugly
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:09 pm

I think the blackout will be too dark, we won't be able to see anything.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:14 pm

I think they will goth Fantage up. Make the buildings black, the floor black, but the humans will glow lol. They'll click banners to get to the area they want.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:46 pm

swirlcandy3 wrote:
um excuse me ugly

...... what?
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:19 pm

It's probably just going to be a repeat of the pajama party but at night. And of course there's going to be flying objects to click on. What's with fantage and clicking flying objects? No offense fantage, but can they think of anything else?
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Fantage made movies
mini-games
Group games
clicking games
We need more typing games then. Like... uhh...
Or drawing games tooo.....
Or maybe... oh I have a good one!

Okay so Fantage has been over run by pests or worms or whatever, and it's on everyone's Ifone (except the bottom pad) and you have to click the worms off the ifone as much as possible! It refreshes every 10 minutes.

I would like this black-out to have an event to compete with everyone or involving everyone.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Summertime in Fantage if Fantage was actually real:

Jack: -runs toward Pete breathing heavily- Well that's it Pete! I found all those broken instrument peices for those people. Those guys should take better care of their stuff.
Pete: Get ready Jack! The blackout party is coming tommorow!
Jack: ANOTHER SCAVENGER HUNT?
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Scavenger hunt? You can easily ignore it. Objects flying in from all over the place and pop-ups that say, "purchase the _____ costume to _____ these _____"? Not so easy to ignore. Not every event has to have flying objects. That's what annoys me! I'm trying to click on the cafe and of course a floating saxophone has to fly in out of no where and guess what happens? "Purchase the Catcha costume to catch the saxophone!" It's just obnoxious. Fantage should really check the forum! Good suggestions fly in on here and they don't come with annoying pop ups that prevent people from getting pretty much everywhere!

No offense Fantage!
Back to top Go down
bianca111
New Fantagian
bianca111

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:53 pm

I think fantage blackout will be fun i have to save up to buy the outfits
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:59 pm

I hope the events will stop. Some of you had read that I rejoined fantage in fashion week and I just want to see the original fantage again, not all these events! And Julia you have a good point about flying objects, but my point was WE NEED A BREAK.

And also, they don't have to put all those limited item sales all over the place. Why can't they just put a limited item sale stand/cart/whatever in Le Shop? Or just outside Le Shop and nowhere else?
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm

If it mentions anything about global warming, climate change or us needing to turn our lights off to conserve energy I'll hate fantage forever.

Otherwise I hope it's fun ^^
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Relora wrote:
If it mentions anything about global warming, climate change or us needing to turn our lights off to conserve energy I'll hate fantage forever.

I literally laughed out loud at this. So true!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:57 am

They might! Because maybe they need a sponsor for all of these events that never stop. We do need a break! And if they are going to have this many events, they might as well open up a shop for the limited item stands and scavenger hunts. No, really!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:21 am

I always knew that the Sun on fantage was a bad quality lightbulb.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:23 am

LOL. That might actually be true. I've been wondering why Fantage has refused to turn on the sun.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:26 am

♥ Julia ♥ wrote:
LOL. That might actually be true. I've been wondering why Fantage has refused to turn on the sun.

And the "snow" in winter is shredded cotton balls with glitter.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:29 am

LOL. I wish they would change up the winter events. It's always christmas and a bunch of tiny, tight little outfits that are supposed to look sexy on a kids' website. Winter event outfits have no logic. That's actually a good idea for a topic. . .
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:32 am

♥ Julia ♥ wrote:
LOL. I wish they would change up the winter events. It's always christmas and a bunch of tiny, tight little outfits that are supposed to look sexy on a kids' website. Winter event outfits have no logic. That's actually a good idea for a topic. . .

Who wears a tank top and mini shorts in January? It's insane.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:37 am

IKR! And they sell those in the events. They are practically promoting relationships and s*xual activity by selling those outfits. Once one of the events had this "Mrs. Clause" outfit. It was a dress that if you wore in real life, you would see your underwear. It has no sleeves or straps or anything. Then this girl was wearing that orange and yellow tube top with the black and white mini shorts. Someone said, "Girlfriend, you look ridiculous," Then she says, "You're just jealous because I'm prettier!". Boys want to date girls that know what winter is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantage Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Blackout   Fantage Blackout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Blackout
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next