Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Red+Blue Button??? And annoying glitch.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Red+Blue Button??? And annoying glitch. Empty
PostSubject: Red+Blue Button??? And annoying glitch.   Red+Blue Button??? And annoying glitch. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 pm

I decided to get some more ecoinds for whatever cheap member item that I might want, so I opened up my IDFone and this is what I saw.

Red+Blue Button??? And annoying glitch. 2yv2w4p

Two buttons? I tried the blue button and got a short clip about vacations to Las Vegas. I am opening the red button ad now... NO ADS TO WATCH. Seriously? If I get to do the red button I'll edit this post. But I think the buttons are the same thing anyway. But why two buttons if it's the same thing?

Oh, and also I have a glitch that right after I finish watching the ad and click "Succes!" the whole Fantage screen just becomes blank and I have to log out and log back in again. But I still get my 20 ecoins. Has this happened to anyone else?

Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

Red+Blue Button??? And annoying glitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red+Blue Button??? And annoying glitch.   Red+Blue Button??? And annoying glitch. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Instead of watching ads, my guess is that the red one will be those offers on games where you have to do a survey or sign up for something, or check out so-and-sos facebook page.

Back to top Go down

Red+Blue Button??? And annoying glitch.
Page 1 of 1