Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members

Go down 
+10
emiko
Dog
Donutangel♥
Rufistar
Daisy
mich
3agle
Abstract
alex
JaquelineJade
14 posters
AuthorMessage
JaquelineJade
New Fantagian
JaquelineJade

Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Empty
PostSubject: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Do you think that Non-Members should be treated as much as like Members ,
I was bullied as a Non-Member until I became a member but I still never had bullied.

They need to make a place for Non-Members only , it should be a place where they can earn very rare items that Members can't it sounds equal cause Members get to get all these fancy things

I feel good about this Idea
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:23 pm

JaquelineJade wrote:
They need to make a place for Non-Members only , it should be a place where they can earn very rare items that Members can't it sounds equal cause Members get to get all these fancy things
Then it's not fair to people who pay money for the game. They pay so they would obviously get more things. It's how fantage makes money and keeps the site active.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:23 pm

No, because members can get treated badly as well on how they dress, how they talk to other people, etc.

I've always thought about the non-members place idea, but members can go in there on another account for non-members. I don't think it would be a /horrible/ idea. More like pointless.

Members and non-members are the same, just treated differently. Members can be nice to non-members, and non-members can be nice to members. Heck, non-members can be mean to non-members, as well as members being hateful to members.

Some people need to realize it's based on the person him/herself on how they treat each-other. I think Fantage has been pretty nice to the non-members lately, I mean, if they weren't, then more people would leave Fantage. :/
Back to top Go down
JaquelineJade
New Fantagian
JaquelineJade

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:28 pm

I know that is a horrible idea its just weird to see what people think of your idea
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:04 pm

@Abstract
"Members and non-members are the same, just treated differently. Members can be nice to non-members, and non-members can be nice to members. Heck, non-members can be mean to non-members, as well as members being hateful to members.

Some people need to realize it's based on the person him/herself on how they treat each-other. I think Fantage has been pretty nice to the non-members lately, I mean, if they weren't, then more people would leave Fantage. :/"
You're right, it's a stereotype world that says:
"Members are always mean and Non-members are innocent."
And I hate stereotypes Sad
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Now I hear some people say, "Why do members have to be like that?"
Usually when people say members, that means /every member/. I mean there are nice members, and some non-members are treated very fine. I'm sure no one can really answer that question with a complete response that every person can agree with. Maybe it was through what they experienced, what they want to be like/want to experience, or what they already are.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:08 pm

I think u need to take a look at this:
http://www.fantageforum.com/t9660-do-you-think-non-members-should-get-non-fancy-items
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:08 pm

well it would be nice also but if there will be rare staff for non then members will just wait until they become non and buy the rare staff right? >.<
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Well, it wouldbe nice if nms could just get a nice pair of sunglasses... Wait no, then the nms who wear it will stop wearing it when some member says "OMG! Why are you wearing those junky sunglasses? They're so cheap!". And also, when I talk about members being like that I mean members that think they are BETTER thans nms just because they pay, not every member.
Back to top Go down
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:53 pm

I used to be a premium member. I get less friends as a non and the mems say ur a non ew. Then what they say is that i was a member when i first joined in order to become a member you have to be a non do you guys see what i am talking about
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Vriska wrote:
JaquelineJade wrote:
Then it's not fair to people who pay money for the game. They pay so they would obviously get more things. It's how fantage makes money and keeps the site active.

^^ This. Of course members get fancy things because we pay! If non members got anything that members can't, the entire structure of fantage would be destroyed. And actually, I AM a non member and I think it's totally reasonable that members get treated better. We work to earn the money. I think it's totally fair that people who actually work deserve to be treated better. People make stereotypes about the majority of members, but I think the majority of non members are the ones that deserve the stereotypes. Lots just sit there and say "its so unfair mems get everything we need pretty clothes" then whine and whine about how "mems ish so mean they think they're sooo great". If nons got pretty clothes fantage wouldn't exist because no one would become a member, therefore they will have no money. I'm sorry if I sound mean, I just don't like these types of topics, and I am a non member!
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Julia! wrote:
Vriska wrote:
JaquelineJade wrote:

^^ This. Of course members get fancy things because we pay! If non members got anything that members can't, the entire structure of fantage would be destroyed. And actually, I AM a non member and I think it's totally reasonable that members get treated better. We work to earn the money. I think it's totally fair that people who actually work deserve to be treated better. People make stereotypes about the majority of members, but I think the majority of non members are the ones that deserve the stereotypes. Lots just sit there and say "its so unfair mems get everything we need pretty clothes" then whine and whine about how "mems ish so mean they think they're sooo great". If nons got pretty clothes fantage wouldn't exist because no one would become a member, therefore they will have no money. I'm sorry if I sound mean, I just don't like these types of topics, and I am a non member!

Wow julia, im speechless! All of that is 100% true!
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:09 pm

everyone should be treated equaly!!!!! im a mem level 703 and i never ever was mean to a non alot of my friends r nons!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Omg I agree so hard, total agree. I hate Mems vs Nons and everytime I go there I cry like crazy. Well maybe not but I end up feeling bad.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:19 pm

yes with everything, but buying member items.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:25 pm

I understand that nons get treated rather poorly because of their clothing, but some of them can act very meanly to mems because of their own jealousy. It's only fair that mems get the better items since they paid Fantage, but aside from that, nons and mems are actually rather the same. But they just act like ones better than the other because of their clothing, not whom has a good inside. I honestly think that nons and mems have to be treated equally :/.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:33 pm

xMushroom wrote:
I understand that nons get treated rather poorly because of their clothing, but some of them can act very meanly to mems because of their own jealousy. It's only fair that mems get the better items since they paid Fantage, but aside from that, nons and mems are actually rather the same. But they just act like ones better than the other because of their clothing, not whom has a good inside. I honestly think that nons and mems have to be treated equally :/.
Ditto. I totally agree with you so much.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Weeeellll DUH we're all people, right? It doesn't matter how good our pixels look Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fights4life2002
Rookie Fantagian
fights4life2002

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:08 pm

YHUU
GO
GIRL!! Meh Supp:o)rt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members   Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do Non-Members Need To Be Treated Like Members
Page 1 of 1