Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

idk wat to do

Go down 
+10
Weekays
Abstract
mich
Sky
Dog
ℓσкє
Usui
Toni
alex
elsie12341
14 posters
AuthorMessage
elsie12341
New Fantagian

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:23 am

afro i dont know wat to do int his plce
it is so confusing i jst want to get ecoins beacuz i want some dtuff tht is on fantage
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:27 am

This isn't a place for free ecoins.
Back to top Go down
Toni
Senior Fantagian
Toni

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:58 am

cool story bro.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagepros.blogspot.com/
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:04 am

Could you speak more clearly.
I can barely understand what you're saying. o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:01 am

elsie12341 wrote:
it is so confusing i jst want to get ecoins beacuz i want some dtuff tht is on fantage
i slo dun noe wat 2 do int his plce ikrrrrrrrrr u r laem i hav moar ecoins on u haaaahahahahhahahahahahhaha affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

On topic : Not again.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:15 am

LOL. Yes, please use full words so we can understand. If you re-read the rules, you will notice that we are not allowed to post topics about free ecoins. Welcome to the forum! I'm Julia. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:50 am

MOAR ECOINS RAWR!

No offence but this is not a place where you get ecoins because you said just and that means you want only ecoins. A forum isn't a place where you get just one thing.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:01 am

Toni wrote:
cool story bro.
lol, my bro's 17 and he always says that. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:16 am

Okay I'll lead you through the steps.

Okay type in Fantagforum.com, /remove/ the forum. Okay okay, then you'll see a virtual world with dandy characters waving at you for no reason. Scroll up and press eCoins. Then, the easiest part of all, and the best part ever, payyy!! Very Happy I knoww, so exciting. ;D
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:32 am

here we go again...

my name isnt google -.-
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:35 am

I am not Bing, Sweetsearch, Google, KidRex, BabylonSearch, whatever! And you know you can get ecoins on Fantage by clicking your IDfone and then clicking on 1 of the Earn 20 Ecoins button. You can do it multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:36 am

If free e-coins is what you want, you can either pay or hack into the website. If you decide to hack, be aware that you could get banned or even get in trouble with the police.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:36 am

this topic is lame..Not about the what to do.. but the like,Free ecoins..And the yo u si laiem what duff do yahe deh here
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:38 am

End this topic now.
Back to top Go down
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Guys, since she is talking in n3vvb3z language we should probably follow her.
Example:

OMGG THIS SHOS R LIEK TOTALLY AWESHUMM

Yes, like that.

Ontopic: Go to fantage.com , click membership , select the amount of eCoins you want , shut down your computer , wait 1 year , WALA! 92929292992929292929 eCoins.

I had no idea what I was doing. Sorry, yeah. :l

Last edited by Fran ♪ on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:07 pm

elsie12341 wrote:

I think I can translate: I don't know what to do in this place, It's confusing to me. (Will someone please explain?) I just thought that this is the place to get free ecoins. (That's all I want) I need ecoins to get stuff on fantage.

This is a forum. It's where we share and discuss things. This is not a legit site to get free ecoins though Sad
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Fran ♪ wrote:
Guys, since she is talking in n3vvb3z language we should probably follow her.
Example:

OMGG THIS SHOS R LIEK TOTALLY AWESHUMM

Yes, like that.

Ontopic: Go to fantage.com , click membership , select the amount of eCoins you want , shut down your computer , wait 1 year , WALA! 92929292992929292929 eCoins.
Do you have any idea how rude you're being to Elsie?
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:43 pm

There's always Google to ask ö v ö

And this place is a Forum, not a place where you ask for ecoins and stuff off people lol.

There are two ways you can get ecoins; click your IDfone on Fantage and click the 'Earn 20 ecoins' offers and watch the advertisements (doesn't work on Fantage French or German language, only the original).

Or you can join fantagearcade.com and do their free offers.

Again, Google could have answered it for you :0
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:39 pm

0strich wrote:
elsie12341 wrote:

I think I can translate: I don't know what to do in this place, It's confusing to me. (Will someone please explain?) I just thought that this is the place to get free ecoins. (That's all I want) I need ecoins to get stuff on fantage.

This is a forum. It's where we share and discuss things. This is not a legit site to get free ecoins though Sad
I thought she said something else. Here's what I think:
I don't know what to do in this place. It is so confusing. I just want to get free ecoins because I want some stuff that is on Fantage.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Glazed Donut wrote:
0strich wrote:
elsie12341 wrote:

I thought she said something else. Here's what I think:
I don't know what to do in this place. It is so confusing. I just want to get free ecoins because I want some stuff that is on Fantage.
Personally, I think you both did a good job translating. Zero-strich explained what she was saying, and you, Glazed Donut, interpreted Elsie's text talk. But I don't think Zero-strich's explanation was wrong in any way.

On the other hand, this is not a website for free Ecoins, Elsie. Sorry about that. Maybe you've mistaken Fantage Forum for another website? However, there are two easy ways to get Ecoins. You could open your IDFone and click the "Earn 20 Ecoins" button to watch an advertisement and earn 20 Ecoins (and you can do it more than once). Or you could get the IDFone app (which is free) on your iPhone/iPad/iTouch (if you have one) and click on the Ecoin button. That button shows you offers you can do to earn more Ecoins. You'll see it on the right side of your IDFone.

Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes I'm typing this on an iTouch.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:23 pm

I didn't hear the word free from this person though. Maybe he is confised on Fantage,?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

idk wat to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk wat to do   idk wat to do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

idk wat to do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Creations-
Jump to: