Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage has changed

Go down 
+2
Usui
Cheesey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheesey
Regular Fantagian
Cheesey

Location : Umm.. In my Bff's socks drawer just waiting for the right time to prance out

Fantage has changed Empty
PostSubject: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Fantage has gone over board with (sexy) outfits for one there are little kids playing fantage and two all this lovey dovey stuff and some people are only like 7 and they want boyfriends and girlfriends

the picture I have below isn't that sexual but lisen to this when I was in fashion show a boy asked me to show my boobs I reported him and said no this is just really bad

Fantage has changed Two10 << a bit sexual

Am I the only one that thinks this?
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:23 pm

There's already a topic about this. http://www.fantageforum.com/t9913-what-happened-to-fantage
I don't see anything sexual besides the really short shorts/underwear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Cheesey
Regular Fantagian
Cheesey

Location : Umm.. In my Bff's socks drawer just waiting for the right time to prance out

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Yea I know but I'm starting a new topic
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:25 pm

You aren't the only one, but I somewhat agree/disagree. Why? Because it's not Fantage, it's the people learning how to bypass all of this, making us look over the clothes Fantage is making more to make us pickier.

I think all the clothing is semi-fine, but how people look at it can be majorly wrong.

Plus, I don't really know if you just mean the whole outfit, but if you mean the shorts, they have been here for over a year. I see a bunch of people wear them. The shorts are just, I don't know, short.
Back to top Go down
Cheesey
Regular Fantagian
Cheesey

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:27 pm

I think most clothes are fine but only some are sexual
Back to top Go down
Toni
Senior Fantagian
Toni

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:27 pm

i wanted a boyfriend when i was seven and fantage didn't even exist then...
[edit] and i love those shorts
<--------
Back to top Go down
http://fantagepros.blogspot.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:25 am

Yes, I know! I thought I was the only one who thinks that! Everyone on fantage is like "omg my dress is not inappropriate ur just jealous cuz all the boys ask me owt". No, really! This girl said that exactly! Who cares about getting asked out by a PIXEL?! You don't even know the person! Are people that desperate?! The outfits are WAY over the top and the overall sexiness has gotten out of control. If that's fantage's plan to keep their users, fantage should just shut down.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:22 am

Julia! wrote:
Yes, I know! I thought I was the only one who thinks that! Everyone on fantage is like "omg my dress is not inappropriate ur just jealous cuz all the boys ask me owt". No, really! This girl said that exactly! Who cares about getting asked out by a PIXEL?! You don't even know the person! Are people that desperate?! The outfits are WAY over the top and the overall sexiness has gotten out of control. If that's fantage's plan to keep their users, fantage should just shut down.

Lol why did I laugh at that quote? Apparently she cares about being on a date, with the chance that she has never gotten one.
I, luckily, don't get asked much because I'd look weird most of the time.

But there are other websites, but for people over 13, having people date online. I think IMVU was a 16+ virtual website and Gaiaonline is a 13+. I mean yeah, these are different from Fantage, but they haven't really shut down because of how people "abuse their pixel."

It's all about the money, I just wish some sites cared more about their users, or how the users are suffering if there are any glitches, more than the main object of the business. Only a low chance of that happening.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:25 am

Exactly! If you aren't allowed on an official dating website because you are too young, that probably means you are too young to be dating anywhere! And relationships aren't like what they are on fantage. There's more than just saying, "cas cas cas mzk out oh my gawd ily". I just don't get it! Fantage should create a reality show. "Desperate Pixel Wives".
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:28 am

Julia! wrote:
Exactly! If you aren't allowed on an official dating website because you are too young, that probably means you are too young to be dating anywhere! And relationships aren't like what they are on fantage. There's more than just saying, "cas cas cas mzk out oh my gawd ily". I just don't get it! Fantage should create a reality show. "Desperate Pixel Wives".

I would so watch that actually.

There was once a day that I dated a guy. I didn't really care because he was probably doing this to ALL girls on Fantage. Now we talked, we talked, we talked, THEN he says, "I think I'm ready" or something like that. I was like, "Ready so what?" "You know" pause "we should have children." Then I said no, blocked him, and left to another server.

Weirdest day of my life.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:31 am

I kind of enjoy pranked the boys on fantage i say..Lets be vuv..A few minutes later i say..IHATEU bye lol and i do vuv tryouts for pranks..Thats all i really do it was funny..But i stop it now..Witchme is okay for this..But not fantage!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:32 am

@Abstract- I would watch it too xP. About the vuv thing, yea, I know! There was this one time in second grade where it seemed like everyone was in love so I got a boyfriend on fantage and he asked me if I wanted to do it and I said no and that I just wanted to hang out with someone. Then he private messaged me and said, "r*pes".

Last time I ever date on fantage.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:35 am

Idea for new event lol
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:37 am

lolz. Fantage valentine's day was a curse.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:38 am

Lol i actually quit for valintines day! But i still went on but not that long..Annoying lol!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:40 am

I should have. But "vuvs" is the aftermath of the Hurricane "Val". LOL
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:41 am

Julia! wrote:
@Abstract- I would watch it too xP. About the vuv thing, yea, I know! There was this one time in second grade where it seemed like everyone was in love so I got a boyfriend on fantage and he asked me if I wanted to do it and I said no and that I just wanted to hang out with someone. Then he private messaged me and said, "r*pes".

Crazyyyy. Was this before the mail came or through that actual instant messaging? If it was through the mail, Fantage should have never created that unless if authorized.

Even though I enjoyed prom, it was a mess that WHOLE WEEK too:

LONG:
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 am

Abstract wrote:
Julia! wrote:

Crazyyyy. Was this before the mail came or through that actual instant messaging? If it was through the mail, Fantage should have never created that unless if authorized.

Even though I enjoyed prom, it was a mess that WHOLE WEEK too:

LONG:

I am so glad I was on a break from Fantage Valentine's day.

Last edited by Abstract on Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 am

That was like FUDGECAKE i like the clothes and the way the castle was..But the downtown stuff was doing my head in!...i swore i wouldnt go to downtown..Shame i had to and StarCafe is getting worse now
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:45 am

I know! Fantage can't get mad at people for dating if they create a Prom. It's a lot like fantage babies. The fantagians get a new prom date every five minutes. Haven't you guys noticed that those fantage babies change "mwommies" every single day? That's what prom was like!

@Abstract- the person asked me first then sent the instant message that scarred me for life.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:45 am

Weekays0 wrote:
That was like FUDGECAKE i like the clothes and the way the castle was..But the downtown stuff was doing my head in!...i swore i wouldnt go to downtown..Shame i had to and StarCafe is getting worse now

I mean the prom from two years ago. It was beautiful. This time you could get "dirty on the dance floor" -_________- Which is something a guy told me once, "Want to get dirty on the dance floor?!" or something like that on Fantage. Plus the clothing was so much better. I miss Fantages old costumes so much. ;9

I used to actually do that, but then I matured and decided to watch most fo these tryouts. They end up ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:48 am

This topic is turning to Goodbye fantage..too Fantage has change :O
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:48 am

LOL for some reason I feel like "dirty on the dance floor" sounds like a song. The prom two years ago was amazing . . . too bad it couldn't have been like that this year.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:52 am

theres a band called Blood on the dancefloor they are like..Disgusting they talk about making kids.. Thats what fantage reminds me of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage has changed   Fantage has changed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage has changed
Page 1 of 1