Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read) Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read)   Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Hi all!

If you are a fellow Minecrafter, read this for a warning. If you don't play Minecraft, just read this post for fun.

A former server Moderator from Diamcraft has reported that there were several hacking's on Minecraft reported. I have been a victim myself. Numerous hackers were logging into a Notch's workers accounts, also, other peoples accounts too. One of the hacked accounts was purposely hacked to grief and not get caught. He was caught and quickly taken care of. Reddit has told each of the admin victims to shut down their server temporarily. Mojang then found out about the exploits and is working very quickly to solve the problem. As a former Moderator of a server, I highly suggest to change your password. There are still ways to login as someone else, but they are being taken care of.

Timeline:

UPDATE 11.14am BST: I've had independent confirmation from 3 users that the issue is now fixed. Thanks mojang! Very Happy

UPDATE 11.08am BST: xlson reports it is no longer possible to log in as someone else

UPDATE 11:04am BST: session server back up. waiting for official confirmation from mojang that it's fixed

UPDATE 10.22am BST: xlson reckons it may be a few hours before its resolved and the session/login servers are put back online.

UPDATE: 8.52am BST: mojang blog post

UPDATE: 8.41am BST: Mojang have pulled down the session server. This should stop the issue while a proper fix is being worked on!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read)   Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:00 pm

I go on Minecraft.

I will change my password right away.

It is: XD Why would i tell you anyway????
Back to top Go down
Kitten-BunBun
Regular Fantagian
Kitten-BunBun

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read)   Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:23 pm

I WILL CHANGE MY PASSWORD RIGHT AWAY!!!!! I play minecraft 2!
Back to top Go down
http://kitten-bunbun.tumblr.com/
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read)   Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:44 pm

You are only vulnerable if you migrated your account.
And the authorization servers are back only, so no more log in exploits are possible.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read)   Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read)   Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:47 pm

omg you guys minecraft is a great game

but my server is offline and it's hamachi anyway idownloadeditillegally so I'm not worrying.

OH ALSO.
GUYS YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD THE SNAPSHOT. It's like, the 1.3 update except not quite finished yet. It's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read)   Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:30 pm

@Abbey - I'm waiting for the full release in August :c! I'm scared I might do it wrong and it'll corrupt my stuffss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read)   Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Hackers (Minecrafter's PLEASE read)
Page 1 of 1