Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)

Go down 
+10
el
Jack Skellington
Snow
Gabriella
Janelle
mich
MsJoyMaeda
Reese
v
Squirtle
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Skellington
Rookie Fantagian
Jack Skellington

masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 10:22 pm

As I had joined very early on in this carnation of the forum, I got to witness many iconic things. It will mainly end up consisting of dramatic threads as they're always tge most memorable. If you were there, you can walk down memory lane or if you only heard of it, you can finally see for yourself what it was like. Enjoy!

2010:
Angry... VERY angry.
Role Plays Not Allowed
Majority- With Proof This Time
As You Know..
Whoa....
Why.
Hey , Thanks A Lot
My Final Lecture
Another Day, Another Rant
Warning Bar @ ^@;
civic_princess FANCLUB
Recent Spam Attack
My Opinion [ Mace Please Read ]
You Guys.
Swear Word Abbreviations
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:04 pm

I actually wish I was a member of FF back then so I could experience these topics when they were new

Last edited by Squirtle on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
v

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 12:51 am

im laughing oh my god i couldnt even make it through half of the threads this is so embarrassing,,
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 1:26 pm

The civic princess fanclub though
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 1:37 pm

I'm laughing and cringing at the same time thank you for this
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 9:42 am

Aww, I'm so mad I didn't join sooner than December of 2010 when I was 10, turning 11 in less than a week.

These are great xD
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 10:44 am

goddamn i wish i was part of this forum in 2010 cx musta been funnn
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 2:20 pm

^^^ same i joined two months too late smh

there are so many cringey threads and posts i cant even look at them
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 7:29 am

the 2012-2014 era was iconic too...does anybody remember the Madoka Magica phase? it was so cringey i found some old threads
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 9:58 am

char wrote:
the 2012-2014 era was iconic too...does anybody remember the Madoka Magica phase? it was so cringey i found some old threads
omf i remember it so well
i was like "dafuq is madoka magica" and then went and watched it and cried my eyes out and became obsessed but i still felt left out because i was still confused about what y'all were talking about lmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 10:36 am

Remember when people talked about Dangan Ronpa?

I dragged myself into it, watched an episode of the anime, and then played the game.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 12:25 pm

[quote="char"]the 2012-2014 era was iconic too...does anybody remember the Madoka Magica phase? it was so cringey i found some old threads[/quote]

Those posts where how I found about about Madoka Magica. I don't regret it one bit.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 1:45 pm

char wrote:

Lol yesss. I also remember when some users, including myself, were all like "madoka magica is horrible! Hetalia is so much better!!11".

The cringe.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 8:12 pm

char wrote:

I remember I fell in love with the series bc of FF but then people started talking about it so much that I was like "guys, please stop,,,!!1". It was pretty fun though, same with the "Dangam Ronpa" and "Baka and Test" phases. Woww, the memories. I cringe at my past self so hard though tbh
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
Rookie Fantagian
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 2:58 pm

are there really any rules about bumping anymore? i need to work on it more lmao
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 11:45 pm

Jack Skellington wrote:
are there really any rules about bumping anymore? i need to work on it more lmao

eh, i don't think so. i think a lot of people would love to see this list completed anyways haha
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 2:24 am

el wrote:
Jack Skellington wrote:

eh, i don't think so. i think a lot of people would love to see this list completed anyways haha

Yeah it would be really nice to complete the list! Thank you for doing it! A complete archive of our ~greatest moments~ is a great idea, especially since we're seeing a return of a lot of members who are coming back for nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 4:02 pm

im so happy that this exists......,,,thank u.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
Regular Fantagian
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2022 10:01 pm

this probably won'y be finished but if it has multiple pages and isn't locked and it's been spammed, it's prob iconique
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/PGYhtR83ez
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 11:22 pm

ok i got my original account back after 10+ years of premaban, let's do a best of extremely random forgotten threads that i find amusing for whatever reason:

Thia is weird..... (2012)
What happened to Fantage?! (2012)
Leave the dudes alone! (2012)
Spammers (2012 w/ fun fact: i was involved in this spam attack and idk how i got away with it being The Exorcist-coded)
This specific post about spam (2012)
omg i made a funny banner this time! (2010 w/ fun fact: honestly me finding that banner funny isn't that much of a surprise since i enjoy trash films and possess a warped sense of humor)
Shops Are Becoming a Problems. (2010)
discribe urself (2011)
I have important news! (2011 w/ fun fact: i completely blocked this out that i couldn't go further than my own OP)
On noobs, vertans, and forum etiquette. (2011)
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)   masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

masterlist of ICONIC threads (WIP)
Page 1 of 1