Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What happened to fantage?!

Go down 
+14
Cefie
Cheesey
Wizzy
Rufistar
Nobue
hopeful.
Flynn
Toni
Squirtle
cynthia
3agle
Abstract
mich
Dog
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you think some of the outfits lately are inapropro?
Yes! This is a serious issue.
What happened to fantage?!  Vote_lcap18%What happened to fantage?!  Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
I don't care. I just wear simple clothes.
What happened to fantage?!  Vote_lcap39%What happened to fantage?!  Vote_rcap
 39% [ 11 ]
Some of them. Not extremely inapropro, but fantage shouldn't be creating them.
What happened to fantage?!  Vote_lcap43%What happened to fantage?!  Vote_rcap
 43% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

What happened to fantage?!  Empty
PostSubject: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Has anyone noticed the outfits lately? They are all so tight and tiny. I wish fantage would just create normal outfits that we would actually wear.

Spoiler:

Why are the outfits so small and teenager-y. Even most teenagers wouldn't wear that. Fantage, please fix this! Someone explain why they are doing this.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Hmmm, they probably think the kids are getting bored of the original outfits, and want to crank it up a bit. But yes, I am pretty sure they went TOO FAR. Or maybe those types of outfits are just cute. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Umm.... change? I'm telling you people (not really)!! Fantage is turning PG-13/Rated R.

But most of these still aren't that bad (Only saying this because I see clothes like this every day I go outside). I mean, what is wrong with the one piece bathing suit? I see children with bikinis at pools (sometimes. I went to the Central Park Pool the other day). So either way this was going to happen sooner or later.

Shorts and short skirts are becoming popular lately if even. :/
((((^^^All that is where I live btw. Idk how strict clothing is in other people's area.))))

Last edited by Abstract on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 pm

I don't care Razz It's not like anyone would actually go out wearing that kind of stuff. That would be ridiculous. (Except I see people all the time wearing one pieces)

Last edited by 0strich on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 pm

I do kinda agree it is a bit weird.
Apparently Barbie made the dolls look like real people. Shorter legs, and slightly wider hips. They did this because it didn't promote healthy living. I'm assuming fantage will start making the clothes better when the parents see what fantage's clothes have become

Slightly off topic: Actually, teenagers in my neighborhood wore less than that to my neighborhood's family fourth of July party.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:12 pm

is the bathing suit innapropiet?:no! kids wear them all the time. infact, kids even wear two peices.

im too lazy to write down the rest. they are not innapropriet at all! i see some kid ice skaters with those oufits. kids these days can wear those without it being innapropriet
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Toni
Senior Fantagian
Toni

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 pm

i think the outfits are kinda cute actually and not all of fantage's clothes are tight and tiny.
and fantage is not turning r-rated at all.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagepros.blogspot.com/
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Toni wrote:
i think the outfits are kinda cute actually and not all of fantage's clothes are tight and tiny.

I agree. some teens out there ruin fantage by making vuvs, the ones, or whatever you call it, but i know fantage will make it better
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Toni
Senior Fantagian
Toni

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Squirtle wrote:
Toni wrote:

I agree. some teens out there ruin fantage by making vuvs, the ones, or whatever you call it, but i know fantage will make it better

i think its the immature kids who made up the vuvs and the ones.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Toni wrote:
Squirtle wrote:
Toni wrote:

It was a joke lol, Fantage has always been a /family/ website, anyone should be able to join, not meant to be rated-R at all.

By the way, in my opinion, or changed opinion, vuvs are fine until people exaggerate it to much. I don't mind making play-dates as long as people don't take this as a serious matter. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Toni
Senior Fantagian
Toni

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Abstract wrote:
Toni wrote:
Squirtle wrote:
Toni wrote:

It was a joke lol, Fantage has always been a /family/ website, anyone should be able to join, not meant to be rated-R at all.

By the way, in my opinion, or changed opinion, vuvs are fine until people exaggerate it to much. I don't mind making play-dates as long as people don't take this as a serious matter. Neutral

oh, ok.

i think vuvs are fine too. GOOD PRACTICE FOR REAL LIFE.
i don't do it though because i'm 16 and most of the guys are like 10.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:39 am

Squirtle wrote:
is the bathing suit innapropiet?:no! kids wear them all the time. infact, kids even wear two peices.

im too lazy to write down the rest. they are not innapropriet at all! i see some kid ice skaters with those oufits. kids these days can wear those without it being innapropriet

The original skating outfits are fine. I like the original ones! But do they REALLY have to outline the characters you-know-whats? It's kind of like saying, "Hey! Don't pay attention to my values! Look at my you-know-whats they're outlined in silver!". Besides, the avatars are little kids! They shouldn't be wearing that. I highly doubt that kids would wear that tiny jumper suit with the cords wrapped around their arms. It's not inappropriate exactly, it's just really tacky. That bathing suit is tacky also. One shoulder, super tight, most little kids forbidden to wear that in real life. It's also bad for 7 year olds. Because they buy this tight, tacky little outfit on fantage and fall in love with it, then they are totally bummed out when they can't get something like it in real life because their mom thinks it's tacky.

@Toni- The outfits used to be adorable. All frilly and airy, exactly what we would wear. Not all of the outfits are tight and tiny- but all the outfits that people actually wear are. And about the vuvs thing, personally I don't think it's okay at all. If it was a tween and teens website, I would have no problem with it. But even if they are just saying "ily u r sooo pretty u r sooo hot" which would be fine if it was all teens, little kids can still see that, and the ones that still think love is gross will be totally grossed out and probably not want to go on fantage. It also gives kids the wrong idea of a relationship. You don't just make out the entire time and say "ur so pretty ily". There's more than that. But for kids who are doing that and think that's what a relationship is like, when they get into real life, they will have no idea. And they don't even know the person!!! That's exactly what criminals do. They get really close to little kids and to make the kid think that they can trust them. Then they ask something like, "Are you going to the beach to see the fireworks?" then the little kid says "yea!" Criminal: "Aren't you so happy that it's warm and not freezing like it is in the winter?" Little Kid: "omg yush" Bam! The criminal already knows that you live on the northern east coast. See how easy it is for people to find out personal information? That's another concern about vuvs. If they just go to their house and hang out, I don't have a problem with that. I just don't think it's okay when they are sitting in the cafe saying "ily ily soo soo much ur soo hot ur sooo soo soo pretty lets go out to dinner like yea".
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:48 am

If fantage will let you have a mini-dress with boobs, then why won't they let girls wear black clothing with spikes and chains? I love that style, but they only seem to have those clothes available for boys. When I quit fantage in 2010, everything for girls was pink, frilly or fancy. NOW, they seem to have decided to switch so that all the clothes are tight, sleek and short ( but not necessarily inappropriate).
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:02 am

I agree with Rue. It might not be over-all inappropriate, but I don't think anyone my age would wear those kinds of clothes, so why do they let the avatars wear them? There should be a wider variety in clothes. Not just tiny, tight, and giving the appearance of a fully grown woman's body. The whole "we're just trying to make clothes that kids will wear" thing has gone too far!
Back to top Go down
hopeful.
Regular Fantagian
hopeful.

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:41 pm

i think the clothes are what an average teenager would wear. short shorts, tank tops, sleeveless tops. but i don't think they're necessarily inappropriate, especially since they're on little cartoon characters. i haven't really checked out the new clothes yet... i mean, of course a little kid wouldn't have their hair in that style or wear a dress like that. if fantage always made clothes little kids would wear, it would lose a lot of users, since a lot of them are 12 and older.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:23 pm

I don't have a problem with fantage making a few of those clothes. But that's all they are creating! Fantage isn't just teens. They need to create some more updated kid friendly outfits.
Back to top Go down
Nobue
Regular Fantagian
Nobue

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:52 pm

LAZY AND BORING EVENTS THATS WHAT
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Those aren't that inapropriate... I saw ice-skaters wearing that. And a one peice is very common. I see girls younger than me wearing short shorts all the time.

@pokemon

Yes they are boring. Very boring. I haven't seen the original fantage since I started playing again.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:12 pm

poke'mon wrote:
LAZY AND BORING EVENTS THATS WHAT

You can say that again! Very Happy

I actually /like the event/. o_O Buuuttt..... it is extremely laggy, way too much stuff surrounding us.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:24 pm

if that "i whip my hair back n forth" was suppose to be funny its not no offense
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Oh heyyyyyyy! If you add a person on your foe list it blocks the posts he/she has made!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Oh my god! Please don't spam! What do you possibly gain from spamming? Now I could get in trouble for you spamming on my topic.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:09 pm

The spammer spammed other topics earlier as well. It was terrible. They "renewed" all the old topics. (Suspicious timing)
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Hey, please stop SPAMMING!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Why do people have to spam so inappropriately? I saw the other spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to fantage?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next