Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What happened to fantage?!

Go down 
+14
Cefie
Cheesey
Wizzy
Rufistar
Nobue
hopeful.
Flynn
Toni
Squirtle
cynthia
3agle
Abstract
mich
Dog
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think some of the outfits lately are inapropro?
Yes! This is a serious issue.
What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
I don't care. I just wear simple clothes.
What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Vote_lcap39%What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 39% [ 11 ]
Some of them. Not extremely inapropro, but fantage shouldn't be creating them.
What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:19 pm

♥ Julia ♥ wrote:
Why do people have to spam so inappropriately? I saw the other spam.
I know! It is so ANNOYING. I want to say a bad word right now, but that isn't the right thing to do. In the 7/6/12 topic, you can see Cynthia posted saying it was almost like a coincidence. Since S was leaving, the spammer decided to come on. There is something weird going on...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Yes, I know! I think that it's someone on this forum that created another account, because S (the most active moderator) posted that she was leaving before the spam attack. I agree with Cynthia! Something is fishy. I'm too lazy to figure out who it is and that is not my job! I should've left it at that is not my job lol.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:27 pm

Lol. I am a hero fantagian and I would not be responsible enough to be a moderator or admin. I just come on a lot. That's all. I am pretty sure Father Merrin is one of those other people that used to spam.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:30 pm

I think it's someone on this forum. Anyone could easily find out that S is gone, but only a forumer would know that she is the most active moderator.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:33 pm

We need a mod of the week or an emergency mod person. Who is willing to be on this forum for as long as they can so when the mod leaves she/he can take control for a while.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:37 pm

There must be someone that has been on this forum for a long time and is responsible enough. Meanwhile, I am pretty sure one of the guests must have been a spammer and has been watching until the right moment to spam. And that moment is when any of the mods/admins leave.
Back to top Go down
Cheesey
Regular Fantagian
Cheesey

Location : Umm.. In my Bff's socks drawer just waiting for the right time to prance out

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:42 pm

I know who maybe Juila can
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Yeah, Julia! Let's tell her the next time she comes on
Back to top Go down
Cheesey
Regular Fantagian
Cheesey

Location : Umm.. In my Bff's socks drawer just waiting for the right time to prance out

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:19 am

Use the mouse to drag the scrolling thing all the way down, simple solution.

Boring events? Yep. I usually just get all the limited and event items and then that's it. It's not that fun, and I have to wait an excruciating extra 3 and a half days for the event to finally end and the next to start.
Back to top Go down
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:46 pm

ya those outfits r so explicit also they say ur hhot can u be my vev u r so young and also you havent even seen the person these people might be older than you and try to track you down or hurt you or do something bad to you its not right the world is now!
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Woah woah woah: Hold it! I wear two pieces at the beach and im going into FOURTH GRADE. All i wear is the checkered jacket and the plain black shorts. I also wear the keyboard guitar thing i got from the popstar party, and the mem star earings! Plus fishy eyes, and pink hair from rare! Is that inapropiate? I mean, i actually kinda like the fantage clothes... but the VUV tryouts are getting WAY to far. What does VUV even MEAN?
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:04 pm

VUV is basically Love I guess. Just like BEB/BVB is Babe. I asked once and everyone was like, "Really?" -_-
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:27 am

It's time to get off the internet when you have feelings for a pixel.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:21 am

^^ XD so right...
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:40 am

Im telling you its another imvu as secon lf
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:47 am

Abstract wrote:
VUV is basically Love I guess. Just like BEB/BVB is Babe. I asked once and everyone was like, "Really?" -_-

Nope. "VUV" is Babe.

-From Babe to Beb
-From Beb to Bvb
-From Bvb to Vuv
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:58 am

Effie wrote:
Abstract wrote:

Nope. "VUV" is Babe.

-From Babe to Beb
-From Beb to Bvb
-From Bvb to Vuv

Nope.

PD to Val
Ur missing tht
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to fantage?!    What happened to fantage?!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to fantage?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2