Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

7/21/12

Go down 
+4
S
Angus Bethune
Dog
Cefie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

7/21/12 Empty
PostSubject: 7/21/12   7/21/12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:05 am

I kinda hate when my mom nags me when i'm on the computer. Geezus, stop talking and let me play. Its not like im in school. Don't ruin my 3month only vacation. School has 9 months for you to lecture me. - -
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

7/21/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/21/12   7/21/12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:10 am

I hate it when my mom is like, "If I have to tell you to get off of that computer one more time . . . ". Because she never listens to what I tell her not to do, so why should I have to listen to her? I think that a lot of adults abuse their authority. Being old shouldn't mean that you get to be in charge of everything. So what if some are smarter? There's a girl in my grade with an idetic memory and she's smarter than pretty much every adult I know, and they still think that they can tell her what to do!

I think it's kind of unfair. Please don't comment about this! This isn't a debate post, I'm just stating my opinion.

And yes, I hate that too. It's pretty annoying. Can't they just wait a few seconds? Parents can be so impatient sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

7/21/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/21/12   7/21/12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:25 am

This is what i have established about adults (especially in middle school)

-trying to voice your own opinion when they lecture you that has a valid point and reason is still "talking back" and you will get detention.

-they think you're an idiot.

-they will assume the worst of you. Back in elementary, i had to pay for lunch one year. I didnt pay at first cause i didnt know and then when they told me i didnt really care. Long story short, they thought i was using the money to buy candy....

-they are and will be extremely rude to you. Passing by in hallway and accidentally kick paper? The paper is hurt and you must apologize, pick it up and throw in trash when some idiot threw it on the ground in the first place, officially ruining your good mood.

-they are so mean to kids. Seriously.

-they give you attitude and scare the crappola out of you and think theyre right.

-we still dont know anything and need to be told the same thing a million times.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

7/21/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/21/12   7/21/12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:05 am

Cefie wrote:

-trying to voice your own opinion when they lecture you that has a valid point and reason is still "talking back" and you will get detention.

-they will assume the worst of you. Back in elementary, i had to pay for lunch one year. I didnt pay at first cause i didnt know and then when they told me i didnt really care. Long story short, they thought i was using the money to buy candy....

-they are and will be extremely rude to you. Passing by in hallway and accidentally kick paper? The paper is hurt and you must apologize, pick it up and throw in trash when some idiot threw it on the ground in the first place, officially ruining your good mood.

-they give you attitude and scare the crappola out of you and think theyre right.

-we still dont know anything and need to be told the same thing a million times.
Not all adults do that...
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

7/21/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/21/12   7/21/12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:29 am

Agreed, obviously you've encountered some bitter adults, but your opinions are also biased. I get along fine with basically every adult I meet, just be polite to them and they will be polite to you.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

7/21/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/21/12   7/21/12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:32 am

Cefie wrote:

I mostly talk to them back the teachers,and end up in detentions but i really don't care!I'm a troublemaker.

And they always makes us feel we are idiots and dumb! like excuse me!your 20+ years old! and i'm 11! i didn't even started middle school!

I hate when they do that.
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

7/21/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/21/12   7/21/12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:35 am

Quite biased, i am.
I know my parents are nice most of the time and what i said up there was mostly about my mid. school. Elementary was okay.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

7/21/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/21/12   7/21/12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 am

If there was no authority or rules, everyone would just go crazy. Your parents don't want you on the computer for 8 hours at a time because you develop unhealthy habits. It may seem unfair, but your parents do these things for a reason.

Though I admit when you are younger, like, 10-12, you're old enough to want to be mature and have independence but in your parents' eyes you're still a kid. This changes when you get older. I have a lot more freedom at 14 than I did at 12.
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

7/21/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/21/12   7/21/12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:34 am

I do agree with Abbey, but sometimes I want to yell at my dad and tell him
"Yes, I am talking back, that's how this conversation works. If you don't want to get talked back to, go talk to yourself."
I accidently got Ketchup on the table. It's easy to clean up!
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

7/21/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/21/12   7/21/12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Gah, i hate the no talking back thing. I know all the "no rules then it's gonna be crazy blah blah" but can't we state our opinion too? And sometimes they say "Why are you just lying around on the couch you should be doing something?" and 30 min later I find them doing the exact same thing. If you make some rules at least follow them!

And teachers are so unfair. If one idiot talks in line when the teacher says "no talking" then no recess. In 5th grade we almost never had recess. And on the first day I remember poking holes or something on an eraser and a guy next to me was like "Why are you drawing on the eraser?" and before I got to the middle of "bug off" the teacher was like "NO TALKING WHILE WE ARE READING" and I got in trouble. I admit that we were reading a book at that time, but whenever the class reads books it takes FOREVER. I can read the book in a much shorter time. I figured out context clues pretty much by myself and all that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7/21/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/21/12   7/21/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7/21/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: