Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How can i report someone?

Go down 
+3
Squirtle
Cherry
Likki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Likki
Senior Fantagian
Likki

How can i report someone? Empty
PostSubject: How can i report someone?   How can i report someone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:59 am

Is there a way i can report someone?
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: How can i report someone?   How can i report someone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:01 am

On forums?

Or on Fantage?
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Likki
Senior Fantagian
Likki

PostSubject: Re: How can i report someone?   How can i report someone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:02 am

Kitty wrote:
On forums?

Or on Fantage?

This Forum.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: How can i report someone?   How can i report someone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:05 am

idk if this will help at all http://www.fantageforum.com/t1-fantage-forum-rules-guidelines

Sry I rly dont know
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: How can i report someone?   How can i report someone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:32 am

you can report their posts. look on the top right of their post and you can report it
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How can i report someone?   How can i report someone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:35 am

Yes. Excuse me if I sound rude, but I'm not going to say, as no one is being mean and there is no reason or need to report anyone on here. There is no spam attack, and no one is bullying you.

You just happen to be misunderstanding people's intentions. No one is purposely trying to be mean to you.

I guess I should just tell you because you're my friend. Look on the top right corner of somebody's post, and you will see an exclamation point inside a circle with a line through it. Click that. But it won't be effective, because there is no reason why anyone currently on this forum should be reported.
Back to top Go down
Likki
Senior Fantagian
Likki

PostSubject: Re: How can i report someone?   How can i report someone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:35 am

~Julia wrote:
Yes. Excuse me if I sound rude, but I'm not going to say, as no one is being mean and there is no reason or need to report anyone on here. There is no spam attack, and no one is bullying you.

You just happen to be misunderstanding people's intentions. No one is purposely trying to be mean to you.

I guess I should just tell you because you're my friend. Look on the top right corner of somebody's post, and you will see an exclamation point inside a circle with a line through it. Click that. But it won't be effective, because there is no reason why anyone currently on this forum should be reported.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How can i report someone?   How can i report someone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:37 am

You're welcome. But please remember, no one on here, including you and I, deserves to be reported right now. It's possible that you could get an infraction for reporting someone without reason. I'm not sure sure, but I wouldn't risk it.
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: How can i report someone?   How can i report someone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:47 pm

There is a little red circle button..
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: How can i report someone?   How can i report someone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:29 pm

If you want to talk to me about someone who's making you feel uncomfortable you can PM me or any of the other mods and we'll try to help you. If you report a post using the report post feature, you won't get a reply from us, but we will clean it up or do what needs to be done.
Like I said if you ever need help, feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: How can i report someone?   How can i report someone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:17 pm

"likki" was banned for spamming the forum with inappropriate things, so there is really no need for this thread.
she was most likely asking how so she could report the other account she made and spammed with.
anyway, thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can i report someone?   How can i report someone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can i report someone?
Page 1 of 1