Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]

Go down 
+13
Melissa H.
xaddalyn
el
Abbey
Soul
Weekays
3agle
S
Angus Bethune
69hot_wangs69
Rufistar
Harry
Hibiki Kuze
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Empty
PostSubject: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:01 am

If god is real... who created him? coz he couldnt just exist by magic....
and the idea of a big man in the sky is weird coz if your on a plane above the clouds all u can see is the blue sky, not loads of angels flying everywhere and a big man standing there waving at u...

Life is strange...

EDIT: And the 'Big band theory' Cant be true because there is no air in space...

T-T I'm so confused confused pale
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 am

1.) Please don't double post
2.) People have different religions. I believe in a God who created the earth and made all the animals and fish. No one created God, but no one could've. And the reason you can see the sky is because God is above the whole universe, we're in the Milky Way (I think...).
I'm just saying, if you really want to know about God, just read the Bible.

Not back-seat modding.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:38 am

Wow, and i thought u were atually gonna give my good advice -.- oh well, i guess i cant expect too much from a person >,<
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:40 am

Well, you didn't ask for advice. And you can't just go around wondering about God and expect a good answer. You have to reeaaalllyyyy study and think about.

Sorry my previous answer wasn't "good" enough for you.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:44 am

I believe the Big Bang theory. There was one tiny point in space that was soon going to explode into matter and what we have now. Nobody knows how the universe started, so don't be confused.

And actually it didn't "explode" like a bomb exploded with fire and everything. People use the term explode instead of some other fancy science way to say it.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:50 am

No one created God. The whole idea of God, is that he's an omnipotent being. He's always existed.

If someone created God, someone would have to have created the creator of God, and so on, and so on. The pattern would go on forever.

Throw out your idea of time, because it doesnt apply in this situation. Matter cannot just appear out of nowhere, so a few things could have happened. The world has always been there, which is very unlikely and has no proof to back it up. The world was created by something that has always existed... like God. And the third, is that whatever triggered the expansion of the universe (the big bang) has always existed or came from nothing.

And I dont think you understand the concept of the big bang theory. There was nothing living at the time, so it didn't require oxygen for it to happen.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:54 am

geez people u dont have to have a go at me its just a question and if u dont have anything nice to say then just keep quiet
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:57 am

Wolf4ever wrote:
geez people u dont have to have a go at me its just a question and if u dont have anything nice to say then just keep quiet

Nobody's going at you. You asked for advice and Tom gave you it! It was a very good explanation. If you don't want advice, then why did you post this?
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:57 am

You have to remember that people have different religions. God may or may not be real, the world doesn't know. The "Big bang theory" still may or may not be true, as it's a theory.

And they weren't saying anything mean....
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:58 am

We weren't trying to be mean to you, we were trying to explain something to you. You don't have to be rude to us just because you don't get our explanations. Now, if you don't have anything nice to say then you keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:01 am

Tikaani, please don't backseat mod, instead please use the report button.

Also Wolf, its likely you will always be confused about religion and how the universe was created, because nobody knows for sure, and they will never be sure.
(Although the big bang theory is widely accepted and as close as we get to knowing in this time period).
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:06 am

I was confused about religion so I made my own. :P
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:14 am

3agle wrote:
I was confused about religion so I made my own. Razz
I should do that sometime trololol
If you let me Shocked
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:17 am

@Weekays
"If you let me"
You can make your own religion any time. You don't need my permission Razz
My parents don't even know I have my own religion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:19 am

3agle wrote:
@Weekays
"If you let me"
You can make your own religion any time. You don't need my permission Razz
My parents don't even know I have my own religion. Very Happy
I feel dumb now trololol
But it was a good idea im gonna make
"The rainbow Religion"
Or
"The Nyan Religion"
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:57 am

If you're going to make a religion you should believe in it. Not like make a "Nyan Religion" saying Nyan Cat created the world but not actually believe it.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Rookie Fantagian
Soul

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:11 pm

I don't think it's a good idea to be posting this on a Fantage forum where there are a lot of young impressionable kids.

Maybe you could discuss this with your parents? (:
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:33 pm

You're misunderstanding the big bang theory...Why did there have to be air? The whole universe was in a very very very small (smaller than an atom) very very very hot, ball basically, and then it exploded (not really, but I'm just explaining it simply. Really, the particles just started expanding rapidly, for reasons idk, if I had to make an educated guess I'd say because of pressurs? Not sure.) and started expanding and it's still expanding today. There is actually a good amount of evidence for this, and it is widely accepted in the scientific community, it offers a logical explanation for many phenomena. Yeah, it's called the big bang "THEORY" but the word theory means something different in scientific terms than in normal conversation, otherwise it would be called a hypothesis. A theory is simply the most elaborate form of consistent scientific knowledge not yet disproved by experiment. In science, (well, experimental science like this) theories can only be disproved by an experiment, not proved. So.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Sushi wrote:
I don't think it's a good idea to be posting this on a Fantage forum where there are a lot of young impressionable kids.

Most of the kids here are older than 9.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 pm

well actually, i'm an atheist. i just kept on wondering the same things as you and gave up. just look at it this way and believe what you want to believe:
what would you believe more?
the big bang theory happened and all of that scientific stuff
or
god just appeared in the middle of no where and ~magically~ made earth and the universe.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Rookie Fantagian
Soul

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Sushi wrote:

Most of the kids here are older than 9.

I haven't been here in ages. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
xaddalyn
Rookie Fantagian
xaddalyn

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:49 pm

I'm a Christian, yet I love science.

There is no 'air' in space, but there is HYDROGEN. No one knows where HYDROGEN or GOD came from.
No scientist can prove that GOD isn't real.
HYDROGEN creates fire, oxygen, atoms, everything basically. I could go on... but I don't want to bore you.

EDIT; I don't mean to be rude, or offend anyone's religion, but there is also another theory. Who created the ball of matter that turned into the big bang?
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:07 pm

well, hes just like you and i, just more powerful

Dont take this the wrong way but i, personaly dont think god made humans (even though this has nothing to do witht the topic report all you want
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
Gymnastics 4 life
Senior Fantagian
Gymnastics 4 life

Location : Oh my god dude, you just can't go asking where people live...

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Wolf4ever wrote:
If god is real... who created him? coz he couldnt just exist by magic....
and the idea of a big man in the sky is weird coz if your on a plane above the clouds all u can see is the blue sky, not loads of angels flying everywhere and a big man standing there waving at u...

Life is strange...

EDIT: And the 'Big band theory' Cant be true because there is no air in space...

T-T I'm so confused confused pale

That is one of my many questions for God (the where he came from part.) when I die ;L space has a big thing to do with what we see, our sight has to do with it too, I don't really know the specifics but all I know is that I believe in God, and I believe what happens, happens for a reason, and when you're on a plane then there is still LOADS of KMs from the earths surface, that's why it takes so long to go to outer space. Along with the trip ti where ever you're going c:
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:22 pm

No one created God.

God created the universe in 6 days. First, I didn't believe in him than someone asked me if things gets created by itself like there is a stack of wood then it became a boat. That is when I became Muslim.

You can't make you own religion.

Read the Bible.

You can't see the Angels,devils and God because your eyes couldn't take enough power to see it . In the Holy Qur'an, Prophet Mosa has a miracle of talking to God . He once asked if he could see him so God told him to look at a mountain and he will be on it. He looked at the mountain then God came down and showed himself but the Mountain couldn't have enough power for his creator and is Exploded. That's why we can't see them. When the clock strikes, The earth explode and the sun falls, The moon falls. Planets get hit with each other like balls.People are tiring to survive and try to climb mountains but it disappears. Every single soul dies then get out of the ground and go to a Place in Palestine then the sky opens like a door and they enter it then the Angels gives you a book written on it ALL the things you did and whether you go Heaven or Hell.....

It has a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG explanation,Yes I know ALL the explanation but tired to write them.

I advise you to read the Bible.
I advise you to become Muslim and read the Holy Qur'an.

PS: If your Atheist or any other religion than Muslim you won't see God. ONLY Muslims see God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next