Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Some Help about FF

Go down 
+2
Janelle
Cherry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Some Help about FF Empty
PostSubject: Some Help about FF   Some Help about FF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Hi! I was wondering what the warning bar ment on your profile, mine is yellow is that bad??
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Some Help about FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Help about FF   Some Help about FF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Warning bar is your warnings before ban. Green is good, yellow is okay, orange is not so good, red is bad, then gray is banned.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Some Help about FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Help about FF   Some Help about FF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:45 pm

The warning bar is there to tell you how close you are to being banned. Green is good, yellow is okay, orange isn't good and red means you have to be super duper good for a while.

The bar goes down when a mod adds an infraction due to you breaking a rule. You can ask for your bar to go back to green if its been a while since the infractions were recieved and you have been doing good lately.

Hope I helped ^-^
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Some Help about FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Help about FF   Some Help about FF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Pretty much what she said. Mine is on red, but idk the rules I'm breaking..someone should tell me.

Now every time I look at my warning bar I get a mini heart attack

Last edited by Squirtle on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Some Help about FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Help about FF   Some Help about FF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Squirtle wrote:
Pretty much what she said. Mine is on red, but idk the rules I'm breaking..someone should tell me

I wouldn't know either. I suggest you reread the rules and make sure to not break them? Maybe you got in trouble for back-seat modding or double posting?

also a big problem is posting in the wrong section. That may be it 0:?
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Some Help about FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Help about FF   Some Help about FF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:46 pm

The warning bar goes down for each time you do something wrong. First it's green. Then if you do one thing wrong, it goes to yellow. Then orange if you do something else wrong. Then red for doing three things in a row.

If you're good for a month, a mod will bump up your bar one color. Don't worry, the bar goes down for double posting and stuff, it doesn't necessarily mean you're a bad person!
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Some Help about FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Help about FF   Some Help about FF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Same, Ik maybe a couple times I have posted a topic in the wrong place and maybe something else i really don't know. iLUV this plc so i REALLY dont want to get banned
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Some Help about FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Help about FF   Some Help about FF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:52 pm

~Kitty~ wrote:
Same, Ik maybe a couple times I have posted a topic in the wrong place and maybe something else i really don't know. iLUV this plc so i REALLY dont want to get banned

don't worry, even if you got banned it won't be for too long. I suggest you reread the rules and make sure to think and ask yourself if anything is wrong before you post ^^
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

Some Help about FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Help about FF   Some Help about FF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Relora wrote:
The warning bar is there to tell you how close you are to being banned. Green is good, yellow is okay, orange isn't good and red means you have to be super duper good for a while.

The bar goes down when a mod adds an infraction due to you breaking a rule. You can ask for your bar to go back to green if its been a while since the infractions were recieved and you have been doing good lately.

Hope I helped ^-^

Oh my gosh. I need to do that. I had no idea.

Edit: Actually, who do I ask about this kind of stuff?

Last edited by 3agle on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : See edit)
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Some Help about FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Help about FF   Some Help about FF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Thnx I'm reading them right now xD
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Some Help about FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Help about FF   Some Help about FF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:59 pm

3agle wrote:
Relora wrote:

Hope I helped ^-^

Make sure it's been a month since your bar was put down though. You don't want to lie to the mods lol :3
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

Some Help about FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Help about FF   Some Help about FF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Relora wrote:
3agle wrote:
Relora wrote:

Hope I helped ^-^

Make sure it's been a month since your bar was put down though. You don't want to lie to the mods lol :3

I was banned the day I joined I'm pretty sure, so it's been. . . .
7 months. Woooow. I've been good for 7 months! GOING FOR 8!

Last edited by 3agle on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Darn it I typed the wrong number)
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Some Help about FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Help about FF   Some Help about FF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:07 pm

3agle wrote:
Relora wrote:
3agle wrote:
Relora wrote:

Hope I helped ^-^

I sugget PMing Karyu or another active mod than ^-^

Explain that it's been a few months and you bar is still [insert color here]. They should change it back to green or will explain why it's still that color.
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

Some Help about FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Help about FF   Some Help about FF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Relora wrote:
3agle wrote:
Relora wrote:
3agle wrote:
Relora wrote:

Hope I helped ^-^

I sugget PMing Karyu or another active mod than ^-^

Explain that it's been a few months and you bar is still [insert color here]. They should change it back to green or will explain why it's still that color.

Thanks Relora! :D I did that. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Help about FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Help about FF   Some Help about FF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Help about FF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: