Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD

Go down 
+13
Squirtle
Usui
DariaMorgendorfferâ„¢
mich
Abbey
Hiyorin
alex
o
Wizzy
churro
Relora
Rufistar
Mr.Noah
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Empty
PostSubject: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:15 pm

I don't know if you remember me...But I certainly remember you! How couldn't I remember you ?!?! xD Anyway !!! I missed you guys so darn much !! :] A lot has changed since so.... I just want to say I WUVV YOU ! I will never leave anyone ! :] I am gonna post some art immediately ! I didn't really practice but , I AM FOCUSED XD Anyway.... I really missed you guys
WELCOME NEW COMERS TO A FABULOUS ADVENTURE XD

& .... I am starting Middle School next month any advice ??? TY :]
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:16 pm

There was a topic somewhere about mid school advice, maybe search for it? Smile

I think I remember you? Maybe I don't? Anyways, welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:18 pm

WELCOME BACK :33!

Also middle school is simple, just kinda know your place and know that you're only a 6th grader... trust me when I say 8th graders hate when the middle schoolers act like they're all that ;o
Back to top Go down
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:22 pm

WELOCMEEEEEEE BCKK!
Back to top Go down
https://latemadoka.carrd.co
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Thank you ! Has Abstract come on lately ? I miss her a bunch ! I am getting a new editor so maybe , I am just gonna DRAW what my hearts desire ! :] Love you !!
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:10 am

WEBA!

I remember you ( did you used to make those Fantage Edits/Recolors? )

i don't think you remember me though i changed my name

Anyways, GLAD you are back :,)
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Welcome back! And yeah, what Relora said about not acting above yourself in sixth grade. Just act normal, and go with the flow. I'm sure you'll do just fine in middle school! And I'm excited to see your drawings.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Welcome back to the forum! I'm not sure if you remember me, but my previous usernames are in my signature. C:

And yeah, middle school is easy as long as you don't get involved in drama and whatever. Hang out with people you like, not people who are "cool" and whatnot.

Oh, and don't procrastinate.
Back to top Go down
Hiyorin
Regular Fantagian
Hiyorin

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Welcome Back ^^ dont worry Im scared for middle school too >.< I'm just gonna try to have fun for middle school.. but my teacher said that in middle school there comes a big responsibility...and if I were you, DO YOUR PROJECTS ON THE WEEKEND THAT THEY ARE ASSIGNED..lesson learned from staying up until 3 am on the night before during 5th grade projects @.@
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Thanks for giving me advice !! Very Happy My computer really sucks so , I am gonna get a new editor and stuff :] Maybe make speed arts ! I am totally downlaoding one now !! & New siggy XD I miss Weekays!
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Welcome back! Biggest tip for middle school? DO NOT PROCRASTINATE. It /WILL/ catch up with you sometime in 7th-8th grade if not earlier. The longer you continue your bad habits, the harder it is to break and then you're screwed for high school.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Abbey wrote:
Welcome back! Biggest tip for middle school? DO NOT PROCRASTINATE. It /WILL/ catch up with you sometime in 7th-8th grade if not earlier. The longer you continue your bad habits, the harder it is to break and then you're screwed for high school.

^^^^^^

this, or you end up like me with 2 summer projects still not done and school stars Wednesday x-x

but that habit is being broken... thank god for my dad o3o
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Hmm, did you use to be oreoswirl100? If you were, then I remember you! Earlier today, I was going to see if you have logged on lately, but now I don't have to because you already came back! :]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
DariaMorgendorfferâ„¢
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Welcome back!
My tips: Middle school will be a snap for you as long as you make it!
Don't be shy or afraid to ask anyone for help whether its homework, room, or anything else. It will work miracles later in life
As well as don't be afraid to stand your authority when it comes to peer pressure or bullies If you feel pressured to do something just say no and if its dangerous immediately tell an adult.
Hope it helps!
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Welcomesme back to the forum. :PP
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:17 pm

i do not remember you but welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 pm

I don't think we met, but welcome back! I'm Tikaani ♥
Back to top Go down
Marina
Regular Fantagian
Marina

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:14 am

Hi! welcome back! c:

I don't exactly know if you know me, (mostly because I don't go online here often)
but hello! I don't know you, but it won't hurt to say hi. :3
(by the way, I love your signature, ahaha.)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:11 pm

FiFi David☀ wrote:
Hi! welcome back! c:

I don't exactly know if you know me, (mostly because I don't go online here often)
but hello! I don't know you, but it won't hurt to say hi. :3
(by the way, I love your signature, ahaha.)

Thank you ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gymnastics 4 life
Senior Fantagian
Gymnastics 4 life

Location : Oh my god dude, you just can't go asking where people live...

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:29 pm

welcome back! Hmm...did you have any other names? I dunno you if you dont >3> my tips for middle school (since I'm going into 7th, I guess it'd help a bit??)

DO NOT just go to lala land in your classes, PAY ATTENTION because if you don't: you're screwed.

IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER do you annoy the older kids, they WILL get you back for it, it's dumb I know, but just keep that in mind,

If you're in a conservative state, then spice up your wardrobe, don't go ALL OUT different, the little things mean a lot in the fashion world!

keep up with your classes! Just in general!

DO NOT miss a lot of time! that'll haunt you, you're gonna have a whole stack atleast a foot tall if you miss even 2 or 3 days! It seems hard, but you're talking to the girl who missed 2 weeks straight, If I can do it you sure can c:

REMEMBER: If someone you don't like is in one of your classes, don't even bother talking to them, it's a waste of time and even precious friend making time!

At events (dances, pep rallys, sports events, ect.) if its cold out remember to bring a sweatshirt, even a thick shawl will do.

Don't go all out for dances, nobody at my school really does, just wear something cute!

Picture day? practice your smile in the mirror maybe 10 minutes before they call you down to take the pics, it makes a difference!!

it may seem like a lot, but it's really easy if you try!
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:36 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG
I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i havent seen you in like FOREVER! omgogmgogkmgogmgogmgogm WEEEEELCOMEEEEEEEE BACCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD   I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD
Page 1 of 1