Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

School FAQ + Advice

Go down 
+15
ℓσкє
Mila
Silver
69hot_wangs69
o
Owl
3agle
DariaMorgendorffer™
Cefie
cynthia
Rufistar
Demonica Bishi
alex
Relora
Abbey
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
o
Veteran Fantagian

School FAQ + Advice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School FAQ + Advice   School FAQ + Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Mila wrote:
in our school we have teams team red and team purple. i am in team purple and i have no friends in my team. I also have no friends in my classes. What do i do?

Just warm up to people. If you want them to become your friends, act how you would around your other friends. I joined a soccer team a couple months ago, and I didn't really have any friends on the team. But once I chose to warm up to the other girls, they were really nice to me! You can't gain everybody's respect at first, though, it takes time. Some people are tricky to get along with. But just be friendly and open towards others.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: School FAQ + Advice   School FAQ + Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:18 am

Len wrote:
Byakuran™ wrote:
How do you act cool in front of idiots?

This is a question asked by my cousin. No scolding me. plsok
Ignore them.

If you think they're idiots, then why bother even talkinmg to them? Whenever there's someone I don't like that's talking to me I either try to walk away or if they end up talking to me, I just end up trying to end the conversation politely.

Mila wrote:
in our school we have teams team red and team purple. i am in team purple and i have no friends in my team. I also have no friends in my classes. What do i do?
I have the same problem! I'm taking more advanced classes and I won't have any of my friends in them. What I'm planning to do is see if there's anyone there with the same interests as me.
Oh god, does every incoming 6th grader/freshman in HS have this? At our school we have "pods", there's uh, 4 I think. It's a big school. The few people I know going there aren't in my pod, so. Razz

Anyway, Mila, I was in your boat earlier this year. No friends in my class (K-8 school, so we only had one class.) but eventually, you'll have to start working with others especially if you do a lot of group work. Maybe ask someone to be your partner for something if they don't have one. You'll get to know each other and you can meet others that way.
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: School FAQ + Advice   School FAQ + Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:06 am

For people who want tips on high school:

I guess you could say, "welcome to the big leagues" if you wanted too. College is like that too, but waaaay different.

It isn't as scary as you think, but be careful in high school. Hang out with your own group of friends. If you love band and theatre, then hang out with those kids. Don't try to force yourself into the "popular group" and try to look like how they do. (And by that, I mean "fake"). Because as Abbey said, these people end up pregnant. If this happens and you thought high school was hard, get ready for the real world.

Grades. The most important thing in high school. Yeah, there are people who only care about dating or having fun, but those come second. My cousin was one of those people who just partied and had fun in high school. He didn't graduate and won't ever be able to own a cool car or a nice house because he can't work for a lot of money.

Dating. Sure, do it if you want. I don't really have many tips for this because it totally depends on if you're a girl or a boy, what your school is like, etc. But, just be careful. As Abbey said, true love is not what all guys are looking for. And to tell you the truth, 90% of guys on high school will only care about one thing. Also, don't become one of those people who won't leave their gf/bf's side ever, and be an "overly attached gf/bf." That being said, don't forget to have fun!

Parties. Depends on your school and area. My school and my group of friends don't have many parties as they just aren't our thing. You always hear about crazy parties where the cops are called and stuff; stay away from that. Why? Just don't. Trust me.

Just remember to work hard and have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: School FAQ + Advice   School FAQ + Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:53 am

could anyone do tips for fourth grade i start next Monday

all though these are very good tips

question: if someone tries to scare you by telling the teacher what should you/I do?

sorry if you don't get that question because LOTS of people try to scare me

another question: Also when i'm in front of people they be acting all crazy and cursing
one time a boy was acting SO crazy he almost knocked me down what should i do?

those are my only two questions
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: School FAQ + Advice   School FAQ + Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:02 am

Oh wow a tip I can do Smile fourth grade if a person trys to scare you either ignore him/her or tell the teacher if they are trying to do it constantly.
Do you mean like trying to do a speech in class or do you mean trying to do group work? Ask the teacher if you could get a new group or say focuse on the subject.
Hey in my 4th grade people were dating so your kinda lucky.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: School FAQ + Advice   School FAQ + Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:03 am

Wizzy╰☆╮ wrote:

question: if someone tries to scare you by telling the teacher what should you/I do?

another question: Also when i'm in front of people they be acting all crazy and cursing

It's just like third, exept different teacher.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: School FAQ + Advice   School FAQ + Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:34 am

Mace wrote:
For people who want tips on high school:

I guess you could say, "welcome to the big leagues" if you wanted too. College is like that too, but waaaay different.

It isn't as scary as you think, but be careful in high school. Hang out with your own group of friends. If you love band and theatre, then hang out with those kids. Don't try to force yourself into the "popular group" and try to look like how they do. (And by that, I mean "fake"). Because as Abbey said, these people end up pregnant. If this happens and you thought high school was hard, get ready for the real world.

Grades. The most important thing in high school. Yeah, there are people who only care about dating or having fun, but those come second. My cousin was one of those people who just partied and had fun in high school. He didn't graduate and won't ever be able to own a cool car or a nice house because he can't work for a lot of money.

Dating. Sure, do it if you want. I don't really have many tips for this because it totally depends on if you're a girl or a boy, what your school is like, etc. But, just be careful. As Abbey said, true love is not what all guys are looking for. And to tell you the truth, 90% of guys on high school will only care about one thing. Also, don't become one of those people who won't leave their gf/bf's side ever, and be an "overly attached gf/bf." That being said, don't forget to have fun!

Parties. Depends on your school and area. My school and my group of friends don't have many parties as they just aren't our thing. You always hear about crazy parties where the cops are called and stuff; stay away from that. Why? Just don't. Trust me.

Just remember to work hard and have fun!
Oh wow, thanks! This was really helpful. uwu
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: School FAQ + Advice   School FAQ + Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:40 pm

In my school, for sixth graders there's team A and team K. Team K is basically the fun team, which I am in. Seems like most middle schools do the team thing.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: School FAQ + Advice   School FAQ + Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Daenerys Targaryen wrote:
In my school, for sixth graders there's team A and team K. Team K is basically the fun team, which I am in. Seems like most middle schools do the team thing.

What is the team thing? I don't think my school does it.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: School FAQ + Advice   School FAQ + Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Wizzy╰☆╮ wrote:

God now I feel old.

Uhh...don't do anything bad? You won't get in trouble if there's nothing for them to tell the teacher about...

FOURTH GRADERS CURSING WHAT IS THIS GOSH
You stay far away from people like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School FAQ + Advice   School FAQ + Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School FAQ + Advice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2