Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

summer finale

Go down 
+8
Silver
Squirtle
ℓσкє
Owl
mich
Harry
Rufistar
dana scully
12 posters
AuthorMessage
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Ok so how do u guys like the fantage summer finale I love it! Nons get items! Like good ones like outside furniture, stickers, outfits, hair, boards and shoes! And the limited items are pretty cool and I got some items earlier few hours later.... the cooler is closed again!
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Oh, the items are really good. Although most of the time you open a cooler you get a sticker. But those stickers are the best ones.

I got like fifty stickers and five items.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:03 pm

It's nice, but I'm starting to think Fantage is having too many events. It's great that they're trying to make the site more interesting, but it seems like after one event another one is around the corner.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Really?? summer finale? i have to check it out. i havent been on fantage since forever!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:06 pm

Tikaani wrote:
It's nice, but I'm starting to think Fantage is having too many events. It's great that they're trying to make the site more interesting, but it seems like after one event another one is around the corner.
That's because this summer, Fantage is having the "Endless Summer" thing. I'm assuming that means that there is always going to be an event (during the summer, at least) to make it more memorable.
And, I'm liking this event. The prizes/items are nice.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Yup and you can do it as many times like u click leave click leave stuff like that I have like a lot of stickers, some furniture (some multiple) and some clothes and you get a spaghetti board even if you arent a member and like you get it and when you do become a member u can wear it
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:39 pm

Tikaani wrote:

If it's called the summer finale maybe it's the last continuous event.
Back to top Go down

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:18 pm

I love that event, finally non members can get some cute items for free.
Back to top Go down
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:57 am

*COUGH*

FANTAGE IS TRYING REALLY HARD TO BE ORIGINAL.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:11 am

what i do, is go to the castle and open the 2 coolers. when you are in the castle grounds, go on map and click the castle again. the cooler will be closed. everytime i go away from an area the coolers are closed again..i actually love this event. i will miss it. well, they still have one more event after this..the back to school event

Last edited by squirtle on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:19 am

I feel like to many events they go so fast I kinda like this event.
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:29 pm

squirtle wrote:
what i do, is go to the castle and open the 2 coolers. when you are in the castle grounds, go on map and click the castle again. the cooler will be closed. everytime i go away from an area the coolers are closed again..i actually love this event. i will miss it. well, they still have one more event after this..the back to school event

ya I do that and I cant wait for the back to school event
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Junior Fantagian

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:01 pm

why do people put furniture and stickers and items in there. werid
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:01 am

well i like the summer finale because the clothes are just so cute. :'>
Back to top Go down
pillow1233
New Fantagian

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:20 am

Hi how do i use the items that we get from the cooler?
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: OoOoOoOoO   summer finale Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:41 am

Tikaani wrote:
Well actually Tikaani is that it was the "Endless Summer Event" that means it was a event that went on forever and I guess instead of one long event they made several events to make more money/So people won't get bored. But after this event there might be one right after it/not. If there is one right after "Summer Finale" it will not have an event right after it. If there is no event after "Summer Finale" there will not be one more multiple days ahead. I personally wish that Fantage would be how it used to be, not events after events (Even if it was the Endless Summer Event), You would not have to buy things for an event, they had clothes as prizes/good prizes(I mean look at the Oasis place those where all prizes), and not have everything so expensive.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:40 am

Tikaani wrote:

Its because The main of this is the game.. ^^.. well sometimes theirs no events and sometimes the one event is followed again in another event.. :>.. The fantage is doing more events so that many people will play the fantage and buy the items buy ecoins and if have enough money they are doing to upgrade the website.. ^^ because one of my sister is a web admin she has her own web that need to be payed also.. ^^.. :>
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:38 pm

pillow1233 wrote:
Hi how do i use the items that we get from the cooler?

What kind of items? Like all of them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

summer finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer finale   summer finale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

summer finale
Page 1 of 1