Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Afterlife [RP]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alex
alex

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:22 pm

((kankri asked me to start it for her since she's a little busy))

Katrina wandered around, looking for something to do. "Oh, this is so dreadfully boring." she mumbled with a sigh. She was looking for someone, Terry. "Where could he be? He better be nearby, it's too challenging for me to go further quickly." she said quietly, peering around for her loved one.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:46 pm

(( thank ))

Terry was looking around for Katrina, and eventually saw a figure that looked like her in the distance. Is that her? was the only thought in his head at the moment. It has been a while since he last saw her, and his hopes were high. He has missed her a lot, and he has been meaning to ask her something for a while.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:52 pm

She continued sulking until she heard something behind her. "Who is it?" she asked. As she turned her head, she saw that it was no other than Terry.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:59 pm

As he got closer, he soon realized it was Katrina. He rushed over and hugged her.
"I've missed you a lot," he said. "Do you know where we are? It seems like some afterlife or something."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:00 pm

"I-I'm not sure." she said flatly. She noticed his eyes were completely white and he had a tail just like her. "Probably, I'm not sure where else we could be." she answered.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:05 pm

"Well, we should go and try to find someone else. There has to be someone else if this place is an afterlife," he replied seeming a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:08 pm

"I hope so. It's so dreadfully dull here." she said with a sigh. She really hoped she would be able to see some source of life here, anything would be better than being alone.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Tori did not know why she was floating, but she hardly cared. All she wanted to do was find out where she was. "Where the flip am I?" she said.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Elly opens her eyes. She finds herself floating in the air. She takes a look around. "Where am I?..." she whispers to herself.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:30 pm

And why am I floating? She looked down. Normally, her legs would be there, but they weren't. Instead, the lower part of her body was faded and transparent. How do I move? she wondered.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Terry looked around with Katrina, and saw a figure that looked like a ghost like them.
"Hey, Katrina, do you see that figure over there?" he asked. "Maybe it's another person or something."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:44 pm

"She doesn't...look like a person. She looks uninteresting." she said slowly, "If you want to check her out, though, I'll come with you."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Emma
"Where am I?" I said out loud
I was on a cloud, I had wings and a ripped dress
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Hope

She woke up. Moments ago a crazy guy shot her. She looked a around. her body... It was lying dead. What happened? An I alive? Dead? She ran over to a puddle and took a good look at herself. She was now in a torn up green and white dress where the edges were burnt. She had grew wings and those were burnt too. What happened?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Elly makes herself float down. She takes a good look at herself. She was half transparent- she can still see herself, but only look through her. She looks around and sees other people.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Tori decided to levitate, she would just pretend she was walking. It's working! she thought. Tori was a bit excited. She didn't know what it felt like to fly through the treetops yet.
Back to top Go down

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:57 pm

((I'm changing my persons name to Hiaru, is that ok? ))

She looked at her body. The killers removed her hand. The Hiaru looked at her hand and realized it was bandaged.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Tori noticed her whole body was transparent. "That's disgusting," she said.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Emma
I saw a girl who was transparent, I never tried to move so I thought now was a good time
I went over to her, floating almost
"Hello"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Tori looked up. Some girl was apparently talking to her. "Who are you?" asked Tori, not caring if she sounded rude.
Back to top Go down

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Hiari just stared at the ground and shook her head. I need to get going. After all I'm dead. So, I wonder if I can be killed in the afterlife...
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Terry shrugged and replied, "Well, whatever it is I guess. I mean since we're dead it'd help to talk to someone, right?"
He saw another figure talking to that one figure he saw earlier. "Hey, there's another apparently," he said.
He floated towards the figures quietly, not wanting to startle their conversation.

Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Tori raised one eyebrow and went to examining her knew body. Eh, it's about a six, she thought, ranking her body from 1-10.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Emma
"Um, I'm Emma!" I said
Back to top Go down

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:38 pm

She looked over and decided to take a walk. It would be good to relive herself after being killed. Hiari eventually saw a small group forming. They're transparent, so maybe they are dead? who knows. If they see me I guess...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Afterlife [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afterlife [RP]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next