Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Spellbound [RP]

Go down 
+8
Primrose
Angus Bethune
Oliver
FruitCake
Anarchy
Harry
SilverBell
aimi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Ayaka Nakamura

She was delighted that another student had came in. She smiled and started writing on the chalkboard.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:56 pm

((i find the whole putting picture thing really inconvenient. i think name and school will do? less confusing. uvu))

Charlie Clark- Mavalon Magic School
--
Charlie quickly buttoned up his coat, making sure his classroom looked tidy. "Haha, apparently we have... Like, no boys this year.. Or a few, not in my class, anyway..." He looked up, he didn't really care much, but the welcoming ceremony might be a bit awkward if he would have to stay in the girls dorm the entire time. Whatever, though, he didn't care that much about something like that. After he thought the classroom was acceptable, he went out, deciding to start the introduction.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:56 pm

St. Avalon
Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Emilia+Clarke+Closing+Ceremonies+Monte+Carlo+oM5XffgJTxFl

Ch'tulaera was in her dorm, unpacking a few of her things hoping that she's compete for St. Avalon, which she heard that it was one of the best schools for witches and wizards like Hogwarts and that Maralon Magic school was. Sighing, she looked at the paper which said whom was sharing a dorm with who, "Ah, so Karina is my dorm-mate? This shall be interesting," smiled Ch'tulaera as she sat down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Anarchy
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Kio wrote everything that naka-sensi wrote on the chalk board
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Kira Nobute
Maralon Magic School, previously of St. Avalon
Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 1015040400\
The girl left. Now Hitomi was playing with a kitten. There are no kittens in Avalon. She walked to class and sat in her seat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:00 pm

((Chibiano you don't even know what she wrote yet!))
Ayaka Nakamura
She sat in her seat. Ah it ws such a beautiful classroom at such a beautiful school. She wad excited to start teaching as it was het passion.
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:02 pm

((Sorry darkmanor))
Kio was listening with eager eyes when he was older he was going to be a master at this stuff!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Charlie Clark- Mavalon Magic School
--
As he was leaving, he noticed someone entering his classroom. Was the welcoming until later..? Or had they felt pity for him and let him do the welcoming in his classroom. Well, that wasn't so bad! He came back in.
"Heelloo!" It was casual and relaxed, "Teacher for the year!! I mean, you'll have other teachers too, but I'll be your main one. My name's Charlie Clark, you can call me either Mr. Clark or Mr. Charlie." He usually said this until everyone arrived, but he was bored.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:03 pm

(((Oliver, I'll change the rules k? I'll just make you type just the school and your character's name)))
Hitomi Ito
Maralon Magic School
Hitomi finished practicing and walked back to the dorms. The cat was following her. She's probably homeless. I want to take her in so badly! Wait, The principal of the school and the ad said we could have pets She saw Kira at the dorms. "Hi!" She smiled, hoping to make her first friend at Maralon. The kitty hopped out of her hands and walked up to Kira.

Last edited by CandyPerfume6 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Karina Porinta
St. Avalon
Karina disliked introducing herself as a student. She wasn't hoping for an introduction request by the teacher. But she seemed to like her already, since she looked pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:04 pm

"Oh, hi. You're the super-awesome teacher Maralon students talk about when they meet with Avalon." She wasn't impressed. She went to the dorms, a kitty walked up to her. "Cute. Hi, Hitomi."

Last edited by SilverBell on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:04 pm

St. Avalon
Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Emilia+Clarke+Closing+Ceremonies+Monte+Carlo+oM5XffgJTxFl

Once Ch'tulaera finished unpacking her things, she went straight to where her first class would be at for the year. Once she got to the classroom she saw her teacher, in which she assumed was Ayaka, whom was listed as one of her teachers for the year. Sitting down, Ch'tulaera smiled at her teacher and told her "Hello, my name is Ch'tulaera Evergreen, but you can call me Tuly to keep things all nice and simple."

Last edited by Daenerys Targaryen on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Ayaka Nakamura
St. Avalon
She was finished writing on the board. When would the bell ring? She pulled put a huge stuffed bag. Its contents were going to thrill the students. A student started talking to her.
"Why hello!I am Ms. Nakamura and I will be your teacher for the year. Well one of them but... Anyways fund a seat. Sit where you please."
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Ian E.
was in his office can't wait to show those Maralon Magic School people what his school was made out of.
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Kio

"Karina-chan sit next to me!" Said Kio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Karina Porinta - St. Avalon
Karina was glad that nobody yet realized that she haven't introduced herself yet. She sighed in relief. This day could actually start out pretty good..

She then heard a boy calling her. How did he know my name..? "Um.. Sorry, I sorta like this seat.."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Hitomi Ito
Maralon Magic School
"Oops! Missed class! I'm going to head to Mr.Clark for the assignment! She casted the same teleport spell and POOF Hitomi was at the classroom. "Mr.Clark? I'm Hitomi Ito. I missed class practicing magic. Did you assign anything for homework?"
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Kio
'OK"Kio said he had already wished to know everybodys name so he could not offend anybody like he did once
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:14 pm

She teleported to class. Hitomi was talking. Things were better at Avalon. "Hi, teacher." She sat down again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Ayaka Nakamura

As soon as the bell rang Ayaka took no waste of time.
"Ok I am you new teacher, Ms. Nakamura. I am new to this school like some if you, and this is the first time I ever taught a class of my own. Now role call!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Charlie Clark-Maralon Magic School
"Actually... It hasn't started yet, everyone's late, heh." He chuckled. "Except for her. She's a new... Transfer student? From..." He started looking at the info about her he was given. "No way! From St. Avalon? Haha, in your face! We took one of your students away yessss!!!" He stood happy for a bit, talking to himself.
"Her name is... Kira Nobute? Have you two met?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:19 pm

She folded her arms with an angry expression. "Oh, we haven't met, we're roommates." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Hitomi Ito
Maralon Magic School
'Yea. We're roommate....." She paused, listening to the words Mr.Clark had just said. "WAIT! KIRA'S FROM ST. AVALON?!" She frowned, then smiled. "Wait, then you know St. Avalon's weaknesses!" She started running in circles around the classroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Ayaka Nakamura

"Karina Portona?" she looked across the room.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:24 pm

No one does this in Avalon! "And maybe I'll tell you. Oh, yes, I will." She said, still sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spellbound [RP]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next