Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!

Go down 
+2
Cherry
Lenka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Empty
PostSubject: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Ok, so a lot of people from school are into it. A ton of people from other websites are into it. All you guys are CRAZY about it.
BUT I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT IS!

I'm talking about Vocaloid Neutral

I know I could just look it up on wiki or something, but I want to hear it from other fans. SO if you are a fan of vocaloid, please write down there. I want to know where to start, what characters to like/dislike and stuff like that.

THANK YOU!!!
~luna
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:34 pm

I did not know anything about Vocaloid untill FF. I asked a couple of people in school but nobody knows what it is (Then again I live on a small island),
All I know is that it was origanaly a download you could buy in Japan and it was songs and stuff.
Now you can get them in the U.S?
I dunno, but I do know a lot of people like it
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Vocaloid is an editing software made in asia, (for singing) you can type words or use other singers voices to create various words and pitches. It's pretty cool. There are some characters such as Mika Hatsune (the queen herself) and others who sing it. There are now enlglish and spanish ones, but they're not as interesting. Just go on Vocaloids.wiki or something like that for further detail to learn more about the program.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Vocaloids are japanese voice synthesizers. If you buy one, you can make it sings or talk or something, though they were built to sing. They have recorded voices from real humans, and their pitches can be very low or very hgigh. There are numerous amounts of them, but my personal favourites are Rin, Len, Oliver, Gumi, and Luka.

Some of my favourite songs (but not limited to!) are Butterrfly on your right shoulder(Migikata no Chou), Servant of Evil, and the Dissapearance of Len Kagamine.
@swimmer what do you mean engloids are not interesting oh my god
(I apologize for any spelling mistakes, I'm on my phone and the buttons are tiny)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Vocaloid is a voice program. Many people use it to make songs. Its hard to explain but VOCALOID IS MAI LIFE. I haz decided it will be yours too!
You are awfully lucky that people like vocaloid at your school. Only person I know who likes it besides SilverBell, is this sixth grader in my ceramics class. Shes nice but really really annoying. And has no concept of "do not mess with other peoples creations"
Well anyways go on youtube, watch videos. When you are done click on the thumbnails. Taa daa!

All the vocaloids are good! My favorites are Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, Kaito, Gumi.
I'm not really a big fan of Gakupo but that was because I watched Madness of Duke Venomania. Uh yeah. I don't really like his voice bank either but he is ok.

Weel heres a song I like.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:53 pm

I think vocaloid would have been my life if I could actually understand them. The inability to understand them kind of ruins it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Rufistar wrote:
I think vocaloid would have been my life if I could actually understand them. The inability to understand them kind of ruins it...

You depress me. Go watch videos with English subs. Right now.
ENGLISH SUB TIME OF DEEP SEA GIRL!
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:59 pm

thanks guys! And only a few people (that I know of) like it in my school, but I've only heard them mentioning the name. I've never been able to ask them about it, because I'm wayyyy too chicken they're older and I only see them at lunch. I kinda thought it was an anime *face palm* can you guys post your favorite videos so I know what is "cool"? I'm not really aloud to search youtube >m<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:01 pm

YES I CAN!

I'm obsessed with this series called The Evillous Chronicles which has many smaller series in it.
This is the song that got me into vocaloid.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Aw man, I'm on my phone and won't have internet access until Monday. D:

Could someone please post the songs I posted in my post, please? Anyways, I hope you enjoy i t as much as I do! : D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Len wrote:
Aw man, I'm on my phone and won't have internet access until Monday. D:

Could someone please post the songs I posted in my post, please? Anyways, I hope you enjoy i t as much as I do! : D

I'll post them later for you. I have to do some homework right now and I'm lazy.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Thanks guys!! This is a big help!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:21 pm

No problem! So do you like it so far?
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Eve Moonlit wrote:
Rufistar wrote:

I know about english-subs, but still...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Eve Moonlit wrote:
Rufistar wrote:

I know about english-subs, but still...

>8U I am disappointed. Well it's not your fault but watch. Read the comments. Try to make sense of whta it is about. Read the subs. Vocaloid is like a poem, very pretty.

MOAR VIDEOS!
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:04 pm

NO, just listen to my playlist~ ahahah! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8F1C95C913C6C135

>Very Happy A large selection of songs for your convenience.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Oh no mine's amazing ;w;
(it's like eight hours long ahah)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHeeF4eTMec&feature=bf_next&list=PLD136D5731D567159
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Thank you guyz!!! Now I can go up to the older kids at lunch and brag about how I know vocaloid!! Then they would be my slaves for eternity! jkjk...They'd probably just be like "uuuuuhhhhh cool? Crreepyy little kid...."

But still, thank yoooouuu!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Yes young cricket, use this to your advantage to help take over the world. XD lol

join the awesome side and obsess over vocaloid with us ok?
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:43 pm

WOOT WOOT! WORLD DOMINATION TIIIIIIIMEEE!
i mean.....heeeeeyyyyy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm

My valet come out of the darkness and serve or else I will feed you to the rats.
Now bow down to me!
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:51 pm

So far, I LOVE [Len] Soundless Voice, and the Deep Sea Girls is EPIC!!!!!

If you have any other favs, please post them!!
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:47 pm

I don't really know that much about them, but all of them cute ouo
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Soundless voice is SSSSOOOOOOO sad!! It's like a work of art with poetry combined Very Happy.Eight Hundred (part of S's playlist) is funny and confusing...like the part with the whale flying through the rainbow? LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!   TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!
Page 1 of 1