Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<

Go down 
+8
Nctzen127
Abstract
Oliver
mich
Relora
Angus Bethune
Christmas Sock
Mr.Noah
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Empty
PostSubject: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Wtf10

I seriously got really mad -__- Don't be the person to cause his pain.He literally was about to LEAVE One Direction because of people calling him a ''Gay Muslim'' like really ? ._. He deleted his twitter and came back for his Fans.I really don't know whats wrong with this generation , I know she said its my own opinion but like really ! Hes been threw so many things ... I am sorry for raging its that , imagine if you were in his shoes and they called you a ''Dirty Muslim'' and like ''Dumb Terrorist'' it would hurt your feelings right ? Felt like I needed to post this :/
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Yes I know that's mean but, how is this being racist. But It made sense posting this c:
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:56 pm

I thought that Muslim was a religion...
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Daenerys Targaryen wrote:
I thought that Muslim was a religion...

It is. Not a race....
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:00 pm

She's prejudice not racist ;3

I can't say much on the matter due to my beliefs and what I have been taught and raised with :c
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:00 pm

...WOW. Stupid people who care about religion. -___- Honestly. You shouldn't hate Zayn because he is Muslim. (If you hate him, hate him for another reason.) I think she should be called a directionator, or whatever, but not exactly a directionator.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:01 pm

muslims rule h8rs drool
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:02 pm

I feel so bad for Zayn now. Sad I'm not currently with his religion, but why do they have to be attacked for religion. From every reason, why ugliness and where he originates from?

People these days really need to leave bands alone if they don't even like them, or if anything, keep your opinions to yourself.

Back to top Go down
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:18 pm

[quote="Daenerys Targaryen"]I thought that Muslim was a religion...[/quote]

Islam is the religion
muslims are people who believe in Islam

like christans believe in christianity

and this comment just made me angry
people have nothing to do with their lives
im not a directoner but i think that this girl is not one
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:26 pm

I just realized...Do you guys know which 1D person directioners like best? No? Well, let me tell you:
~Liam
~Louis
~Harry
~Zayn
~Niall
IN NO SPECIFIC ORDER. That girl was just...UGH. Hate Zayn, go ahead and hate him. Just don't hate him for his religion. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Spoiler:
The person who posted that wasn't a Directioner. That person was a hater.
Back to top Go down
Marina
Regular Fantagian
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:05 am

I'm so disappointed in this fandom right now.
it just saddens me how she would even call herself a directioner where she even compares the boys.
and the fact she even judges them by their looks.
(not to be rude) if she actually calls her a directioner, I'm actually laughing. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Insulting others on behalf of their religions is wrong. No religion (or lack of) is "the right one". An individual's belief (or lack of) is always right in his/her eyes. Unfortunately, there are people in this world like that girl who don't think things through and go around being ignorant, insensitive, and prejudicial.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:33 pm

She did say that she didn't like him because he's ugly.... So at least it just isn't his religion .-.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Thats offensive.

Zayn is my fav 1D singer.

;(
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Relora Halloweeny Star wrote:
She did say that she didn't like him because he's ugly.... So at least it just isn't his religion .-.
yes but the fact he mentioned his religion shows that she's prejudiced and an idiot. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:06 pm

What on the world.. I don't like 1D but I can't believe they assume he is a bad person just because of his religion
RELIGION IS FREE FIR US TO PICK. WE SHOULD ALL FOLLOW OUR BELIEFS WITHOUT BEING OFFENSIVE.
Its really sad how irrationally people act these days
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Clockworker's Doll wrote:
What on the world.. I don't like 1D but I can't believe they assume he is a bad person just because of his religion
RELIGION IS FREE FIR US TO PICK. WE SHOULD ALL FOLLOW OUR BELIEFS WITHOUT BEING OFFENSIVE.

Hi Manor ! I agree with you , start the RP or I dieh :[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:08 pm

♪Madoka_Kaname♪ wrote:

Meh later I have homework.
Anyways that's sp sad that people bad mouth about religion these days.
Last thing we need is a repeat of the holocaust
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:10 pm

♪Madoka_Kaname♪ wrote:

Meh later I have homework.
Anyways that's sp sad that people bad mouth about religion these days.
Last thing we need is a repeat of the holocaust

Exxactly , but when someone put the who obsesses more of it its actually:

Harry
Liam
Zayn
Louis
Niall

x3 I am not judging them but those are the people who drool over them moar
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:11 pm

She didn't say he was a bad person because of his religion though c;
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 pm

relora do you hate muslims or something
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Oliver wrote:

Woah where did that come from...

I mean really she did not say he was a bad person because of his religion.

But no I don't hate Muslims... Hate is a disgusting emotion and one that I never have felt towards another indivdual, nor will I feel it in the future. If I fall prey to sun negativity... Oh my that be terrible if I did.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Oliver wrote:

Woah where did that come from...

I mean really she did not say he was a bad person because of his religion.

But no I don't hate Muslims... Hate is a disgusting emotion and one that I never have felt towards another indivdual, nor will I feel it in the future. If I fall prey to sun negativity... Oh my that be terrible if I did.
it's just that you seem to be defending her when, frankly, it's obvious she hates him not only because he's ugly, but a muslim, even though she didn't directly say it is... rather obviously true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<   Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Racist girl supposedly a direction-er >_<
Page 1 of 1