Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?

Go down 
+4
alex
Snow
Primrose
Pancakette
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Empty
PostSubject: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Hello Eggplants!

I have been trying to draw anime for like a year now. =.=
It always looks like a 2 year old drew it compared to like other pictures I have seen.
A lot of you are going to say "Oh well it takes practice!" Yes. I know that.
If anyone can give me and tips on how to sketch a body and make hair... They will be like a angel. OuO

Thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Same thing. I suck at drawing.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Hmm I don't really know what tips to give you but I will show you one of my anime drawings or I think it looks like chibi Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Too_bm10
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Always look at a reference. I'm not saying to go and trace a picture, but looking at other work will surely help you. Do you draw traditionally or digtally?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Practice practice and practice

You will do great if you practice hard. Use stuff as references, draw your favorite characters, observe the style in anime and manga
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:03 pm

well me i look for Pictures in Google sometimes i search *anime png* then many image appears then when i saw a very nice picture i try to draw it.. at first its ugly but if you try more harder it would look more nice.. :3
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Thank you for all the help guys. I draw digitally and traditionally. I think I do better traditionally because its hard to draw digitally without a tablet. I think it looks good until I get to the eyes and hair. I always look at tutorials and people make it look SO easy. Well thats maybe because they are professionals.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:07 pm

Get anime books they help a lot I used to suck I mean suck at drawing but now I am very good Smile
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:13 pm

use guidelines. try drawing realism to help you understand the human body.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:22 pm

im not good at anime, but if you kind of want to look at my picture and draw one then here:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

it helps to try a more simple one. also, for the head i draw a half of an egg then add hair on top

Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Eyes are easy to make. Make 'em big and shiny. And try going for pretty too
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Whenever I try making them big and shiny it turns out bad. Im REALLY bad at the eyelashes. :/
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:45 pm

i tried to make a simple tutorial for the reaally basic stuff
hhh:
there are many different ways to do the bodies, too. it all depends on the style you want to do. tell me what kind you want and i'll try to help. i used to draw anime, so...
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:01 pm

I like anime like this:

<----

My profile picture but in sketching if that is possible.
Hope you can help me with this type. Smile
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:13 pm

October wrote:
Get anime books they help a lot I used to suck I mean suck at drawing but now I am very good Smile

Aren't those called mangas?
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Yes! Thats what they are called! I was trying to think. I would like how to draw mangas. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?   Someone give me tips on how to draw anime? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone give me tips on how to draw anime?
Page 1 of 1