Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Show - RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Taylor hated arguments. She covered her ears and wished everyone would shut up. She gazed out the window and tried to think hapy thoughts. There's no use, those thoughts will just go away once I die.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Frenchie Ann -

The airplane crashed onto the hard ground. Frenchie opened her eyes, she was okay and had no injuries. Frenchie glared back at the girl next to her.

Her head was pounding, it was like her head was going to blow! But it didn't, she smacked the window trying to get out. But once she saw the outside was only a bunch of forests and insects, Frenchie stopped.
Back to top Go down

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Everything blacked out. Her heart beat was slow, and Lyra was mostly unhurt.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:34 pm

Taylor woke up in the plane. The first thing that she did was make sure her book was alright. Wait... where is my book!? Where's my limited edition book?!!? She began freaking out.
Back to top Go down

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Shattered glass was around her. Lyra looked up and saw a book. It looked rather good.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Frenchie Ann -

Frenchie stood up and wobbled to the pilot, she looked at him and he was badly injured. All of the helpers were also badly hurt. Everyone was hurt except some of the passengers.

Frenchie's head pounded even more, she turned to a different direction and just fainted.

"My bags!" She whispered just before she fainted.
Back to top Go down

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Picking up the book she flipped some pages. Ot has been so long since she read a book.
waving it gently she called
"Did anyone drop a book?"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:50 pm

"Me!" Taylor said. She made a sprint to her book and took it out of the girl's hand. "Thanks." She smiled partially and continued reading.
Back to top Go down

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 pm

"Glad I could help. I don't think we should read at this rate however."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Taylor put the book down at looked at the girl. "Why?" she asked. "Yes, we're in a broken plane, but reading is amazing."
Back to top Go down

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:55 pm

"Well, we need food first of all. Water is another, and not to mention shelter."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:05 pm

I've got my first suspect, thought Taylor happily. She tucked her book under her arm. "Okay. Who's going to get all that stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Seren stumbled out of her seat. She felt like throwing up and crying. Crawling to a window she looked at herself, she appeared to be fine except for possible mental trauma. Shivering, she stood up and stepped over the girl she sat with, who was either dead or unconscious and frankly Seren didn't want to find out.

She walked over somberly to a couple of girls talking about getting stuff. She didn't wish to talk to the average looking girls but she hadn't a clue on how to survive. "Hi... Are... Are we the only ones?" she asked with a biting tone. She really didn't want to talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Taylor sighed and put her book down once again. With all this socializing she would never make it past chapter 1. She looked at the girl who spoke. She was incredibly pretty, and was instantly added to Taylor's list. "I think so," she answered.
Back to top Go down

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:16 pm

"You ask me? Well looks like we have to wirk together."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Seren sighed, "Well what do we do?" she asked slowly. She looked at her shoes and wondered where her luggage was.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:18 pm

"Oh." Taylor tried to make sure she didn't say it with dissapointment. It wasn't that she disliked the girls, it was that she wanted to read. "I guess the first thing we should do is leave the plane."
Back to top Go down

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:20 pm

"Well. What are we waiting for?" she stood up and wiped away some blood on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Putting her book inside her coat pocket, Taylor began walking out the plane. For some strange reason, she felt like something was following her. Once again, she shrugged off the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Seren followed the girls off the plane. Immediately she felt uncomfortable, as if something was watching her, listening to her.... Observing her. She didn't want to let the others think she was strange so she ignored the feeling.
Back to top Go down

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:41 pm

An of feeling swept up over her. As if she was being watched. Sighing Lyra looked to find some luggage.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Frenchie Ann -

Frenchie woke up from her short sleep. Her eyes were blurry then it started to fix up. She got up and looked for her bags.

"My precious bags with all my cherished items! Where is it?!" She panicked, scurrying around the dead plane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Show - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP   Show - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show - RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2