Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 cosplaying! [10/14/12]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:04 pm

Yush!.. i just got my cosplay costume.. Very Happy and Im really ready for cosplaying it.. hahahha.. Do anyone here tired cosplaying?. well this times its my second time cosplaying xD.. well actually i cant really buy many costumes because its totally expensive.. xD.. soon Im gonna post my pictures ding cosplay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakuya Izayoi
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-10-03
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Which anime person are you cosplaying as?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oKiwiwolfo
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-10-12
Location : U.K

PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Who said they were cosplaying anime?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 18
Location : Cali

PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Cosplaying. I used to do it when I was 13. Not really interested in it no more. But who are you cosplaying as?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Player3 wrote:
Which anime person are you cosplaying as?

I cosplay vampire knight- night class uniform

oKiwiwolfo wrote:
Who said they were cosplaying anime?

what you mean?.

Jaylee-o-Lantern wrote:
Cosplaying. I used to do it when I was 13. Not really interested in it no more. But who are you cosplaying as?

Vampire knight - night class uniform.. Very Happy i love them.. :3 Vampire rocks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:20 pm

This is really cool, does the hair and helmet look real (on the night costume)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Blackened~Waters wrote:
This is really cool, does the hair and helmet look real (on the night costume)?

what you mean helmet?.. >.>.. well i use wig :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4586
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:24 pm

cosplay rules haters drool

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Oliver wrote:
cosplay rules haters drool

:O..

Well for those who hate cosplay *maybe you dont like animes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakuya Izayoi
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-10-03
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Awh cool! Send us a picture!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:06 pm

Player3 wrote:
Awh cool! Send us a picture!

ill post it soon.. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:07 pm

You are beyond lucky.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:15 pm

Clockworker's Doll wrote:
You are beyond lucky.

little.. xD.. well my parents just agree with me doing cosplay.. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Erza_Happy Halloween wrote:
Clockworker's Doll wrote:
You are beyond lucky.

little.. xD.. well my parents just agree with me doing cosplay.. :3
My older sister had to take a while to even CONVINCE mine to let her go to a anime event, not to mention, get a costume.
I don't think I'll every get too ;w;
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Clockworker's Doll wrote:
Erza_Happy Halloween wrote:
Clockworker's Doll wrote:
You are beyond lucky.

little.. xD.. well my parents just agree with me doing cosplay.. :3
My older sister had to take a while to even CONVINCE mine to let her go to a anime event, not to mention, get a costume.
I don't think I'll every get too ;w;

xD.. for me its easy to cosplay but hard to getthe costume.. :O because if i buy it it worth expensive but if ill go to tailor its still expensive.. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Sounds fun! I bet your costume us awesome. Our older sister cosplayed twice. One time our grandma made it for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Kaai Yuki wrote:
Sounds fun! I bet your costume us awesome. Our older sister cosplayed twice. One time our grandma made it for her.

cool!... your lucky your grandma made you a cosplay costume.. :3 me i really want to learn how to tailor so that i can make my own costume.. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:00 am

Sulli wrote:
Kaai Yuki wrote:
Sounds fun! I bet your costume us awesome. Our older sister cosplayed twice. One time our grandma made it for her.

cool!... your lucky your grandma made you a cosplay costume.. :3 me i really want to learn how to tailor so that i can make my own costume.. :3
Haha our grandma used to make us costumes for halloween and other purpouses.
Once she had to make this Helen Keller costume for me for a book report. It was so puffy and she called it Helen "Killer" because it took her forever to make.
Anyways I'm excited for Halloween, I want some candy.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:03 am

Clockworker's Doll wrote:

Haha our grandma used to make us costumes for halloween and other purpouses.
Once she had to make this Helen Keller costume for me for a book report. It was so puffy and she called it Helen "Killer" because it took her forever to make.
Anyways I'm excited for Halloween, I want some candy.

hahhaha.. yeah.. :3 i am also excited for halloween!.. CANDIES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: cosplaying! [10/14/12]   Today at 12:24 pm

Back to top Go down
 
cosplaying! [10/14/12]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» SCANDAL as cosplayers? ^__^

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: