Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Blindness (Rp)

Go down 
+3
cookiewaifu
MsJoyMaeda
Silver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Hi welcome lets start with it. Well here is the intro if you want to read it again.

Spoiler:

Ella~

It was a dark day in this old town. I looked around and thought wow I can't believe I am the cutest gun master in the world. She smiled and sat down eating her cereal. It looks like today is gonna rain. She ran all the way upstairs and got her cupcake rain coat. Today she has to go to school.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Dewey looks out of the living room window and sees dark clouds in the sky. "Looks like it might rain..." She said the herself. She grabs her jacket and puts on her goggles. She gets a granola bar and eats it quickly.
Back to top Go down
cookiewaifu
Rookie Fantagian
cookiewaifu

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Lola
Lola walked out out her house. She notcied that it might get rainy. The clouds and the sky were really dark like it was about to rain. She ran back into her house to get all her clothes and other things she may need and walked out again. ''I hope i can find some juicy intresting things today..'' Lola said in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:47 pm

She woke up and noticed it was raining."Looks like I have gotta bring my umbrella to school."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Lotus

Lotus looks out the window, watching as lightning ripples across the sky and the rain pulses against the glass. She adjusts her scarf meticulously, paying careful attention to the symbol that should sit in front of her neck. She nods unknowingly to the thunder claps, it was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:21 pm

As Courtney walks to school she notices that her school is closed for the day.Maybe because of the rain she thought and headed back home.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Lotus

She drags her fingers through her short blue hair. Lotus begins to wonder about the citizens of the land, something she normally doesn't think of. It was strange, not knowing how a normal citizen's life went. Since "birth" she had only know a life of careful watching and learning. Emotion was not an option, nor was failure and they had been doing so well... Why had the plug been pulled on the project....
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Emerald got up quickly and looked at the time ''IM LATE''!!! she ran to her closet threw on skinny jeans with a ''im a genius'' hoodie and some old sneakers and ran downstairs grabbing a pair and eating it on the way to school.She gazed up to the sky ''Yes!It might ran'' she screamed and skipped all the way to school.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:02 pm

It was raining really hard so Courtney ran into her house.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Ella~

She finally got to school on time she look she had to take her stuff to her locker and the bell was gonna ring in 1 minute she shoved all her stuff into her locker got into class right on time. She sat down and sighed. She didn't want to give the apology speech because she was late.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Chase Martin -

Chase was walking down the street with his hands in his pocket; passing many different shops who was closing their blinds. He was pissed and always had a bad mood to people, which was unusual. He was pissed off because the Government told him they had to so called 'replace' people since we're not very good.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Ella~

She fell asleep in class again. She had to give the apology speech which was utterly boring. Why was it in the rules? She ran out of class and went home to the shootinng range. She shot her anger out. I hate the government and their stupid rules. She huffed hmph! She went inside and picked out her rifle. She was going hunting.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Chase Martin -

Chase saw a sprinting girl passing him, she had a rifle. It made him a bit more happy since he's not the only one pissed off.

Chase jogged after her.

"Hey! Come back here!" Chase took a closer look, he looked like the girl he saw at the Government meetings.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Ella~

She heard a guy calling for her. She looked frightened what was he gonna do to me? She stopped waiting for him to catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Chase Martin -

Chase noticed the girl got faster, so he started sprinting but slowly so he wouldn't get tired. As he ran his wallet chains made little sounds and kept moving which made his wallet slip out a bit.

Once he caught up, he grabbed her arm softly, told her to stop and told the Government's 'spy code' that no other person would know. It was the code to let them know their spies.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Ella~

She heard him say the code! He was another spy! "I um... Hi." she stood there awkwardly. She was a little shooken but was a little calm about him being another spy.

Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Chase Martin -

He let go the girl's arm, he stood there being flirty as always with his finger on his chin.

"Let me guess.. Government equals pissed off?" He asked smiling a bit.

Chase fixed his chain a bit, or else his wallet will come out.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:25 am

She looked at him. "yes government is the worse thing that happened to this city." she always thought no one else felt like this but she was wrong. She smiled "do you want to go to the shooting range with me?" she always loved other people there.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Dewey was talking a walk. She heard voices, so she hid behind a tree. There were two people, a boy and a girl. The girl had a rifle. A rifle! Dewey's eyes widened. Why does she have a rifle?

Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Ella~

She was looking at him waiting for a response maybe she scared him. She put the rifle down slowly. She smiled waiting for his response. Was it that big of a question. "I will pay. For admission don't worry." She smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Lotus

Lotus walked swiftly to the shooting range, her sniper and sniper rifle hidden a large, muddy, brown bag. The world was quiet and the drum of cicadas embraced her ear drum. It was slightly humid and the wind was blowing north west west.

She paid for her admission and began to scale a rocky hill so that she would be far from her target; perfect sniper practice. She reassembled her weapons readying herself for practice.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Ella~

She was kinda waiting for a response so she decided I guess I will go to the shooting range by myself. She trutted away slowly holding her rifle. She paid her admission and filled her rifle with bullets and shot from the targets. One by one getting bullseyes. She was always proud of all that hard work payed off. She has been training ever since the government has gotten fishy on them.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Chase Martin -

Chase was on his phone, texting his mates. Though he noticed the girl already headed to the shooting range, so that's what he did, go to the shooting range. Once he entered the shooting range, he paid the eighty dollar V.I.P card and walked to the locked and empty part of the shooting range building.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Ella~

She was still shooting but she was running low on bullets, she went to the little store in the shooting range. She bought 3 packs of bullets. She continued her shots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blindness (Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindness (Rp)   Blindness (Rp) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blindness (Rp)
Page 1 of 1