Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I feel very sad to my friends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

I feel very sad to my friends Empty
PostSubject: I feel very sad to my friends   I feel very sad to my friends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:49 pm

So something really bad happened at school. The victims were my two friends, one boy and one girl.

It was at lunch recess, I was visiting my grade five teacher. He's very cool. Then I noticed my guy friend walk down the hall with my old grade five teacher. He had his head up and I kind of saw a blurry red color near his eye. When I ran to my other friends outside, they said my girl friend hit something near his eye. Her mouth was bleeding and she said that his cut was probably from her tooth.. Then my other guy friend said that when they were trying this thing, he ducked and my girl friend and other guy friend smashed their heads together. She said that her head hurt after that and everything just turned black.. What happened was that my guy friend who got hurt got a cut near his eye and might get stitches.

I hope their okay, my girl friend said she was find but she had to go to the dentist because of her bottom mouth part hurt. And now my guy friend had to go to the hospital and possibly get stitches. Luckily, he didn't get a real cut ON his eye.

I am so sorry I can't explain things properly. :c I feel very sorry for them. D:
Back to top Go down
M
Senior Fantagian
M

PostSubject: Re: I feel very sad to my friends   I feel very sad to my friends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Oh my gosh.
That's exactly what happened to me and one of my friends, except we were play "Red Rover" and one of my friends ran to hard which made me and my other friend hit heads. So, then half of my tooth went into her forehead.. she's fine now.

I hope your friends are fine. That must of hurt

Last edited by M on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I feel very sad to my friends   I feel very sad to my friends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:58 pm

oh man that must be terrible.

i would try to make him feel better if he is in pain. make a card for him if he goes to the hospital. I wish him the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: I feel very sad to my friends   I feel very sad to my friends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Yes, I hope their fine, too.

I was just talking to my guy friend who wasn't the one who got hurt and said he didn't get stitches, which is good. But he has a black swollen eye. He also said that he's coming to school, tomorrow. I thought why he would, but it's a good thing it's a half day on Thursdays.

Thanks, my friends would appreciate your care. c:
Back to top Go down
caitlyn123
Junior Fantagian
caitlyn123

PostSubject: Re: I feel very sad to my friends   I feel very sad to my friends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:02 pm

OMG I really feel sorry for your friend and I really feel sorry for you because your friend is really hurt
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: I feel very sad to my friends   I feel very sad to my friends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Aw, that's sad! :c I hate it when things like this happen. Make a get well card, and stuff. (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel very sad to my friends   I feel very sad to my friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel very sad to my friends
Page 1 of 1