Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Party and new car

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Party and new car Empty
PostSubject: Party and new car   Party and new car Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Today we had to go to a place an hour away so my mom could get a new van that I hate. It has everything good, but I just miss the old one. we had to wait three hours though. on the way back, my dad and I ate at Red Robins. I hate a cheeseburger and and I had water. Then when I got back, I had to get in my halloween costume (as a zombie pokemon trainer) and go to one of my friends halloween party.

When I got there, I started hanging out with my other friend. We watched monster house, and had a toilet paper fight. It got so messy, that we made a boxing ring out of it. I hanged out in the backyard with my friend alone, but everyone came and ruined it. When it got dark, we had a mini field of screams and in the end a dude came out with mask and a real knife. We walked around the block and a little girl said my costume looked bad. When It got dark, we played flashlight tag. I ended up not playing, because they did not let me share a flashlight. I had lots of food, and i actually got really scared. A toddler who likes me chased me because she loved cats and that was my costume. it was really fun!

Since hurricane sandy is coming tomorrow, we can't trick or treat so I am going to copy Marshy (lol sorry) and maybe get pizza if the storm is not too bad.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Party and new car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party and new car   Party and new car Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:45 pm

wow! that's pretty cool... it's going to rain in NY so we might not go trick or treating.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Party and new car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party and new car   Party and new car Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:11 pm

woaH~ Thats pretty cool eh?.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Party and new car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party and new car   Party and new car Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:39 pm

OMG, that sounded so fun! Hope you had a fantastic day. c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

Party and new car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party and new car   Party and new car Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Lucky, you got to get a cool costume! How was Monster House? Was it okay? When I watched it, it was kind of interesting... I know how you felt when everyone just came in when you and your friend are outside playing together. Why did a little girl say that your costume looked bad? It's your costume. Was there anyone with her? I hope you can still go trick or treating. I would be sad if the storm was bad and you not being able to trick or treat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Party and new car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party and new car   Party and new car Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:45 pm

Kaito wrote:
Lucky, you got to get a cool costume! How was Monster House? Was it okay? When I watched it, it was kind of interesting... I know how you felt when everyone just came in when you and your friend are outside playing together. Why did a little girl say that your costume looked bad? It's your costume. Was there anyone with her? I hope you can still go trick or treating. I would be sad if the storm was bad and you not being able to trick or treat.

Monster house was okay, a lot better before though.

That little girl thought I looked stupid because my anime make up (trust me I hate wearing makeup) was bad and she must hate pokemon.

Thank you

Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Party and new car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party and new car   Party and new car Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party and new car
Page 1 of 1