Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ecoins, the truth.

Go down 
+10
Forever Forgotten
ReallyCool12345
lole1239
linda
pokeranger
v
snake
Gabriella
Trash
S
14 posters
AuthorMessage
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:45 pm

This Thursday (6/10), a new way to buy items on Fantage is arriving—eCoins! What are eCoins? eCoins are bought using real money which can then be used to buy ANY item in the Fantage world! All Fantagians can buy and use eCoins—no premium membership is required!

Premium Members who buy eCoins will get DOUBLE the amount! That’s 2x the coins for the price of one! Items purchased with eCoins also never, ever expire (even if you are no longer a member!). eCoins are also perfect for users who may not be Premium Members or don’t feel like working for regular Stars!
~posted on the blog

~~~~

Don't be fooled. This is just another way for them to make money. Its gonna cost just as much as it does for a membership, but instead its making you pay like a dollar for every item you buy using those. And trust me, they are not going to be cheap. Probably like a dollar for 10 coins. That's how it is on every website with "coins". So you just payed like 10 dollars for a 100 coins, you log in and BAM all the items cost like 20 coins. So your paying like a dollar- two dollars for every item. Just earn the stars, or just buy a membership. I'm saying that out of experience, its how it is on every site. >.>
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Yeah, they're getting too greedy. I'd rather buy a membership!
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:48 pm

its not like im going to buy every premuim member item! besides who would pay for it anyway?
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:50 pm

And by the way, if someone can't afford a one-month membership/ doesn't trust paying online, what makes them think that they will buy 'ecoins'?
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Still, this is a GOOD way to make money.
Dude, I just realized that I suggested this a long time ago. O_O
I said they could maybe come out with some kind of coins that could be earned some way, and we could buy membership items with them and use them WHENEVER they like, even if their membership expires.
So yeah... LOL.
This is a good idea, they'll probably have more eCoins bout than memberships, since the items can be used whenever.
Back to top Go down
v

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 pm

I think this is a good idea, but I also think that they should by the eCoins with Stars instead of real money.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

miyeon wrote:
I think this is a good idea, but I also think that they should by the eCoins with Stars instead of real money.

They could do that, but they won't get anything out of it Miyeon.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:11 pm

im still asking my mom tho
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 pm

It's good, but a bad way to get money though. They should make it cheep. Maybe like 100 ecoins as a test to everyone. xD
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:28 pm

this is wat i wrote on my blog.

Uhhhh are you serious? eCoins? Ok so before I start critisizing lemme give you the info if you actually care… What are eCoins? They are bought with real money that can be used to buy ANYTHING in Fantage! Everyone can but them if you’re a member or not! Members who buy… oh no here we goo again… eCoins will get 2x teh starz… eCoins are also perfect for users who may not be Premium Members or don’t feel like working for regular Stars! Uhmmm excuuuuse me? Did they just call us lazy? I work my butt off just to get a coat and an ugly piece of hair? Wow These coins will come out on Thursday (June 10, 2010) Ok this is soooo copied… The kitteh looks like the kitty from TinierMe… and they stole this idea from neopets i think… becaue they have NeoCoins… and i would know cuz i have a neopet account xD Oooookkkk this is like soo useless… if it says that nons need to pay real money for starz… uhh hello stupids? cant they use that money to get membership? And they can play games better I mean A DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man i swear people are soo stupid… xD

~Smiles&ndLaughs(:Lindah..

its kinda similar compared to what u guys tink but true o_o
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:31 pm

linda wrote:
this is wat i wrote on my blog.

Uhhhh are you serious? eCoins? Ok so before I start critisizing lemme give you the info if you actually care… What are eCoins? They are bought with real money that can be used to buy ANYTHING in Fantage! Everyone can but them if you’re a member or not! Members who buy… oh no here we goo again… eCoins will get 2x teh starz… eCoins are also perfect for users who may not be Premium Members or don’t feel like working for regular Stars! Uhmmm excuuuuse me? Did they just call us lazy? I work my butt off just to get a coat and an ugly piece of hair? Wow These coins will come out on Thursday (June 10, 2010) Ok this is soooo copied… The kitteh looks like the kitty from TinierMe… and they stole this idea from neopets i think… becaue they have NeoCoins… and i would know cuz i have a neopet account xD Oooookkkk this is like soo useless… if it says that nons need to pay real money for starz… uhh hello stupids? cant they use that money to get membership? And they can play games better I mean A DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man i swear people are soo stupid… xD

~Smiles&ndLaughs(:Lindah..

its kinda similar compared to what u guys tink but true o_o

and if its kinda obvious playing games is sorta better cuz like if eventually u become a member ull get a high level on game medal no? even tho it takes up our precious time instead we can be talking with our friends -_- Ecoins, the truth. Icon_pale
Back to top Go down
v

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:18 pm

I just logged on to fantage right now and it said I got 1,000 eCoins just because I'm a member.
Back to top Go down
lole1239
Regular Fantagian
lole1239

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:41 pm

i have ecoins
Back to top Go down
http://ameliaweekly.weebly.com
ReallyCool12345
Rookie Fantagian
ReallyCool12345

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:25 pm

I got free eCoins, but I think that they should make them in a card you buy at a store...because I am so paranoid buying anything online. Shocked I think the idea is okay, but they should, as Kaname said, they should be bought with stars. But, they wouldn't get money.
Back to top Go down
http://unofficialfantageblog.blogspot.com
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Ecoins are actually pretty good! At the vintage shop, the get a discount if you pay ecoins. So cooll!!! With ecoins you don't have to work ur butt off for stars when you want the holiday items!
Back to top Go down
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian
.:z3r0:.

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Actually,$10 is 10,000 stars.And if your a PMember u get 20,000 stars for $10.But paying for membership is $20 for a few months but you only get 1,000 ecoins.

(Copy-pasted .-. ..lol..)
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo7.com.au
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:14 am

im becoming a mem today
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
3weesh
New Fantagian
3weesh

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:48 am

i already have ecoins Very Happy
but not a member pale
Back to top Go down
-♥Sweet19971♥-
Expert Fantagian
-♥Sweet19971♥-

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:17 am

me to i have ecoin and i'm not mem lolz .. I get ecoin from wawagames.com lolzz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforum.forumarabia.com
Sponsored content

Ecoins, the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecoins, the truth.   Ecoins, the truth. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ecoins, the truth.
Page 1 of 1