Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

That's Me!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Bynes
New Fantagian
Amanda Bynes

That's Me! Empty
PostSubject: That's Me!   That's Me! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Amanda Bynes, you guys might know me for being on The Amanda Show, What I Like About You, She's The Man, Easy A, Sydney White, and more! You guys can follow me on my twitter @AmandaBynes and that's about it! Nice to meet you guys! <3
Back to top Go down

That's Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Me!   That's Me! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Welcome to the forum!
I'm a immature, morbid, hyper 13 year old girl who likes Vocaloid, Hetalia, Kagerou Project, and more

No offense but I think your just pretending to be Amanda Byrnes. Who ever that is.

Last edited by Clockwork Nightmare on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

That's Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Me!   That's Me! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:15 pm

um Hello I am snow ( Angeline will be my next username)

I like

Anime

Homestuck

Vocaloid
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

That's Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Me!   That's Me! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm stocking read the rules and enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Britney Spears
New Fantagian
Britney Spears

That's Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Me!   That's Me! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Hey I am Britney Spears!

ABOUT ME:

am Britney Spears. My real name is Purnchess. I know worst name ever. I am obsessed with Britney Spears and proving my point. You will see a lot of my points around this community. I am very young. I started a RP club in my elementary school called Spears Swords. It's a conflict between faith and Britney Spears. My club won an award of 600 dollars. We wanted to save the money to pay Britney for a concert but her manager wanted 700,000. We saved like crazy but we only made 900 dollars. So than we gave up. But we are pretty popular. We decide to carry our club to our middle school in the future. I like the hunger games. Very tiny though. I still don't like Katniss. She irritates my abdomen. I am an only child. Yes only. I have not one sibbling. But my cousins Twan, Ebony, Lisa and Ghavin, lives with me. Not the best time ever. My mom pays the bills like any parent would do. I just got and Ipad and apparently my rib cage will pop out if I don't return it back to Best Buy. My mother says I am dramatic. Shes right. I joined 4 drama clubs in the state of New York City. I have lots of friends. I didn't come here to make them. I just want to see what a forum is. My mom doesn't allow me on certain pages such as:

Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Skype, Aol/Aim and hotmail. I use my cousins email. I listen to music on youtube. When I finally turn 12 I can use facebook and the others. Really, I hate Twitter, tumblr, skype but must go on instagram and Facebook! My cousin is 14 and she has all of them. She cant be a real Mary Sue sometimes. Sometimes my cousin Lisa and my mom tells me I am to young for everything such as:

PG-13 movies, Earrings, Dying my hair, painting my nails, wearing jewelry, makeup, lipstick (gloss) and high heels.

I always have to wear lip balm. Everyone says my lips are non-shiny. I try to wear lip gloss but my mom doesn't let me. My aunt bought me a 78 pack of lip gloss, my mom hid it in the attic till I am 12. I wanted to see Fun Size and AMC but my mom said only my cousins can go. So I sat in the family room watching Tom and Jerry. I try to get a phone to text but my mom says: "Texting is for older women." Than she snatches it and hides it away. I hear my texts ringing in the attic. I can't straight iron my hair either. I must always braid my long hair into a pony tail. My mom tells me when I am 12 I can let it go. I have many hobbies such as:

Fishing, mowing lawns, swimming and skiing with my BFFS. In New York when it is snowy we slide down a hill. My crush Danny and I ride the same sled. It's so fun. One time we got stuck in the woods together. I held his hand and he was going to peck me on the cheek but we fell into a pit of snow. My mom says when I am 12 I can date. We almost kissed though. He almost poke my cornea out with his spiky hat so we just stopped almost kissing.

In the summer I like to play ball with my friends. We have sleep overs. Sometimes we prank call Danny when we play truth or dare. One dare for me was to kiss Danny at school. ON DA LIPS! I wrote it in my diary. Hold on. Okay I got it.

Anyways I am Britney Spears I like to run sometimes. I am fat. Like 140 pounds. I eat double fudge mint chocolate chip brownies for lunch at school like everyday. I am 10 though. Okay bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That's Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Me!   That's Me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: