Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Empty
PostSubject: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:06 pm

(Before I start the RP let me just say the Application is still open.)
Danni runs her hands through her long brown hair and bites her lip. Looking away from everybody, she wipes a tear from her eye. She just wished she was normal..
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Izzy looked at everyone bravely ''Why should I tell you crap''? Izzy said smirking.She wasn't scared of that thing,not even in a million years.She kicked a pebble on the grounf
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:17 pm

(I added to the form.. Sorry I did this so suddenly but can you go fill that in? So sorry..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:50 pm

((added))
Mera just frowned. This place was creepy and besides, she was starting to get cold. Mera put on her denim Janet and groaned.
"Yoy kidding me? The is so stupid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:10 pm

"Well, its not like we can just die all of a sudden," May said, smirking, "..Or maybe we can. But that isn't necessary for the time being."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Puppet master (does anyone else wanna be the PM? Lol..)~
He laughed evilly and 2 rooms appear out of nowhere. "Alright. Each time you want to have attitude, you get time in the dungeon. Now, Izzy? That first dungeon. That's yours." Izzy's dungeon was pitch black. There was no one, and nothing, inside. It was just full of.. Darkness, and loneliness. "Your worst nightmare." The puppet master laughed again, then spoke: "And Mera.. Your dungeon. It's the second one." Mera's was pretty much the opposite. It was full of people. Hateful, hateful people. "You each get, lets see.. 5 minutes for your attitudes. Have fun." And with that, 2 giant arms swept the girls into their dungeons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Oh, now I wonder where they went~. May smiled. This must be a game of hide-and-seek. Even this place has it! May walked around looking for them. "Come out, come out, wherever you are!"

(No ty lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:06 pm

She put on a fake smile. She was loved for who she was, well not really, but because she was popular.
When the arms swept her away, she screamed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:09 pm

May heard Mera's scream. I guess this isn't hide-and-seek after all.. May looked around her. She was alone. "Now this is interesting. Where are you two!?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Danni gasped but there was nothing she could do. Her father would never listen to her if she told him to stop, so she just stood there for a while and then started walking around with May. "This isn't hide and seek," She whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:12 pm

"We'll just have to look for them," May said, "This is amusing, but it won't be after a while. Someone's pulling a trick on us. Who is it?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Danni cleared her throat. "Um.. I-I don't know.."
Immediately, the puppet master spoke once more: "Wrong, Danni. You do know. Lying is against the rules of the game." Another room appeared, and Danni was thrown in by those 2 giant arms. This room was like Izzy's: Pitch black with nothing in sight. "5 minutes," the puppet master said.
"Ouch," Danni said. She got up and of course, saw nothing but black. "My worst nightmare," she shivered. "Oh, great. Wait what? Why am I talking?"
"Whoever is thrown into a dungeon cannot think. His/her thoughts are spoken so that everybody can hear. I already told you: You all have a secret. You all have to tell that secret, no matter what. Once you think of that secret in the dungeon, it becomes said, and everyone can hear your secret," said the puppet master. "This is my game. Nobody can beat it. Nobody. It's just impossible. Izzy, Mera: 4 minutes left in the dungeon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Mera was horribly disgusted. Those people were getting on her nerves. Nosy, rude, mean, and more. However not showing it, her heart started to sank. It felt awful and sad.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:35 pm

"This is utterly horrible," Danni said. She sat down and tried to think happy thought. But she couldn't. Her stomach hurt too much. "How much time do I have left?"
Puppet master ignored her, watching the others instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:50 pm

May walked around. "SHOW YOURSELF!" she yelled. "Who ever you are, you better get them back right here! You think you can just take them into dungeons don't you? Hah, how extremely rude."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP)
Page 1 of 1