Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^

Go down 
+6
Gabriella
RunninThruChecks
Snow
emiko
Mr.Noah
Mikuto
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikuto
Rookie Fantagian
Mikuto

How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^   How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:01 am

How To Make a Fantage Banner The Easy Way!

Hi guys! Today I'm here to tell you how to make a Fantage Banner the easy way!
First, take a screenshot with the "Snipping Tool" on your computer (It should already be pre-downloaded on your computer.) OR take a screenshot by pressing "prt sc" to take an picture of the screen. (Edit the photo in a Editing Picture software like paint if you want.)

Spoiler:

Now go to www.pizap.com
then click "Start." Next, click on backgrounds if you want your picture to have a back ground. Select a background. Afterwards, on the top of your background select "Add Cutout." Then, if you saved the screenshot to your pic to your computer (Like I did) select upload photo.

Now, using the green brush, color over your Fantage avatar for it to be cut out of the screenshot and placed onto the background. Once you are done, click on "finish." Your avatar will be placed onto the background.
Spoiler:

Now, edit the photo with words and add more cutouts, however you'd like it! Ta Da!
Spoiler:

I'd add more to it but I have to go. See ya! Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^   How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:04 am

To be honest, the heads look decapitated.
Its cute and stuff but looks kinda sloppily made. Seems like you didn't spend much time on it no offense.

But this is a cute tutorial that can help people
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^   How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:30 am

Thats not really a banner...Its a picture just not a banner but its okay I guess
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^   How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:55 am

I wanna know how to make the basic picture have a faint pattern on it that goes with the backround... geuss i got my hopes up too high.

The faces look strange....
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^   How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:02 am

This is more of a picture edit than a banner.
Back to top Go down
Mikuto
Rookie Fantagian
Mikuto

PostSubject: Re: How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^   How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 am

Yeah it was late and I was getting tired.

Well, thanks for the feedback guys. ;_;
Back to top Go down
RunninThruChecks
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^   How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:21 am

You can also use Lunapic.com for a quick and easy way. However, I prefer using Gimp or Photoshop to create any graphics.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^   How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:59 pm

I would make a banner using paint.net then i would upload it to photobucket, but thats just how i would do it.

Your banner looks cool, by the way
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^   How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:36 pm

snow wrote:
^^that's what all banners are, basically.

It needs work, but it does count as a banner, guys! Just 'cause it wasn't made on gimp or paint.net or whatever doesn't mean it's not a banner. I'm going to have to agree with everyone else, the picture's cropped out a little oddly, but it's pretty nice. uvu
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^   How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:52 am

Len wrote:
snow wrote:
^^that's what all banners are, basically.

It needs work, but it does count as a banner, guys! Just 'cause it wasn't made on gimp or paint.net or whatever doesn't mean it's not a banner. I'm going to have to agree with everyone else, the picture's cropped out a little oddly, but it's pretty nice. uvu

I wasn't trying to b rude
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^   How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:23 am

There isnt any textures and stuff. But i used this before i started with gimp ;]
Its really good!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^   How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Weekays wrote:
There isnt any textures and stuff. But i used this before i started with gimp ;]
Its really good!

banners,,,,,,,,,

do-not ned to haave texturrres u know

and i think this is a good tutorial!
Back to top Go down
Maddie Ziegler
Senior Fantagian
Maddie Ziegler

Location : Somewhere where a fat old lady choreographs my dances

PostSubject: Re: How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^   How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:42 am

Mine was like this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^   How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make an easy Fantage Banner! ^.^
Page 1 of 1