Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Islander [RP]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Mikomi wakes up. She has a backpack. She opened it and materials cane out of it. The amount was endless. It never stopped, more things came out. There was a girl beside her. The backpack said: SKYGLOW TEAM. "Guess we have to build.." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:28 pm

I wake up. There is a teen next to me! Errr, what do I do? I follow my instincts. "STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Mikomi turns around. "Woah woah calm down!!" She said.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:30 pm

'B-but.. w-what's g-going on?" I don't know what the heck is going on.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:31 pm

"Neither do i.." She said. "Well, we have endless tools and materials, lets go build something!" She said.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:33 pm

"Sure!" I forced, despite the look on my face. I built shelter. "By the way, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:37 pm

"I'm Mikomi." She said. "Lets create some kind of kingdom and then summon people!" She said, and there was a dog with wings and it had grey fur. It was flying towards her. "What is that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Bailey March -

Bailey woke up on a bed of grass, she stood up and rubbed her head.

"Where am I?" She said rubbing her head.

Bailey was dizzy so she collapsed on the grass and laid down for a while.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:40 pm

"I... don't know... OMG A LITTLE FLYING KITTY! Woah... why does the world look like its getting smaller?" Wait a minute. "I'm FLYING!!!!!! Mikomi look see?"

Last edited by eva412 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:44 pm

"Its Mikomi." She said. "Its a dog, not a cat." She said. It was currently fall. She closed her eyes and her hair turned orange. Her clothes turned orange, her shoes turned orange, her eyes turned orange, she had a orange rose in her hair and she had a brown, long fingerless glove on her hand and a green, short fingerless glove on her other hand. "WOW! I turned into fall!" She said. Her pet turned into fall too. Her hands glowed and she was controlling fall. "This is.. AMAZING!"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:46 pm

"No, silly! My cat!" As I flew down to the ground. "See?" I'll name her... Puff!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Mikomi was levitating. "I'll call mine.. Niku!" She said. "Now, lets get on building, lets make a castle!"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:52 pm

"Well... maybe, but I guess..." Wait... why wasn't that out loud? Did I just send a mind message?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Mikomi feels a message thrown into her mind. She turns back to normal. "Umm.. Alright..?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:14 pm

"wait... what did I just do?" I screamed and darted to the sky. I looked to see how long the island was. Then, I saw a person. I flew down. "Hello, I'm Ev-" I saw a girl who looked like a moviestar, someone from one of my dreams. "WOW..." Then I sent her a mind message. "Hello, young female. Don't worry, I'm the girl standing in front of you. My name is eva. Do you have magical powers?" Well, she didn't respond. So I flew back to the settlement where Mikomi was building our homes. "Mikomi, there is another."

Last edited by eva412 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Bailey March -

Bailey spotted a bunny coming close to her, she first was scared but started to notice it was harmless.

"I'll call you Lannie." She said petting the bunny rabbit.

Lannie, her rabbit, hopped to a certain spot in the fields. Where other people were flying and having fun.

"Why are you nervous?" Bailey said with a straight face. [[ She walked up to Eva, by the way. ]]

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:24 pm

(( Kiyoko I left your area and right now you should be getting your powers ))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:29 pm

[[ Okay. I crossed the other parts off. ]]

Bailey March -

Lannie, her bunny, led her to a bright light. She covered her eyes and headed to the light. Bailey closed her eyes and felt great energy coming upon her. It was warm but slightly shocking.

Once Bailey opened her eyes, she was in a land that was unknown to Bailey. Bailey looked at her bunny, thinking.

"Why do I feel this?" She thought, Bailey felt a sound wave. Right at that moment she had telepathy but didn't know her other powers..
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Mikomi took the materials out of her backpack and placed them on the floor. "Lets see.."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:34 pm

I flew back because I didn't want bother Mikomi anymore, and I found that girl. I sent her a mind message.
"Hello Again...Bailey March... I know, you're wondering how i know your name... i can read minds. I have powers... and it seems you just got yours." Yeah, just to mess with her mind, I controlled her. Well I tried. I wanna se what happens...
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Bailey March -

You know I can also send messages through minds.. Telepathy. She thought to the girl.

Bailey walked away, she had a straight face which meant she was bored. She looked at her rabbit until it suddenly.. talked.

"You know how to control/appear in people's dreams and can tell what people are feeling also, you know."

Bailey was impressed and surprised with the bunny but it was a bunny who had a mini katana so how weird can it get?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:42 pm

"really?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Bailey March -

"I doubt I'd use this power, anyway. So it's mostly your power."

Bailey leaned and pet her bunny, its skin was fluffy and was very smooth.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Mikomi sits with Niku beside her. She turns fall, and starts levitating. She takes the pieces of white stone and starts building two towers.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:27 pm

"Come, Bailey. You know where i am." The mind message I sent. I hope she gets it. I hope other life comes. Puff cloaks herself with invisibility and nestled on my shoulder. "It'll be ok, Puff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Islander [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islander [RP]   Islander [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Islander [RP]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next