Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

EEP! IM SO HAPPY!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Empty
PostSubject: EEP! IM SO HAPPY!   EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Okay. Im going to try to keep myself calm during me telling you the best thing that has happened to me.

Most of you will not not know who I am talking about but I wll put a picture of her at the bottom.

Kay. IM GOING TO MEET ARIANA GRANDE! OMG TOTAL FAN GIRL MOMENT BUT I CANT HELP IT!!! OMG. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM. (Like this is kinda stupid but I made a Facebook page about her. Yea. So. Im obsessed.) OMG IM GOING ON FRIDAY. I HEARD THAT SHE COMING NEAR ME ON THE RADIO THIS MORNING AT 5. I WAS WONDERING WHY I WOKE UP SO EARLY BUT I GUESS IT WAS FOR A REASON. BUT IF I NEVER HAD HEARD IT ON THE RADIO MY LIFE WOULDNT BE COMPLETE. IMMA GET A AUTOGRAPH. ITS A MEET AND GREAT AND AUTOGRAPH. YAY!

Sorry for completely being a fan girl. Just whenever im talking about I just have to yell out a little yelp. Here is a picture of her. She is so pretty. >.<

Spoiler:
Yes. She does have red velvet hair. o3o
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEP! IM SO HAPPY!   EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Omg! Lucky you!
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/

EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEP! IM SO HAPPY!   EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:22 pm

That is really cool!
I'm happy for you!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEP! IM SO HAPPY!   EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:23 pm

She originally had brown hair but she dyed it (: She is really pretty hope you enjoy the meet & greet.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEP! IM SO HAPPY!   EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Lucky!~ :o

Ariana Grande is really pretty and a very good singer. Congratulations that you can meet her, give us a photo of you autograph if you can. ;3
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEP! IM SO HAPPY!   EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Lucky you! (: Hope you enjoy it. c: Now that would happen to me, but instead of Ariana Grande, maybe One Direction. ;P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEP! IM SO HAPPY!   EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Thanks guys! I will take a photo of the autograph! But now im nervous because like in every picture that I take I look ugly and it takes about 30 pictures to get it to look good so if im gonna take a picture with her I might look ugly... Man. That would suck if the one picture of her with me looked ugly because of me... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEP! IM SO HAPPY!   EEP! IM SO HAPPY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EEP! IM SO HAPPY!
Page 1 of 1