Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Letter to Obama

Go down 
+2
Squirtle
Reese
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Letter to Obama Empty
PostSubject: Letter to Obama   Letter to Obama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:19 pm

I wrote a letter to the President concerning my issses Very Happy

Dear Mr. President,
Have you heard about child labor? Most products Americans use are made by children around the world who work and have no education or health care. In the doomed prison of the factory, the children are threatened to work 14 hours a day without stopping or else they will get beaten. Most parents send the kids to work so the house will have enough food and shelter. The products that use child labor are Apple, Banana Republic, Speedo, and Nike plus many others. Sound familiar? Because of this, most of their childhood is ruined.
On the other hand, there is something called Fair Trade, which is an organized social movement that aims to help producers in developing countries to make better trading conditions and promote sustainability. So, the children who work get paid properly with Fair Trade plus have proper living conditions. Some products that have Fair Trade labels are Whole Foods, Starbucks, and more.
Still, I think you should do more to prevent child labor from ever happening again. Remember to buy more products with Fair Trade on the cover and buy less from the brands that use child labor. Remember, one shirt can cost one life.

Sincerely,
Student
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Letter to Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to Obama   Letter to Obama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:23 pm

That is really good! I found some spelling issues, but if you wrote it on paper then I would not worry about that. This is a nice letter!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Letter to Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to Obama   Letter to Obama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Squirtle wrote:
That is really good! I found some spelling issues, but if you wrote it on paper then I would not worry about that. This is a nice letter!

please tell me the errors Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

Letter to Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to Obama   Letter to Obama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Wow. I loved your letter.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Letter to Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to Obama   Letter to Obama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:31 pm

That is very cool, just wondering why are you writing to the president is it for school or just something you wanna do?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Letter to Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to Obama   Letter to Obama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:32 pm

DoughnutKitten wrote:
Squirtle wrote:

please tell me the errors Very Happy

Actually, I looked over again and I am wrong. I found no errors. Don't think I lied, I really thought I saw one before.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Letter to Obama Empty
PostSubject: idk   Letter to Obama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:52 pm

ålþïñ†år wrote:
That is very cool, just wondering why are you writing to the president is it for school or just something you wanna do?

it's for school, but if the teachers like the letter, they will send it to the President for real! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Letter to Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to Obama   Letter to Obama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 pm

DoughnutKitten wrote:
ålþïñ†år wrote:

it's for school, but if the teachers like the letter, they will send it to the President for real! Very Happy

My friend wrote to the president, and a guared dude (what it said) wrote back and said something like "Obama read this but he had to go to a meeting so I signed this". If your letetr does send, make sure your teacher sends it to the right place.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Letter to Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to Obama   Letter to Obama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:45 pm

This is excellent!I wanted to send a letter to Obama but I don't know his address/don't know how.
Back to top Go down

Letter to Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to Obama   Letter to Obama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:32 pm

OBAMA NEEDS TO SEE THAT. Its really good, and it has meaning.
I am so sad that there is such awful things in the world.

Go for it!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Letter to Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to Obama   Letter to Obama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Squirtle wrote:
DoughnutKitten wrote:
ålþïñ†år wrote:

My friend wrote to the president, and a guared dude (what it said) wrote back and said something like "Obama read this but he had to go to a meeting so I signed this". If your letetr does send, make sure your teacher sends it to the right place.

ok! no problem, I have the address Smile
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Letter to Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to Obama   Letter to Obama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:25 pm

DoughnutKitten wrote:
Squirtle wrote:
DoughnutKitten wrote:
ålþïñ†år wrote:

ok! no problem, I have the address Smile

Okay, thats good. Good luck on getting choosen!
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

Letter to Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to Obama   Letter to Obama Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:57 pm

This is really good, and its on such an ignored subject. I hope Obama reads this when you get picked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Letter to Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to Obama   Letter to Obama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter to Obama
Page 1 of 1