Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Okay here is my question,How do people recolour with an eraser???I searched up tutorials on Youtube but none of them worked/very un-understandable.I really wanna learn to do this because its hard to just recolour normally and it takes hours.I don't mind if its hard to understand just please tell me.Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:18 pm

All you have to do is get the color you want the recolor to be. Then with the "pick a color tool" right click the color you want the recolor to be Then click the eraser and the color has been changed then right click while recoloring the fantagian's hair or clothes.

Warning: This only works for some computers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:19 pm

snowflake wrote:
All you have to do is get the color you want the recolor to be. Then with the "pick a color tool" right click the color you want the recolor to be Then click the eraser and the color has been changed then right click while recoloring the fantagian's hair or clothes.

Thanks Snowflake!!I owe you one I did the eraser one,but when I right click..it doesn't colour anything help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??   Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Akemi wrote:
snowflake wrote:

Thanks Snowflake!!I owe you one I did the eraser one,but when I right click..it doesn't colour anything help?
Oh dear, I think I went a little overboard on this. Warning: it's long.

Click for tutorial:

And there you have it!

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??   Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Select the color you want to rid of in the first square. Click on the other then pick a color you want to replace it with.
Right click then scribble your hearts content.

I'm horrible at explaining things
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??   Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:29 am

Do you mean MS paint? it doesnt work on my computer anymore. it doesnt work on all computers so maybe it doesnt work on yours?

~weekays :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??   Today at 2:51 am

Back to top Go down

How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1