Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Aqua, can you do an animated gif since Marshy is not online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Sure? An animated gif of what? Please post several pictures of your character doing an action, or I will use my own character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Ok Just put these to pictures together.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:07 pm

ORDER UP!!

Here you go snowflake, I hope you like it. Sorry I didn't post earlier.



Code:


[img]http://www.myspacegens.com/animated_gif/uploads/1f589d114d138e31546794200845c79e/animations/2509345.gif[/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red eyes black dragon
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 184
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 17
Location : My Bed

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:19 am

Hair Color: dark red
Skin Color: same
Eye Color: red
Top Color: blue
Bottom Color: black
Board Color: snow color
Shoe Color: black
Pet Color: -
Marshy or Aqua?: Aqua
Fantage Picture (put in a spoiler):
Spoiler:
 

can you make the background color white Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Red eyes black dragon wrote:
Hair Color: dark red
Skin Color: same
Eye Color: red
Top Color: blue
Bottom Color: black
Board Color: snow color
Shoe Color: black
Pet Color: -
Marshy or Aqua?: Aqua
Fantage Picture (put in a spoiler):
Spoiler:
 

can you make the background color white :)





ORDER UP!
Here it is:


Code:
 [url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=117&u=17675704][img]http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/17/67/57/04/aareco10.png[/img][/url]


I also made him with fangs, and sorry I forgot to do the hair on that one, if you want me to take off the fangs I will?

Code:
 [url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=118&u=17675704][img]http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/17/67/57/04/aareco11.png[/img][/url]



Last edited by Ғaith on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Hair Color: Light pink
Skin Color: same
Eye Color: same
Top Color: pink, tie light red almost pink
Bottom Color: purple, ruffles red
Board Color: can you edit it out?
Shoe Color: brown with pink highlights
Pet Color: no pet
Marshy or Aqua?: either or.
Fantage Picture (put in a spoiler):
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:33 pm

~Winterful~ wrote:
Hair Color: Light pink
Skin Color: same
Eye Color: same
Top Color: pink, tie light red almost pink
Bottom Color: purple, ruffles red
Board Color: can you edit it out?
Shoe Color: brown with pink highlights
Pet Color: no pet
Marshy or Aqua?: either or.
Fantage Picture (put in a spoiler):
Spoiler:
 

How did you get the background orange? Yes, I will do all of this. Please state which person you'd like to do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Ғaith wrote:
~Winterful~ wrote:
Hair Color: Light pink
Skin Color: same
Eye Color: same
Top Color: pink, tie light red almost pink
Bottom Color: purple, ruffles red
Board Color: can you edit it out?
Shoe Color: brown with pink highlights
Pet Color: no pet
Marshy or Aqua?: either or.
Fantage Picture (put in a spoiler):
Spoiler:
 

How did you get the background orange? Yes, I will do all of this. Please state which person you'd like to do it.

Oh I took the picture while I was in my fantagian's closet and could you please do it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Yes, of course. But when you mean highlight of the boot do you mean the part that is currently turquoise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red eyes black dragon
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 184
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 17
Location : My Bed

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:59 am

Ғaith wrote:
Red eyes black dragon wrote:
Hair Color: dark red
Skin Color: same
Eye Color: red
Top Color: blue
Bottom Color: black
Board Color: snow color
Shoe Color: black
Pet Color: -
Marshy or Aqua?: Aqua
Fantage Picture (put in a spoiler):
Spoiler:
 

can you make the background color white Smile





ORDER UP!
Here it is:


Code:
 [url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=117&u=17675704][img]http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/17/67/57/04/aareco10.png[/img][/url]


I also made him with fangs, and sorry I forgot to do the hair on that one, if you want me to take off the fangs I will?

Code:
 [url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=118&u=17675704][img]http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/17/67/57/04/aareco11.png[/img][/url]



It's beautiful I like it, but can you make the hair white in each picture ^.^

Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Any more orders? :D

Ima be here for 2 hours. Cmon.

Edit:

Red eyes! I made the hair white :D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Ғaith wrote:
Yes, of course. But when you mean highlight of the boot do you mean the part that is currently turquoise?

Yes that part sorry for the misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Anymore orders?

@Winter, I'll get to them as soon as possible. It's hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:14 pm

Hair Color: Please keep the same
Skin Color: Please keep the same
Eye Color: Pink
Top Color:Same
Bottom Color:Same
Board Color: Light Pink
Shoe Color: Same
Pet Color: Pink
Marshy or Aqua?: Marshy
Fantage Picture (put in a spoiler):
Spoiler:
 
Please cut off the username and replace it with "Nyan Cat."
Also, could you make the backround white?
Thank you :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:25 pm


ORDER UP NYAN!

I really like this one!


Code:
[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=522&u=17594557][img]http://i15.servimg.com/u/f15/17/59/45/57/edit_p10.png[/img][/url]


Last edited by ☆Marshy ★ on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Do you mind if I do it too? I'd like to compare the editing skills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Ғaith wrote:
Do you mind if I do it too? I'd like to compare the editing skills.

I don't mind at all. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Ғaith wrote:
Do you mind if I do it too? I'd like to compare the editing skills.

Acutally, thats a good idea! :D




Heres myn again :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:09 pm

☆Marshy ★ wrote:
Ғaith wrote:
Do you mind if I do it too? I'd like to compare the editing skills.

Acutally, thats a good idea! Very Happy




Heres myn again Razz

It's so pretty! Thanks! How about yours Faith?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:21 pm

I'm working on it, but I'm also working on this:

It's already taken me an hour:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:22 pm

I understand. Wow, it's amazing :3
Take your time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:22 am

I bet its gonna turn out GREAT

Any more orders? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:24 pm

Hair Color: Keep the same
Skin Color: Keep the same
Eye Color: Grayish Blue, mostly gray.
Top Color: Make the black checkers, hot pink.
Bottom color: Make the whole pair of shorts a lighter shade of black, but there shouldn't be white stripes.
Board Color: Take out board.
Shoe Color: Make the grayish-Black, hot pink. The same hot pink as the hot pink checkers.
Pet Color: Take out pet please.
Marshy or Aqua? Marshy, she is online.
Fantagian Picture:
 
Other: Also, make the angel wings a light pink, and the earrings pink.Can you make it a gif? OMG thanks! You are AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:24 pm

"Merry" Mayu wrote:
Hair Color: Keep the same
Skin Color: Keep the same
Eye Color: Grayish Blue, mostly gray.
Top Color: Make the black checkers, hot pink.
Bottom color: Make the whole pair of shorts a lighter shade of black, but there shouldn't be white stripes.
Board Color: Take out board.
Shoe Color: Make the grayish-Black, hot pink. The same hot pink as the hot pink checkers.
Pet Color: Take out pet please.
Marshy or Aqua? Marshy, she is online.
Fantagian Picture:
 
Other: Also, make the angel wings a light pink, and the earrings pink.Can you make it a gif? OMG thanks! You are AWESOME!

Sorry guys, my Internet has been down and I have been banned. Nyan, I swear I will do it.. Please post another picture for Nyan to change this into a gif.. THANKS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3   Today at 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Marshy and Swimmers Re-Color Shop x3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Hasbro Fantastic 4 $6 at The reject shop
» Mangohero's Transformers Shop
» The morning after pill is green in color
» Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub
» HuDpobIQ (Mt. Dew) Floats, which color/flavor works best?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Creation Shops-
Jump to: