Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

you lost your soul link

Go down 
+5
Reese
mich
SilverBell
Snow
Colorora
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

you lost your soul link Empty
PostSubject: you lost your soul link   you lost your soul link Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:40 am

does anybody think those you lost your soul link is the most annoying thing ever!!!!!! i mean idk if im the only one clicking it or like its so annoying so if you see a link that says clickable or Do NoT CLICK IT HEAR ME DoNT!!!!!!!!!!!1

PS.

this is my first topic so please don't hate its kinda short!
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: you lost your soul link   you lost your soul link Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:51 am

I never seen a "you lost your soul link" so I don't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: you lost your soul link   you lost your soul link Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:12 am

I don't really care TBH because I find it hilarious that my soul gas been stolen by like 10000 times now
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: you lost your soul link   you lost your soul link Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:29 am

It's funny how all the people hide them, I know what it does and I click them on purpose. Plus it doesn't work on me cause I use my phone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: you lost your soul link   you lost your soul link Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Most of the links I already know, like once I did one that said, "My youtube", but it was really the link. I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: you lost your soul link   you lost your soul link Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Whenever I come across them, I just ignore it. Plus, you can fool people too! :p
Back to top Go down
Broccoli
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: you lost your soul link   you lost your soul link Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:24 pm

??? Mindstorm links? Where? Just saying, if it says "Do not click" then don't. It's telling you not to.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: you lost your soul link   you lost your soul link Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:56 pm

ya those links r kinda annoying
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: you lost your soul link   you lost your soul link Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Yeah I agree they are really annoying. But if it REALLY annoys you that much just don't click it.
And to know it's those links just hover you mouse on the link and it should say at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: you lost your soul link   you lost your soul link Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:05 pm

That is soo annoying even though my soul has been " stolen" 3 times. I forgot the link to it Dx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you lost your soul link   you lost your soul link Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you lost your soul link
Page 1 of 1