Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 My school's on T.V. <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: My school's on T.V. <3   Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Okay so just last Wednesday at school we had this thing where we get pancake breakfast, gifts, and all that. People came to shoot it on T.V, they said that it will be on this Friday and it did. I turned on the Shaw channel and saw the school. Then in the middle of it we saw our class getting pancakes. It'll replay the news a lot today so my parents can see it.

Well that's what happened on T.V. o3o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: My school's on T.V. <3   Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:14 pm

That's really cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 16
Location : in bed sleeping

PostSubject: Re: My school's on T.V. <3   Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:16 pm

One time my school was on T.V. because someone was smoking crack on my bus... Yea. Im glad im out of that school. It was in the ghetto...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: My school's on T.V. <3   Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Pancakette wrote:
One time my school was on T.V. because someone was smoking crack on my bus... Yea. Im glad im out of that school. It was in the ghetto...

Why would they smoke crack in your bus, anyway? Maybe that's why you switched schools.

I just saw myself yelling on T.V, lol. x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 16
Location : in bed sleeping

PostSubject: Re: My school's on T.V. <3   Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Kiyoko wrote:
Pancakette wrote:
One time my school was on T.V. because someone was smoking crack on my bus... Yea. Im glad im out of that school. It was in the ghetto...

Why would they smoke crack in your bus, anyway? Maybe that's why you switched schools.

I just saw myself yelling on T.V, lol. x3

Lol. I only moved because my dad changed jobs though. I kinda miss that school. Only for the friends though. The staff there was nice though. o3o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: My school's on T.V. <3   Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Wow, that is so awesome! i am freaking jealous I wish my school would be on tv :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: My school's on T.V. <3   Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:23 pm

My school is in a ghetto, or at least close to it. I have no choice of what school i can go to. I go to it because its near my house. Dx

My school was on Tv Because we had a pep rally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 7654
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 17
Location : with you ;)

PostSubject: Re: My school's on T.V. <3   Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:24 pm

That's amazing!
My school was on TV once. For an advertisement, I think. It was filmed in the gym during P.E. I did not know they were filming me and my friends the whole time ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: My school's on T.V. <3   Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Pancakette wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:
Pancakette wrote:
One time my school was on T.V. because someone was smoking crack on my bus... Yea. Im glad im out of that school. It was in the ghetto...

Why would they smoke crack in your bus, anyway? Maybe that's why you switched schools.

I just saw myself yelling on T.V, lol. x3

Lol. I only moved because my dad changed jobs though. I kinda miss that school. Only for the friends though. The staff there was nice though. o3o

Ooh, I would miss my friends if I moved schools, as well. :c

akinabear wrote:
My school was on Tv Because we had a pep rally

We don't have a pep rallies at my school since it's an Elementary school.

Rin wrote:
That's amazing!
My school was on TV once. For an advertisement, I think. It was filmed in the gym during P.E. I did not know they were filming me and my friends the whole time ._.

I don't know why but filming people without knowing is a little stalkish. owo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: My school's on T.V. <3   Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Awesome! that sounds so cool!
I was once on T.V but I was jumping all over my dad. So embarrassing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My school's on T.V. <3   Today at 4:14 pm

Back to top Go down
 
My school's on T.V. <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» School punishment...
» Wanted: Old school termies
» FLEMING COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS BASKETBALL TIP-OFFS 2011
» My interesting day at school..
» School is EXASPERATING me!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: