Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead~RP

Go down 
+4
dewey decimal system
Queen
Harry
Mr.Noah
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

The Walking Dead~RP Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Hunter Reid

Hunter sits in his tent eating a bag of marshmellow's as He hears his friends giggling and telling jokes outside.Hunter heard a noise coming in the distance but decided to ignore it,its my turn to relax from my unbelievably annoying parents.Marissa and Jaxon,there a good couple!Don't get me wrong,but its exhausting being around them.

(Please No Mary-Sues and stuff because its highly annoying,if any problems occur PM me ASAP)
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Emma, who was currently drawing her name in the dirt with a stick, ignored everything else. It wasn't an act of rudeness, just disinterest. Her sort-of friend, Charlie, was droning on and on about clothes, a subject that didn't excite Emma. She heard a faint noise coming from the trees, but dismissed it. Probably a sick animal or something.

Last edited by Rin on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Charlotte Rosella -

Charlotte screams on a pillow inside her tent. She relaxes and takes the pillow off her face. She looks out the tent and sneaks out with the same face she uses in public, the cool and tsundere face. Charlotte sits alone on a blanket, she sits criss cross with only her right leg up. She flips her white albino hair and blinks.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:39 pm

(I hate when you join late for an RP cuz you were too lazy to join earlier o.o oh well I guess I'm not all that late am I?)
Ash sits in her tent and hears a strange noise. She gets out and looks around, not seeing anything at first. So she sat back down and looked up at the beautiful night sky, full of stars! This night was perfect- warm air, dewy grass, a full moon... She loved it.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Katherine was walking around in the grass sodden with dewdrops. Her bare feet were getting damp, but she doesn't mind. She rolls up the legs of her jeans up to her knees and continues on her trek.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Ginevrta sat between her friends bored out of her mind. ""Charlie! I will let you smell my pet's poop so you can vomit and take this radio out of your mouth if you don't stop blabbing!" She said and glared at Charlie and heard a noise...

(Am I late?)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Katherine has a worried look on her face. She was completely unsure of how far she walked. She turns around. This part of the forest was very unfamiliar.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:57 pm

A figure came into view and grabbed Christian munching on his shoulder ''AHH'' he cried out,my eyes popped out of their sockets (not really) he went into Katherine's tent and pulled her out and the other girls (everyones girl characters) grabing them to the shed he locked the door and pulled down the shades ''WHAT THE *BEEP* was that''??
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Charlotte Rosella -

Charlotte fell asleep on the picnic blanket outside, the campsite was almost empty. Where was that Hunter guys and the girls? She walked around and saw a shadowy figure coming from the woods, she took a few steps closer. Charlotte thought it was a prank, so she laid back on the picnic blanket and made herself fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:02 pm

((( Katherine isn't in her tent. She's walking around the forest )))

Okay, I totally regret taking a 'short walk'! Katherine heard a rustle in the bushes. She quickly turns around in a panic, and runs as fast as her legs could carry her. She tries to retrace her route back to her tent. Panic was swelling up in her. Beads of sweat were dripping down her forehead and neck.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:04 am

Ginevra slapped Christain's hand away and said " HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?" more like yelled...
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:09 am

Then Josephine appeared. '' Hey Hey! Ginevra and Christian No fighting or else the Zombie will eat us! '' Josephine said. Josephine started to shout while saying '' Katherine why are you running? is there any happened? '' Josephine asked while running toward Katherine.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:42 am

" as if they exist !" Ginevra said while rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:44 am

" as if they exist !" Ginevra said while rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:02 am

'' They are real!, '' Josephine said. then heard some footsteps..
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:12 am

"Ha ha" she laughed sarcastically and rolled her eyes again. Ginevra looked around twirling her red hair
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:34 am

'' Look! Look! guys! something is coming from that bush.'' Josephine shouted.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:53 am

Ginevra stood and started to walk to the bush Josephine was talking about.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Katherine was breathing heavily. She wipes the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand. She can feel her heart pounding against her chest. She hears the rustle again, and then ducks behind a bush, completely out of sight from anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Hunter hid in the shed and saw 2 girls from his window ''Hey guys!Come into the shed,you'll be safe in here''! Hunter said unlocking the door.Not opening it till the girls come near it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:37 pm

(I just joined. What did I miss?)
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:40 pm

((Nothing really,the zombies just came and im hiding in the shed and the 2 girls and wandering around))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:41 pm

((can i act like if my character was already in the shed?))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:42 pm

((Yea sure,hunter does need a companion.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Katherine shifts her position, trying to get comfortable without making any noise. The bushes rustled nearby. Katherine screams in fear, jumps up to her feet, and runs. She was on full panic-mode now- she feels like she's going to pass out any second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead~RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next