Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Empty
PostSubject: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:31 am

Okay, you guys can start now. I'll start later. If you haven't joined already, don't be sad, the APPS are still open! click here if you want to join now!
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:52 am

(( Lets start it now?? ))

Josephine started to walk in a lonely place. She was thinking to what happen to her last 6 months. She is very lonely. Walking alone, A very dark dark place.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Artemis woke up of her warm bed. One of the creators had written a note. She read it and sighed, and started searching for her training suit. No-where. She smiled. Yes! Today I'll have the mission! She thought, putting on human clothes and placing a gun in her pocket. She put her hair down and put on a plain white headband and took off to the 2nd Dimension. The place was.. Horrible. She started remembering how it was when she was a child.. She used to live there. It was paradise. She closed her eyes and a few tears came out of it. She sighed and walked around the dark and creepy town, looking out for shadows to make sure she didn't get infected. She heard footsteps and started running, and got to a dead end. She gulped.

What the note said::
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Josephine patted the back of Artemis. '' We don't have any time to close our eyes. Lets get ready. '' She said in a sad face. Josephine is still not ready for the mission but she need to do it also.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:52 pm

((Your character is an infected character.. Not a hero.))

Artemis turned around with her eyes widened. "Oh.. Its just you.. You scared me.. Wait.. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:05 pm

(( Oh yeah, I just remembered.. xD ))

'' Oh, I'm Josephine. I've been infected since last 6 months. I really want to do something but in this place, I can't do. I'm really useful since I'm a shadow. '' Josephine said.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:11 pm

"Well, I have powers. I just have to make them stronger so I can un-infect you!" She said, happily.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:14 pm

'' Really? I would be happy!, I will gladly help you at all time. Just let me be by your side!. '' Josephine said happily while shaking the hands of Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:19 pm

"Well, you can follow me, but when I have to fight, you'll have to fight. My name's Artemis, by the way." She said, smiling and fiddling with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:23 pm

'' Oh, Sure, I know how to fight a little bit. But I promise I'll help you when you needed help.'' Josephine said while looking around. '' What is this place again? '' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:32 pm

"We're heading towards the Dark Meadows." She said. "I heard rumors that there was an evil force there when I was a child. I used to live at this place, but I turned into a hero because the creators saw something in me, and that something tells me that maybe that place is the source of the shadows that took over the North part of this Universe, which means it might be a pain in the butt to fight all those shadows off, but it'll be worth it."
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:40 pm

'' oh~ This is a really scary place right? Well, I don't live here. I just got lost and now I'm in this place.''. Josephine said.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:45 pm

"With 'place', you mean the 2nd Universe? Oh, no, I didn't live in the Dark Meadows, which used to be called Joy Meadows." She said. "I used to live at a town.. I don't remember what it was called, though." She said. "Here we are. Dark Meadows." She said, gulping.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:02 am

'' Oh, So this was called joy meadows. Then why did it become dark meadow? Do you know who did this?'' Josephine asked angrily. ''If I could meet the person to made this I will kill him/her.'' She said.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:43 am

"Basically because of the shadows. They made almost everything dark and gloomy." Artemis said, and paused. "Plus, that's what we're aiming for. Killing all the shadows so they don't even come back."
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:35 am

'' But I'm a shadow also right?. Soo you guys are going to kill me? us? '' Josephine said scared.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:03 am

"..no, our job is to kill the shadow inside of you." She said. "You're an infected human, you used to be a human but when the shadow infected you, you became an infected human. You are NOT a shadow." She said, smilling. "Did you really think I'd kill you?"
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:55 am

'' No, '' Josephine said it with relief. '' When I become a human again I will surely get revenge to that person who made me into this. '' She said.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:21 pm

"It doesn't work like that.." Artemis said. "Nobody knows where and how the shadows appeared, so that there is no-one we can blame, which means, nobody to kill or get revenge on." Artemis said. "We're here.." Artemis said, looking at the Dark Meadows. There were no shadows to be seen, just a super gloomy landscape that made her gulp. "There aren't any shadows here.." Artemis said, and then heard a sound. "..There are here.. But we can't see them.." She closed her eyes and whispered a spell, and a cold wind blew on her and a white mist surrounded her, and when she opened her eyes, she sighed. She could see everything now. "Josephine.. Hide. Its not safe here." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]   A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Shadow Out of The Blue [([ RP ])]
Page 1 of 1