Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]

Go down 
+4
MsJoyMaeda
Daisy
evan
Primrose
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Empty
PostSubject: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:02 pm

The RP has now started! You may still join.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Today is the day. Rachel woke up, but didn't smile. She knew that she could be picked to die today. Rachel went downstairs and saw her 8 year old brother trying to eat a waffle whole.
"Don't stuff it all in your mouth, that's so idiotic." Rachel rolled her eyes and started outside.
"Do you want anything at all to eat?" Rachel's mom called. "Never."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:30 pm

Joanne woke up out of the little country house she lived on. She put on her best clothes- a white shirt that had straps and short lightblue shorts. She combed her hair and tied it up in a high ponytail, but let her bangs out. Her father was a farmer, so she ate bread and crops in most of her meals. She ate bread with butter and sugar. It was a very tasty combination that her father had taught her. (Its actually really tasty.) She took her bunny, Gordon, with her, and ran towards the central city dome. It was a semi-circle made of glass in the middle of the prettiest street in the richest city in the country, and it had two floors. The first one had a flooring made out of different-colored rocks and it had a fountain in the middle. It could be rented for parties, but it was very expensive. On the second floor, there were many plants to decorate it. Joanne was always amazed by this dome. She stood in the huge crowd and looked around. There was a wooden platform, and the mayor was standing on it, next to a decorated golden box filled with little papers. He took out the first little paper.. "Joanne Airling Woodlight!" The mayor called out. A few seconds later, a spotlight shone on Joanne, who was holding back the tears. She slowly walked through the crowd with her head down, went up the stairs and stood on the wooden platform, waiting for the event to end.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Rachel was in a purple, strapless dress. Her brown hair was curled. She was upset on the inside. She crossed her arms and leaned against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Joanne heard the Mayor call out more names, and one of them was Rachel Belle. She watched more people stand beside her, she didn't feel happy at all.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Rachel knew her name was called. Her head was spinning. She didn't want to die.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Joanne sighed, almost everyone was standing in the platform. "..Luke McEric Monroe!" The mayor called out. "..And that is all for this year. Everybody, put on this medals and go pack!" The mayor said. Some maids started handing out medals to everybody who was chosen and she left the platform without saying a word. She ran back to her house and started packing, secretly hiding Gordon in her purse which she placed in her handbag.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Rachel sobbed back at her house, her mother in hysterics.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:01 am

(( When I read the about of this RP It was like the anime gosick episode 1 ))

Josephine woke up because of noise outside her room. She started to fix herself and go to their living room. '' Mother what's happening? '' She said. She go outside their house and saw so many people who are a lining. '' Th-This is happening again? Ohmygod! I hope They wont call my name. '' Josephine said. Then a few minutes her name was called. '' JOSEPHINE!! '' . She got so scared. '' I don't wanna die! I'll survive I promise mother!.'' She said.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Rachel pounded against a wall. She went to the boardwalk, ready to board Death's Door.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Timothy was leaning against a tree, hoping his name would not be called. He looks up to look at the leaves. The leaves are suppose to be green, but to him, they are the color of lightly-colored skin. He heard his name being called, and he jumps. He rushes to his house to pack up his things, and trudges slowly. He frowns as he walks on the yellow grass beneath his feet. Finally he reaches the boardwalk.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Joanne was on a train that was on a rail that was on a strange stone building that looked like a rectangular chair above the city. She leaned against the window and sighed. She looked through the window and looked at the city, waving goodbye. Not many people recognized her, but a few did. They were looking at her with disgusted faces. Joanne knew they didn't know how she felt like. She felt.. awful. Her mother only cared about the money that she would get. The thing was: The first five that died's families wouldn't get anything. Then, the sixth one to die's family would get 1000 bucks, and a thousand is added every time the rank gets lower/higher, so the last one to die's family would get 15,000 dollars. Joanne had never seen this part of her mother. She never knew her mother could be so greedy. This thought made her cry a little louder, and a few hours later, she was holding her bags tightly and was waiting in the line to board the Death Ship. She gave the medal she was given to the guards and they let her in. She picked her room and sat in the bed, and placed pictures of her family in her little table. She waited for the others to board. She knew, she'd die in less than one or two weeks, and she then imagined her mother sitting on the couch, watching her drown on the TV while eating popcorn.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Jack heard his name being called. His mother ran to him and hugged him. " I don't want you to die! I don't want you to die! NOOOOOO!" jack started to get away from his mother's grasp and tried to look brave as they took him to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Melody's name was being called by the stupid,stuck up Mayor.A smirk creeped on Melody's face as she dropped her apple on the floor,and strutted towards the stage next to the other people who have gotten chosen.Melody glanced at Annabell her sister,as she sobbed and her mother looking at Melody with a blank expression.Melody sneaked a reassuring smile to her mother,and her mum slowly nodded approving and not worrying.Although,when you look in her emerald green eyes,its filled with worry and depression.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:41 pm

When Lia's name was called, the first thing that happened was shock. I. I don't want to die! Then she calmed herself down. Easy. Confident. She put a bright smile on her face and accepted her medal with pride. She could survive this. And even if she didn't, she would bring wealth to her family. She would be the last one, or not at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Jack went inside the big ship and went to the edge looking at his family, who were crying. He just sat there looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Melody went onto the ship and stood next to a boy,I think his name was Jack Melody thought,she saw Annabell and her Mother waving.She waved back proudly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Jack looked at a girl beside him and turned back to his family. He waved at them and yelled " I WILL TRY TO SURVIVE!"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:52 pm

She sat on a train. Next to her was a girl (Lin's character). Probably another victim. Not victim, she reminded herself, competitor. She had decided to think about it like this: She was a volunteer. She wanted to do this. It reminded her about a book she'd read, The Hunger Games. (Really, I thought that)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:57 am

When Josephine entered the big ship. She said. '' I will survived '' Then she started to see some many people.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:22 am

Timothy boards the ship, eyeing the other competitors. He keeps a distance from them,, and glances at his parents. They were hugging each other and bawling their eyeballs out. Timothy smiles, and he waves at them. I promise I will survive for my parents.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:33 am

Josephine saw a boy entering the ship. '' Hi, what's your name? '' She said whiling facing at Timothy.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:39 am

Timothy turns his head to look at Josephine. He smiles. "My name's Timothy", he says.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:07 am

'' Oh Hi, '' Josephine said while smiling back. And started a sad look.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:09 am

The ship jerked and it began to move Melody blew a kiss at Annabell and smiled releasing the ledge ''We need to work together'' Melody said looking at each and one of their eyes ''I'm not dying today,if you don't wanna live then don't join the alliance your choice if you ever wanna rise and see your families again'' Melody said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next