Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vocaloid RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid RP Empty
PostSubject: Vocaloid RP   Vocaloid RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:18 am

Ok. You may still make APPs.

Yari sat fown on her couch and watched TV. It was a normal day.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Vocaloid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP   Vocaloid RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Mallory Taylor -

Mallory walked down the block, she grabbed a small container of blueberries and opened the container. She took a blueberry and ate one, her face lit up and Mallory started walking with more energy.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP   Vocaloid RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:14 pm

"MA! WHERE ARE THE MANGOES?!" Yari shouted.
"THERE IN THE FRICKING CABINET!!!!!!!!" Yari's mom sounded like she was struggling. Yari took 4 halves of a mango and shoved tim in her mouth. "DON'T COME IN!!!!!!!!!!" Her mother yelled, as Yari walked in. Her mouth gaped open.
Back to top Go down
BigNate
New Fantagian
BigNate

Vocaloid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP   Vocaloid RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:31 am

Ray sat in his room. He listened to music, and popped pepper cubes into his mouth. His father screamed. Ray went upstairs and saw his father, dressed like a vocaloid. Ray screamed.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP   Vocaloid RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:57 pm

"You never told me! Dad never told me! Just like he never told me that when he left, he and another woman gave birth to my half-brother, Ray!" Yari screamed.
"I am not gonna tell you anything else. Here is a video watch." Yari's mother tossed Yari a yellow watch. Yari went to her room to look for clues.
Back to top Go down
BigNate
New Fantagian
BigNate

Vocaloid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP   Vocaloid RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Ray slammed the door when he stomped into his room. On his bed laid a video watch.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP   Vocaloid RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:57 pm

That night, Yari felt a vibration from her video watch. An unknown Vocaloid came up.
"If you are watching, you have just found out that your parents are vocaloids. The thing is, you are too. Your name is Jan Kagamine from here on in Vocaland."
"What do you mean?" Yari said, puzzled.
"Vocaland. It is a vocaloid world. Also, since you are still a pure human, we might need to encrypt you."
"Wait-what do you mean!? I don't understand!" Yari sobbed. She saw a flashing green light in her closet. She opened the door to find a portal. She stepped in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vocaloid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP   Vocaloid RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid RP
Page 1 of 1