Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Example:

"I LIKE fun RAINBOWS", "UNIshoeCORN" or words like that.

It gets on my nerve a bit, I'm not sure if it's a glitch or what. Is there a trend I'm missing because I'm not saying it? Is it something that can be seen by other people but the person typing it?

Sorry if you find this pathetic, because it's something that came up recently (during the months) and I'm curious now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:43 pm

It is to see if their message showed. If it shows up in caps, it does not show to other people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Before, people wrote in FUN in all caps and if it turn into fun without caps it means it shows. Now, Fantage fixed it so people use SHOE instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Oh that makes sense (Since I've said the color black sometimes and Fantage doesn't say it, so it makes sense)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikka
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:41 pm

people also say popcorn, and stuff like that but anything they say in caps that turns into lower case means it showed, I do it a lot because I wanna make sure whatever I say shows XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:51 pm

I think to get attention? Also what does "shoe" mean??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 pm

snowflake wrote:

shoe and shed both stand for the S word
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikka
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:20 pm

^ o.o shoe is just to see if it shows its not a bad word shed is S word but thats it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:54 pm

snowflake wrote:
It is a bad word without the "s" in shoe. So, if it is part upper/lower case than Fantage switches it all to lower case to make sure people are not saying bad words.

I used to say FUN a lot but now that they changed it I say shoe, lol. Fantage is pretty smart about their chat though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm

They want the dumb things they say to show. Like if they want to say pregnant, "PjRjEjGjO"
Its so annoying.

And the whole awesome thing is kinda different except for the person is trying to look cool which is A.N.O.Y.I.N.G and no one cares. All you have to day is 'ughy'. It shows as awesome.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:21 pm

It's absolutely ridiculous and random at the same time. There are clearly more cooler words to say, like poop or supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Besides blocking certain words, I'm sure some Fantage players can do better than that.

Last edited by Simplicity on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
char
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:27 pm

^^^wrong, The point of using the words like "jjjjjjj" or "fun" is to block inappropriate words from appearing on Fantage so they won't get banned. For example: "cxx," "jjjpjjjrjjjejjjgjjjo," or "awesome."
It's sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:32 pm

@NyanCat and Simplicty actually both of you are correct. It is to be random and stupidly inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:36 am

Yeah, Agree with abstract. And then all of your comment guys. '' I don't understand at all of the thing on what is the shoe thingy. ''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bookworm465
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:40 am

It's just somthing they say ( mostly if ur a mem )
Like if cuz we think it fun to hav thingsh that r not in maps like this
WHO WNT MAI PB HAT???? shoe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Bookworm465, please do not bump posts. Locked and infraction given.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?   Today at 11:24 am

Back to top Go down

Why do people in Fantage say shoe, fun, awesome, etc?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1