Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

"The Other Me" {RP~APPS}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

"The Other Me" {RP~APPS} Empty
PostSubject: "The Other Me" {RP~APPS}   "The Other Me" {RP~APPS} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:26 pm

There are some people who have "multiple personalities"... but worse. Instead of just multiple personalities, they actually have different versions of themselves that live inside their imagination. Some people can control their other self, but some cant; meaning, one minute they could be a very nice, happy-go-lucky person and the next minute they'll be a totally different person who could be mean and cold.
You can have a character who is another user's other me. And, you can have more than 1 other me.
I really hope this makes sense because when I reread it didn't... LOL.

~APP~
Name?
Age?
Gender?
Personality?
Biography{optional}?
Appearance?
"Other Me"s name?
"Other Me"s Age?
"Other Me"s Gender?
"Other Me"s Personality?
"Other Me"s Biography{optional}?
"Other Me"s Appearance?
Anything else?

~My APP~
Name? Hannah Williams
Age? 16
Gender? F
Personality? Hannah is a kind and caring person, and a great friend. But she's also very shy and doesn't talk much. She is a straight A student and is often thought of as "nerdy" by her classmates. She also gets scared and embarrassed easily.
Biography{optional}? She's pretty much lived a normal life, but she's an only child so she's lonely a lot...
Appearance? "The Other Me" {RP~APPS} 5310
"Other Me"s name? Cora Paige
"Other Me"s Age? 17
"Other Me"s Gender? F
"Other Me"s Personality? Cold, gets angry easily. Cora doesn't have many friends, but she doesn't really care. Gets bad grades often, but doesn't care. Does what she wants, and sometimes puts herself before others.
"Other Me"s Biography{optional}? She used to be the opposite of herself but her parents got divorced and she became depressed about it. She had to live with her mother who she often fought with and shares a bad relationship with.
"Other Me"s Appearance? "The Other Me" {RP~APPS} 8610
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {RP~APPS}   "The Other Me" {RP~APPS} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:51 pm

Can you reserve my spot right here? :3 I'm trying to make my application really good. ;D

Name?: Chelsea Jordan
Age?: 16
Gender?: Female
Personality?: Outgoing, Sweet, Likeable, Accepting, Loyal, Dependable, all the way girly
Biography{optional}?: Chelsea Jordan isn't the type of girl who would get in trouble. She's always so innocent but also very dramatic, emotional, and sometimes desperate. Chelsea likes to talk and has a lot of friends. But ever since her 'other self' appeared she started to snap at them; making them unfriend and hate her. And since then she started loosing more and more friends because of that until she is a loner. But Chelsea always try to make more but the same problem keeps happenning.
Appearance?:
Spoiler:
"Other Me"s name?: Kelsi Jonathan
"Other Me"s Age?: 17
"Other Me"s Gender?: Female
"Other Me"s Personality?: Stubborn, Cold - Hearted, Insensitive, independant Demanding, Bossy, Daredevil - like, Likes to trick people, Cruel, and a full time liar
"Other Me"s Biography{optional}?: Kelsi Jonathan
"Other Me"s Appearance?: Kelsi Jonathan loves being sarcastic to people. She's cruel and very cold hearted. Kelsi's insensitive and likes to do stuff like a daredevil. She's a liar and always tricked people to do things that way. Kelsi always has to have it her way or else you'll probably not see the light of day. And as you can see Chelsea and Kelsi are totally the opposites. Kelsi barely has any friends unless you are cruel and dark like her. She may be a loner but she doesn't mind, Kelsi's independant and uncaring.
Spoiler:
Anything else?: As you could see their names are alike. Because they're fraternal twins but Kelsi got trapped in Chelsea's body before she was even born. This is a mystery to Kelsi and Chelsea.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {RP~APPS}   "The Other Me" {RP~APPS} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Kiyoko wrote:
Can you reserve my spot right here? :3 I'm trying to make my application really good. ;D
Sure! Take as long as you want. ^3^
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {RP~APPS}   "The Other Me" {RP~APPS} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:20 am

Name?: Fania
Age?: 13
Personality?: Fania's not the smartest, yet she is the sportiest of her family. She's pretty childish, and bashful, yet she's very secretive. She's a tomboy and an otaku. Fania is also an excellent artist and she dreams of being a mangaka.
Biography{optional}?: Fania is not a normal girl. She hates anything girly and usually hangs out with guys. She is the second oldest of four children and has many responsibilities. Once in a while, she'll sneak out at night and sing some songs, as Dana takes over her body. She goes to a private school although she's close to getting kicked out because of her low grades.
Appearance?:
Spoiler:
"Other Me"s name?: Dana
"Other Me"s Age?: 15
"Other Me"s Personality?: Dana is a outgoing, loud girl. She's not really smart. Dana is really aloof and ditsy at times, though she makes up for that with her good looks.
"Other Me"s Biography{optional}?: Dana is a polar opposite of Fania. Dana loves the spotlights and often forces Fania to do things out of her comfort zone. She loves music and is a total girly-girl. She's also really talented. At night, she forces Fania to sing, no matter what. She loves music and wants to be an idol.
"Other Me"s Appearance?:
Spoiler:
Anything else?: Nothing...
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {RP~APPS}   "The Other Me" {RP~APPS} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 pm

ChristmasPerfume6 wrote:
Name?: Fania
Age?: 13
Personality?: Fania's not the smartest, yet she is the sportiest of her family. She's pretty childish, and bashful, yet she's very secretive. She's a tomboy and an otaku. Fania is also an excellent artist and she dreams of being a mangaka.
Biography{optional}?: Fania is not a normal girl. She hates anything girly and usually hangs out with guys. She is the second oldest of four children and has many responsibilities. Once in a while, she'll sneak out at night and sing some songs, as Dana takes over her body. She goes to a private school although she's close to getting kicked out because of her low grades.
Appearance?:
Spoiler:
"Other Me"s name?: Dana
"Other Me"s Age?: 15
"Other Me"s Personality?: Dana is a outgoing, loud girl. She's not really smart. Dana is really aloof and ditsy at times, though she makes up for that with her good looks.
"Other Me"s Biography{optional}?: Dana is a polar opposite of Fania. Dana loves the spotlights and often forces Fania to do things out of her comfort zone. She loves music and is a total girly-girl. She's also really talented. At night, she forces Fania to sing, no matter what. She loves music and wants to be an idol.
"Other Me"s Appearance?:
Spoiler:
Anything else?: Nothing...
Accepted.
I know we only have 3 people but I could start now so that might make other people join..?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {RP~APPS}   "The Other Me" {RP~APPS} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Please reserve my spot here. I'll edit this later.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {RP~APPS}   "The Other Me" {RP~APPS} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Lin wrote:
Please reserve my spot here. I'll edit this later.
Alright, take as much time as needed but I started the RP...
ugh... we still need more people.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {RP~APPS}   "The Other Me" {RP~APPS} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:33 pm

~APP~
Name? Daniele Brake
Age? 13
Gender? Female
Personality? She's a little like a nerd. She doesn't have glasses, but she likes to read and do math. She is quiet and mostly has her head buried in a book; a fantasy book, actually. She can get mad easily and bites her nails when she's worried.
Biography{optional}? N/A
Appearance? Black hair, brown eyes, hair down and wavy, holding a book and pink earrings
"Other Me"s name? Britney Fleur
"Other Me"s Age? 14
"Other Me"s Gender? Female
"Other Me"s Personality? Acts somewhat like Daniele, can get a little hyper and doesn't listen, mostly quiet but can get very loud, isn't very smart or good
"Other Me"s Biography{optional}? N/A
"Other Me"s Appearance? Blonde hair, gray eyes, hair up into a high ponytail, sparkly flats
Anything else?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {RP~APPS}   "The Other Me" {RP~APPS} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Frost wrote:
~APP~
Name? Daniele Brake
Age? 13
Gender? Female
Personality? She's a little like a nerd. She doesn't have glasses, but she likes to read and do math. She is quiet and mostly has her head buried in a book; a fantasy book, actually. She can get mad easily and bites her nails when she's worried.
Biography{optional}? N/A
Appearance? Black hair, brown eyes, hair down and wavy, holding a book and pink earrings
"Other Me"s name? Britney Fleur
"Other Me"s Age? 14
"Other Me"s Gender? Female
"Other Me"s Personality? Acts somewhat like Daniele, can get a little hyper and doesn't listen, mostly quiet but can get very loud, isn't very smart or good
"Other Me"s Biography{optional}? N/A
"Other Me"s Appearance? Blonde hair, gray eyes, hair up into a high ponytail, sparkly flats
Anything else?
Accepted. RP Link here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {RP~APPS}   "The Other Me" {RP~APPS} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Other Me" {RP~APPS}
Page 1 of 1