Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Go down 
+26
Cherry
BOOTY SHAKER 69
i am ugly
mich
Relora
Lenka
dana scully
Rufistar
Snow
wafflefries
flower
Daisy
Roc Hijohshiki
Harmony
Oliver
SilverBell
aimi
S
Karen
Squirtle
dewey decimal system
Abstract
Flynn
Gabriella
Reese
alex
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
alex
alex

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Empty
PostSubject: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:40 pm

**NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL THINGS FOR OTHERS. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT MAY BE A SPOILER, USE THE SPOILER CODE. THANK YOU!
Since everyone seems to enjoy anime/manga/vocaloid, this is a topic where you can discuss it. ^u^

What you may discuss :
.. Anime. Any anime is okay.
.. Manga. Any mangas are okay.
.. Voca/utau/fanloid etc.
(this will be updated as I get suggestions and what not)

What you may not discuss :

.. Anything that doesn't have to do with the topic. Don't post something like "I ate lunch!"

==

Discuss away! ;w;

Last edited by Len on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Fruits Basket Anime

Hiro is the cutest character in it okay. Not Momiji because first of all, he is in high school and he is way too clingy. (Also immature.)
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
Fruits Basket Anime

Hiro is the cutest character in it okay. Not Momiji because first of all, he is in high school and he is way too clingy. (Also immature.)

Are you talking about the bunny? If u are, then I love momiji because he is cute. Immature, but cute.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:49 pm

akinabear wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Fruits Basket Anime

Are you talking about the bunny? If u are, then I love momiji because he is cute. Immature, but cute.

Haha. Yes I am talking about the bunny. Sometimes Momiji is way too hyper for a regular human being, but his backround story is saddening. All in all, I just pity Momiji.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:49 pm

akinabear wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Fruits Basket Anime

I wasn't a fan of Fruits Basket. Not just because I'm not the target audience (10-18 year old girls), but because it doesn't really have a good plot and after volume 8 or so, it's like it was written by a different author. Everyone has an angsty horrible past, even when it doesn't make any sense for them to have an angsty horrible past. Even the art is different. I also don't see the appeal in the character Kyo. He just seems like a git to me.

Hetalia Axis Powers

England, Austria and Italy are awesome with awesome sauce. America is an idiot. France is really funny, I guess I could say he's a good character if not a good role model.

Last edited by Ron Weasley on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Random fact: I've been waiting for a manga chapter of a manga I won't name for over 2 months now and I feel like destroying the translator for not updating yet. D:{ Especially because I saw the raw already and the next chapter looks good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:53 pm

Madoka Magica is best anime. Okay. I DONT CARE HOW PINK MADOKA IS, THE WHOLE THING IS CRUEL, SICK, AND TWISTED. EVEN THE CREATOR ADMITTED IT WAS HARD TO WATCH HIS OWN SHOW.
I didn't cry but it was literally the saddest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Quote :
Hetalia Axis Powers

England, Austria and Italy are awesome with awesome sauce. America is an idiot. France is really funny, I guess I could say he's a good character if not a good role model.

Yes. I totally agree, America is really stupid.

Quote :

Madoka Magica is best anime. Okay. I DONT CARE HOW PINK MADOKA IS, THE WHOLE THING IS CRUEL, SICK, AND TWISTED. EVEN THE CREATOR ADMITTED IT WAS HARD TO WATCH HIS OWN SHOW.

Yesh. Just yesh.
Madoka is just awesome with pink. She wouldn't look cuter in any other color.

Last edited by Nyan Cat on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
^^ Basically

Also spoiler warning -
Spoiler:
((oh hey im adding something new to the front post so be sure to read it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:

Hetalia Axis Powers

Hetalia is amazing. When I get in high school I'm going to try and convince my teacher to show it to the whole class.
Italy is so cute. He always make me laugh.

And Season 5 came out, I love how it looks.

@Len
Spoilers in here:
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:00 pm

@Manor
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Len wrote:
@Manor
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:06 pm

Where do you guys watch anime?
I can barely watch any because I don't have it on my TV and on YouTube like 90%+ is rated for 14+ or something >o< So I've only watched 1 anime in my whole life which I bet none of you have ever even heard of. {Strawberry Panic! but its a yuri so you probably don't want to watch it LOL. But its so cute~}
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Len wrote:
@Manor
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Silent Night wrote:
I can barely watch any because I don't have it on my TV and on YouTube like 90%+ is rated for 14+ or something >o< So I've only watched 1 anime in my whole life which I bet none of you have ever even heard of. {Strawberry Panic! but its a yuri so you probably don't want to watch it LOL. But its so cute~}
i normally just google "________ online" and it's usually the first one
gogoanime and crunchyroll are nice sites though
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:10 pm

@ Silent Night: I watch anime on Hulu. Don't try to find it on YouTube, since the subtitles are crappy and half of it they won't let you watch because you're not 21.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Fairy Tail

My favorite show is fairy tail. My favorite charater is Erza. I think that Erza is a grate role model for alot of girls. She is strong, and strong-willed. She never gives up.

Last edited by akinabear on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Silent Night wrote:

Youtube, animefreak, Rutube.ru (there are so animes I can't watch from Youtube so yeah. I've went on a Russian Youtube website), Animeseason.

I've went to others, but they've given me pop-ups.
Back to top Go down

Len wrote:
Len wrote:
@Manor
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Len wrote:
Len wrote:
@Manor
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Oh wow I'm so stupid and lazy -.-
Anyways I'm watching Hetalia now... the first episode LOL. Man these countries like to talk talk talk talk talk a LOT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:18 pm

Len wrote:
Len wrote:
Len wrote:
@Manor
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Silent Night wrote:
Anyways I'm watching Hetalia now... the first episode LOL. Man these countries like to talk talk talk talk talk a LOT.

Pastaaaaa!!!

Who is your favourite character so far?
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:21 pm

DarkManor's signature:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:22 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:
Silent Night wrote:

Pastaaaaa!!!

Who is your favourite character so far?
Germany, because when everyone was fighting he was just like "Everyone SHUT UP!" Hehe.
Yours? ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
DarkManor's signature:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next