Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Money being taken from my Credit Card for Membership WITHOU

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazardman
New Fantagian

Money being taken from my Credit Card for Membership WITHOU Empty
PostSubject: Money being taken from my Credit Card for Membership WITHOU   Money being taken from my Credit Card for Membership WITHOU Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:06 am

So I bought Membership on the 31st December 2012, I couldn't cancel it because it keeps coming up with an error. So I contacted the Service and they said because it's a debit card it will not reoccur (so I trusted them). Next thing I know, back from holiday and they have taken money out on the 31st January 2013!

I'm very angry at the moment with the service, I was told my membership wouldn't reoccur and it has. I'm fed up now and I've had to go through all this stress trying to contact them but they take around a week to reply!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Money being taken from my Credit Card for Membership WITHOU   Money being taken from my Credit Card for Membership WITHOU Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:43 am

Oh that is bad maybe you should contact them and say something like GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK or something
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Money being taken from my Credit Card for Membership WITHOU   Money being taken from my Credit Card for Membership WITHOU Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:22 pm

If they have a service line, you should try calling it. I believe talking with someone and fully explaining your situation will help you, otherwise just email again and be clear to say that you were charged despite being told you would not be.
Back to top Go down
sour_candy30
New Fantagian
sour_candy30

PostSubject: Re: Money being taken from my Credit Card for Membership WITHOU   Money being taken from my Credit Card for Membership WITHOU Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:24 pm

You should call them there phone number is (201) 944-6622 You should call them Smile i hope this helped
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
Noasauru
Rookie Fantagian
Noasauru

PostSubject: Re: Money being taken from my Credit Card for Membership WITHOU   Money being taken from my Credit Card for Membership WITHOU Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:56 am

You should probably try calling them or emailing them instead of posting here. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/noasauru.fantage
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money being taken from my Credit Card for Membership WITHOU   Money being taken from my Credit Card for Membership WITHOU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money being taken from my Credit Card for Membership WITHOU
Page 1 of 1