Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]

Go down 
+4
dewey decimal system
Snow
Reese
o
8 posters
AuthorMessage
o
Veteran Fantagian

Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Empty
PostSubject: Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]   Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:33 pm

alright, so i really wanted to create a webcomic, and here it is! just like makki's posting game (which can be found here), you submit commands for the character(s) and i'll choose which ones i like better, and try to illustrate it as best possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Page_110

You are now Andrew Vincent. It's your first day in middle school (as a sixth grader). You've been homeschooled for the past six years and have never been enrolled in a public school. What will you do next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]   Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:35 pm

>Try to use your locker
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]   Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:35 pm

>Talk to anybody you see
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]   Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:39 pm

>Try to be nice to everyone
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]   Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:48 pm

>Approach friendly-looking people!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]   Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:51 pm

>Walk up to the first person you see and challenge them to a BAD DANCING CONTEST!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]   Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:52 pm

>Check the time. Maybe you should start getting to class. You don't want to be late after all.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]   Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:02 pm

>Try to use your locker
Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Page_210

You don't have a locker yet, as it's your first day of your first year at this school. And as far as you're concerned, you won't be getting one until your P.E. period, whenever that is.

>Check the time. Maybe you should start getting to class. You don't want to be late after all.
Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Page_211

Of course you wouldn't be late to class! You made sure to get here an hour early. But you decide to turn around and look at the clock anyways. Roman numerals. Analog clock. Man, this school is ancient.

>Talk to anybody you see

>Try to be nice to everyone

>Approach friendly-looking people!

Make new friends? Sure, why not? You look all around you. Of course nobody's going to be here at sev-

Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Page_212

Hey look! There's a bird girl sitting by that tree (is it an oak tree? you can never tell, anyways)! Maybe you could try talking to her. But how? You ponder the different alternatives as to starting a conversation with her.

Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Page_213

You think of three possible leads:

[[Be careful what you choose to say! How you approach this girl could affect your reputation- for better or worse!]]

1.) Hi, I'm Andrew. I'm new and I was wondering if you could show me around?

2.) Hey, I'm Andrew. Cool feathers.

3.) Hello, my name's Andrew. And you are?

4.) [Write your own]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]   Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:04 pm

1.) Hi, I'm Andrew. I'm new and I was wondering if you could show me around?
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]   Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:07 pm

4.) Do you like pie? If so, what flavor?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]   Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:15 pm

4.) Is that you're natural feather colour?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]   Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:21 pm

4.) Hello there. Are you okay?
((She does look kind of sad.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]   Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:55 pm

^double jinglebells
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]   Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthro-Pelli Academy [posting game]
Page 1 of 1