Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?

Go down 
+10
Roc Hijohshiki
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
o
Oliver
Lenka
Squirtle
mich
Reese
Flynn
Sherlock Holmes
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:28 pm

The sweetest person ive ever met in my life is a boy named {cough cough} i miss him so much now! He was like a best friend to me, but he was only here for the holidays Sad hes in a totally different country now...
how bout you?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:52 pm

The sweetest person I know is Rue, from The Hunger Games. Wait, you meant real life, didn't you? I think that would be my pet guinea pig, Patches.

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend {cough cough}, and I hope you can at least still email each other.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:47 pm

The sweetest people I have ever met in my life are my best friends because they are there for me when I'm down. They always make my life a pinch more enjoyable with laughter and memorable moments and acknowledge who I am. I can't imagine life without them by my side.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:00 pm

The sweetest person I've ever met is...Nobody yet. It's just that no one is sweet enough. Or let's just say, there's always something I don't like about them. Even my best friend. I always dislike something about her, but she's so nice that she is my best friend, but there's just something bothering me about her.
But I think actually, the sweetest person I ever met is not a person. It's a puppy. I used to have a puppy that died 1 week after we got it, but it was the sweetest puppy ever, to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:54 pm

I don't really have one that I love, but I do have friends that are pretty sweet. This one dude in my algebra class is pretty nice, sweet, and funny though.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Hmm....
1) My brother, he is just a cutie, and we are a lot alike (even though he is much younger then me) instead of being amused by bodily noises like most boys his age, he likes frolicking around the house singing phineas and ferb songs at the top of his lungs.
2) My best friends, they are extremely sweet and kind. Even though the two of them are closer then either of them are to me, they always try to include me.
3) My crush (hush child,, QuQ).....for now we are just friends, but I have heard rumors about him liking me back. (ik, ik, so sappy,) But he is very sweet and kind, and he has an awesome sense of humor >.<
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:48 pm

Buon Natale wrote:
Hmm....

3) My crush (hush child,, QuQ).....for now we are just friends, but I have heard rumors about him liking me back. (ik, ik, so sappy,) But he is very sweet and kind, and he has an awesome sense of humor >.<

It's Han Solo, Isn't it?

You know it is. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:59 pm

this girl named fionna (no i dont have a crush on her) but she's a sweetheart and i adore her uvu
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:59 pm

probably my older brother Smile he's fun to be around, and he is always so patient with me. sometimes i don't know how he stands being around me, but he does and that's why i like him as a brother.

@ron everyone has a crush on han solo
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:13 am

my friends
they are legitly my family
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:20 am

The sweetest people in my life were my family (especially them). My brother always does something funny when I'm in a bad mood. My mom tries to comfort me as much as she could, and my dad pets and rubs my head to make me happy. I have a cousin (thisisnotalexvu) who can be very sweet. She was always there for me when I'm alone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:38 am

The sweetest person I've ever met is my classmate. * actually he's a boy * She is just sweet for me ( I think ) Because he always make me happy when someone bullies me. He always makes jokes. Well, Almost every school he make me laugh. -Blush- And luckily he is also my sit mate. :> ( But the saddest part is he is not my best friend and! he also have a crush already. ) :<
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Nahh actuall y the sweetest people ive ever met are
1) my rabbit ( i know not a PERSON but whatever)
2) my family and friends
3)everyone of FF cz youre all so sweet!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:01 pm

For me, Its my father. He's always there for me, always helps me, and always cheers me up when I'm feeling down.

It's always a blast being around him, and even when you're sad and down, he'll always find a way to cheer you up.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:48 pm

The sweetest person I ever met is my best friend and she is tenshilol on here which most people don't know.

Last edited by ~Winterful~ on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I put thing instead of person)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Me obviously
I would say my little cousin, he's five now and absolutely loves me and always gives a hug when ever I see him.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:55 pm

My imaginary friends. :*
Lol no just kidding, that's a pretty hard question in my opinion. No one is EVER toooooooooo sweet for me, nor not sweet. Hmmm..

Anyway, I guess I would say 75% of the people who joined FF are the sweetest people I suppose.

(Oh, and my baby cousin Melody, tehehe)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?   Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?
Page 1 of 1