Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 STATE 51?!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Puerto Rico: What Should It Be?
It should stay a commonwealth.
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
A state of AMERICA! God bless America...
63%
 63% [ 10 ]
It should be a country.
24%
 24% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16
 

AuthorMessage
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: STATE 51?!?!   Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Imma fun person. I'm Jewish and Puertorican.

PUERTO RICO IS GONNA BECOME A STATE

The Congress is voting now!
This is history we are living through, people!
(Also the Pope.)
So yea it's pretty awesome for me
Sorta
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: STATE 51?!?!   Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:29 pm

whoa that's awesome!!! i wonder if they'll change the flag? do you know when this is supposed to be (if congress agrees on it)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: STATE 51?!?!   Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Nah. But it was in some "Scholastic News" article.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: STATE 51?!?!   Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:10 pm

That would be interesting a 51st state.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8763
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: STATE 51?!?!   Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Yeah I heard this was gunna happen, I hope that it becomes a state and they update the flag! That would be history!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: STATE 51?!?!   Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:16 pm

That will be cool..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: STATE 51?!?!   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:40 pm

I did the second choice cuz I think it would be cool!

So when I grow up and when I'm a grandmother I'll be like "I remember the old days when we only had 50 states"


Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: STATE 51?!?!   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Lenka wrote:
I did the second choice cuz I think it would be cool!

So when I grow up and when I'm a grandmother I'll be like "I remember the old days when we only had 50 states"



But probably then, there'll be, like 58 States!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: STATE 51?!?!   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Madoka wrote:
Lenka wrote:
I did the second choice cuz I think it would be cool!

So when I grow up and when I'm a grandmother I'll be like "I remember the old days when we only had 50 states"



But probably then, there'll be, like 58 States!


OMG YEAH OR LIKE CANADA AND THE US WILL MERGE AND BECOME ONE BIG COUNTRY.

SERIOUSLY CANADA AND US. KISS ALREADY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: STATE 51?!?!   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Lenka wrote:
Madoka wrote:
Lenka wrote:
I did the second choice cuz I think it would be cool!

So when I grow up and when I'm a grandmother I'll be like "I remember the old days when we only had 50 states"



But probably then, there'll be, like 58 States!


OMG YEAH OR LIKE CANADA AND THE US WILL MERGE AND BECOME ONE BIG COUNTRY.

SERIOUSLY CANADA AND US. KISS ALREADY.
But then going to Canada wouldn't be fun anymore!

I think it should be a state I dunno yet?
Back to top Go down
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: STATE 51?!?!   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Yes, after a long time, Puerto Rico finally decides to vote to become a state.
It's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: STATE 51?!?!   Today at 1:28 pm

Back to top Go down
 
STATE 51?!?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The State Secrets Act
» ABA-Canada vs Murray State Aug 8th
» {RP}State Of Mind
» Gilneas Current State
» List of current heads of state and government

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: