Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dont hate me but...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Dont hate me but... Empty
PostSubject: Dont hate me but...   Dont hate me but... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Okay so let me make it clear that I hate hold beauty pageants. The kids are bein made to grow up WAY too fast and kids that young shouldn't be made to compete in something like that.

However, I've recently gained interest in trying to become Miss Teenage Florida. I'm not sure why, I've never done a pageant before and have had little interest in it... But now? I feel as if I can win. I think I'm pretty enough, have a nice figure and have the confidence and self-esteem.

What I have a problem with, however, is my teeth. I don't have very crroked teeth, but my bottle front teeth are crooked and my top front teeth are slightly crooked. I've heard of a thing called flappers. I was wondering if any of oh knew more about that thing? It can be expensive, but my family has enough money to get it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if I could use flappers for crooked teeth?

I was also wondering if anyone here could give me some tips about beauty pageants? Like I said, I've never participated in one. Florida requires me to do a regional pagent (or something), so I can be a feel for this all, bu I'll be compete against "professionals" that have done this since forever. Any help >.<?
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Dont hate me but...   Dont hate me but... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:47 pm

I've never done a pageant myself, but my mother used to be very into pageants and won several of them. ;u; That was, of course, a long time ago, but I asked her about them not too long ago and was able to squeeze some tips and such out of her.
The most important thing would be self confidence.
Also, always remember to smile and be politically correct when answering questions. You should also practice staged interviews with your family and/or friends and look up some interviews from beauty pageants to get a good idea on what kinds of questions they'll ask you. Never avoid eye contact with the judges and always act polite and confident, too. Make sure you also have several talents up your sleeve.
That's really all I can recall, but you could probably try to Google some tips.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help. *~*
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Dont hate me but...   Dont hate me but... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:40 pm

You just helped me quite a bit!
I'll Go and look up some stuff now! Thanks (:

I guess I need to learn some new talents. Right now all I got is playing sax, but I could learn how to sing or something I guess xD
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Dont hate me but...   Dont hate me but... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:49 pm

sax playing is pretty cool, though!! do you play sopranino alto tenor or baritone. tenor rules \m/

uh learn magic??? i have no idea, haha. cool original stuff i guess?? which is why i like that you play the sax! i have no idea if judges like original or girly and pretty, though

confidence does seem to matter. actualyl i have no idea. and i've seen toddlers and tiaras (SORRY!!!) and im pretty sure flappers fix crooked teeth, but hurt a little, haha.

good luck
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Dont hate me but...   Dont hate me but... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Oliver wrote:
sax playing is pretty cool, though!! do you play sopranino alto tenor or baritone. tenor rules \m/

confidence does seem to matter. actualyl i have no idea. and i've seen toddlers and tiaras (SORRY!!!) and im pretty sure flappers fix crooked teeth, but hurt a little, haha.

good luck

Yes I play tenor <3

Why be sorry :P? But yea I don't know. I just think that my teeth would play against me. My dad says it should be fine, but lookin at beauty pageants EVERY girl has perfect teeth >.<

I really want to do this, but I will only go through with it when I know I can win. And with my slightly crooked teeth, I just can't! Braces would take too long and verneers are soooo expensive :c
Back to top Go down
~Rachelle
Rookie Fantagian
~Rachelle

PostSubject: Re: Dont hate me but...   Dont hate me but... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm

I've done many beauty pageants in New York. It's not hard. WALK WALK SMILE POSE SEXY WALK and you win.

Gurl, forget the teeth. I got braces anyway so my teeth are perfect.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Dont hate me but...   Dont hate me but... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:56 pm

~Rachelle wrote:
I've done many beauty pageants in New York. It's not hard. WALK WALK SMILE POSE SEXY WALK and you win.

Gurl, forget the teeth. I got braces anyway so my teeth are perfect.

I can't forget my teeth Dx

My smile is my best quality (partly because I have dimples o3o), so I can't help but think about my teeth!

You make me feel better though, haha. I just get nervous about new things, and this is something I'm seriously considering on doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont hate me but...   Dont hate me but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont hate me but...
Page 1 of 1